Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) - Literature/Writing Ads (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) (166929 Views)

New Nigerian Romance Novel: Lessons In Love By Lara Daniels / I Need Soft Copy Of Any Novel / Have You Written A Christian Romance Novel ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by Ovems(f): 2:27pm On May 23, 2015
kaydkay:
Heloo everybody,

I used to be addicted to novels but now its hard going reading one (too many other stuffs fighting for attention and time).

I HAVE A LAPTOP/HARDISK FULL OF NOVELS - JOHN GRISHAM, MICHAEL CRITCHTON, ROBERT LUDLUM, DANIEL STEELE, ROBIN COOKE, JAMES CLAVEL,  DAN BROWN, NORA ROBERTS (if u r her fan then u r in luck because i have all her books) , ALL SORTS OF MAGAZINES, READERS DIGEST, ETC, ETC.

I have them in PDF, MSreader, PDB, HTML, Lite formats.

Am trying to set up a blog site where u can get to download or request for a particular book (if i don't have it in my archives then you will just give me like 3days to get it for u). All this for free.

SO please WATCH OUT ON THIS THREAD LATEST WEDNESDAY I WOULD HAVE THE SITE UP AND RUNNING!

U CAN DOWNLOAD THIS READERS DIGEST_BEST JOKES!!
Hello Kaydkay, is your blog still active? Tried downloading some books but couldn't.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by husbandwrites44: 11:55am On Jun 07, 2015
kaydkay:
1. A Matter of Honour
2. As the Crow Flies
3. The Fourth Estate
4. To Cut A Long Story Short

The above Jeffery Archer's Novels are now on the site (www. booksdownload247 . . com). Its in PDF so u only need and Acrobat reader to read/open them once you've dloaded.

Check out the other titles and dload whichever one catches ur fancy. U can also drop a comment if you want a particular title/author.

NB
Check my Nairaland Profile and click on "Books and Magazine Downloads" to also get to the site.

Enjoy.

There was a country by chinua achebe
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by elsy5(f): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
Pls do u have David baldacci books?
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by VannyNG: 11:17am On Aug 17, 2015
pls,am on my knees I need to dload d Calder series by Janet Dailey,pls quickly info me.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kommiejewel(f): 8:18am On Aug 18, 2015
Your three sisters island trilogy is not downloading. I searched but it came up with nothing. Pls rectify
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hi Kaydkay. If your offer still stands, I would really appreciate your help if I can get hold of these three novels; Ivan Vladislavic's The Restless Supermarket, Phaswane Mpe's Welcome to our Hillbrow and Niq Mhlongo's Dog Eat Dog.
I readily anticipate your favourable response.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
Good day everyone. Pls I've been dying to get a digital copy of this novel: The Madness of Didi by Obi B. Egbuna.
Will greatly appreciate if anyone can help me with it

1 Like

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by Dammy774(f): 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
kaydkay:
Hello Guys,

In keeping to my promise to get u the best novels, magazines and journals, I have been able to get the site up before the Wednesday i earlier promised therefore I have 3 MICHEAL CRITCHON BOOKS for you.

Just go to booksdownload247..com and get the links to d download pages (on my File Server).

You can also get to my Blogsite by going to my NAIRALAND PROFILE and clicking on 'BOOKS AND MAGAZINES DOWNLOADS (my website)

Please Note that you will need a Palm Reader Software installed on your system to read the downloaded books. You can get this software if you type it in Google or from this link : http://www.download.com/Palm-Reader/3000-2178_4-10189614.html.

If you want any novel or magazine just post it in the 'coments' section onn the blogsite and i will try as much as possible to get it for you.

ENJOY!!
pls do u av the pdf format of the novel dizzy angel by Grace osifo. Pls help me with the link where I can download the book. tanks.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by MerryMe1(f): 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
UPDATE: OPENING DATE: 1ST DECEMBER 2015.
DEADLINE: 5th FEBRUARY 2016
ABOUT NAWOT:
The Nelson Adeyeye Writers Of Today(NAWOT) is an online competition that is organized by Sandra Adeyeye C.E.O of Eminent Creators in honor of her late father Mr. Nelson Adeyeye as a way to encourage the writing and reading culture of the Nigerian youth.
This competition promises to be an exciting and uplifting showcase of well-laid out Prose that promotes creativity at it's peak.
AWARDS:
There shall be a selection of the best twenty stories by our judges. These shall make up our anthology other prizes to be won include but are not restricted to:
Best writer Romance Category - 15,000
Best writer Science Fiction and Fantasy Category - 15,000
Best writer Mystery and Horror Category - 15,000
Best writer Action and Thriller Category - 15,000
Other consolation prizes, a copy of the anthology and other books shall follow.
RULES AND REGULATION:
In order to be eligible, participants are to note the following guidelines as regards submission of entries.
1) Participant must be a Nigerian youth between the ages of 16 - 30 years.
2) Participant must send a mail containing a black and white passport photograph, age, sex, phone numbers, email and facebook i.d in a separate mail from the mail bearing his entry.
3) Entry to be submitted must be Prose, original work of participant and must be an unpublished work, not submitted for any publication during the period of this competition.
NOTE: entry should not bear author's name on it. Just the title and the word count.
4) Entry must be between a 1,500 (minimum) - 2,500 (maximum) word count. Entries must be complete, concise and bear a comprehensive plot, i.e a beginning, middle and an end (no season). Entry font should be Arial size 12 and double spaced.
NOTE: subject of mail should signify what category the author is entering his story. No entries in PDF format will be accepted.
5) Participants can compete in four categories during this competition. I.e every writer is entitled to four entries per competition. Science fiction/fantasy category, mystery/horror category, action/thriller category and romance category.
NOTE: each entry attracts a fee of #1,000.
6) Every entry must have an attachment of the scanned bank draft which has the title of the submission boldly written on it.
Account name: Eminent Creators
Account number: 0201029142
Bank: Gtbank.
7) Every entry must be in English language, with minimal usage of vernacular; and if unavoidably used, must be explained as a footnote for better understanding.
cool All entries must be submitted to nelsonadeyeyewritersoftoday@gmail.com on or before 5 February 2016 (late entries will attract an extra fee of 500). Date for the prize-giving ceremony shall be communicated to participants via mail.
MODE OF SELECTION:
Participants will have excerpts from their stories displayed on our blog and Facebook page for voting by our public audience within a span of two weeks. Excerpts with the highest votes/comments within that period shall scale through to the next stage of selection.
Final announcement of the winners shall be left to the jurisdiction of the competition's in-house judges whose decisions shall be Binding and Final.
Finally: Writers retain the rights to the stories they submit for the NAWOT competition. The twenty winning stories are published as an anthology and open for purchase after the launching. After that, the winning authors are free to publish anywhere, as long as due credit is given to the NAWOT competition and/or Eminent Creators. Eminent Creators staff and NAWOT team members are not eligible to participate in the competition.
Good luck.

Signed:
Hillary Zita Successa
For the competition department.

For more information, send a message to nelsonadeyeyewritersoftoday@gmail.com or like our page on facebook. https://m.facebook.com/Nelson-Adeyeye-Writers-of-Today-NAWOT-1536651376625288/?ref=context_row or visit https://eminentcreatorsblog./ for more details. Thanks.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by penara: 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hello, I see that you have a lot of books!! It's awesome, thanks!!
Do you have other books from Nora Roberts?
I've been looking for months these books:

The right path
Island of flowers
Less of a stranger
Sullivan's woman
You better watch out
Treasures lost treasures found
Song of the west
From this day
Partners
The law is a lady

Thanks in advance
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by JhyMedex: 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
the Bourne series pls..
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by Pangea: 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2017
Anyone with the complete pacesetter novels as ebooks?

1 Like

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by oxbloodpolish(f): 7:51am On Dec 19, 2017
Please who has got Hollywood Wives by Jackie Collins?
Original HW not the new generation.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by AbahChukwuka(m): 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2020
I have seen many potential and budding writers wondering about the step they can take to become better writers.

Understandably, it is quite difficult because you don't know what you need to do and how to do it.

Nevertheless, you can become a better writer if you have a background to writing.

My name is Chukwukadibia Abah. I am the Founder of Chukwukadibia Writers, a platform where writers/content creators can have access to unlimited information they need in the content creation niche.

I have put together a FREE GUIDE to lead you by the hand until you become good at writing.

Download the guide here http:///TheMasteryofWriting

Then, drop a comment to let me know if you found it helpful.

To Your Continued Success,
Chukwukadibia Abah

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.