Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir (3810 Views)

Buhari Accepts Bible Gift At Meeting With Northern Christians / Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja / Oshiomhole Escapes Being Beaten At Meeting Of National Dialogue In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
So Sowore follow de d meeting ni? Hmmm this tory get as e be!!! Unless I hear it from a firsthand source all I can say is LIES !!!! LIES!!!
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by RedEboe(m): 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
APC's Sahara reporters will never give up o. They forget that Gworza and GWORZA HILLS have always been in the news and centre of Boko haram attacks since 2012.

I don't blame Sahara reporters though, i forever blame gullible Nairalanders that ALWAYS believe reports like this.

SHAME ON YOU GUYS...
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by oduastates: 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
One word
Clueless
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
Demdem2: Jonathan himself. So incompetent.
Demdem2..same old senile zombiesome grumpus,demdem....ever deranged n demented grin
Demdem2..same old senile zombiesome grumpus,demdem....ever deranged n demented...
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by DukeNija(m): 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
berem: Gwoza is a town that shares border with Otuoke. That's what they should have replied him.

Olodo President !

undecided

All the elders in your stupid village will never have the guts to say this! Not in a thousand years!
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
It still won't stop him from winning next year's election
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by Caseless: 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
desgiezd: Mr. President could have taken a minute or two off to look at a detailed map of Nigeria to know the exact location of Gwoza, a town that was supposed to be part of his jurisdiction rather than asking this sort of embarrassing question.
the president that stated on media chat(on a national tv) that "over 90% of the chibok girls kidnapped were christains, but i have not done a proper analysis on the figure/number", can lack knowledge of anything.
He gave a percentage of 90% which is 'excellent per grade' without proper analysis.
God, u mah sef knw say i don taya for gej.
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by theassassin: 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ngeneukwenu the bastard imposter SHE-MALE

Where have you been you vulture and shameless thing

1 Like

Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by theassassin: 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
caseless: the president that stated on media chat(on a national tv) that "over 90% of the chibok girls were christains, but i have not done a proper analysis on" can lack knowledge of anything.
He gave a percentage of 90% which is 'excellent per grade' without proper analysis.
God, u mah sef knw say i don taya for gej.

Sharap and go to hell

1 Like

Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by Caseless: 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
theassassin:

Sharap and go to hell
duck!

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by Caseless: 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
Nwaaba1: Dont Fool your self, must him know every where in the North East Villages?
u fall my hand. Of all places, our president doesnt knw whr gwoza is located despite the fact that the town has bn in d news for d wrong reason and declaring of caliphate by bh using gwoza. Evn oyibo wey neva come naija knw whr gwoza dey.
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by theassassin: 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
caseless: duck!
Thunder fire your ancestors

1 Like

Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by QuiverBox(f): 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
berem: Gwoza is a town that shares border with Otuoke. That's what they should have replied him.

Olodo President !

undecided

Must you insult to make your point?
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by StealthyMe(m): 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
idupaul:

You now see why Shekau and his lean ragtag urchins are having a field day at our expense.. So what have the been discussing at their security meetings

Man,i can't help but wonder!
And reportedly they're airstrikes ongoing at Gwoza.... undecided
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
theassassin: Ngeneukwenu the bastard imposter SHE-MALE

Where have you been you vulture and shameless thing

I was busy helping myself with productive things! I can see you are justifying 30k monthly take home pay. Ndo!!
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by theassassin: 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

I was busy helping myself with productive things! I can see you are justifying 30k monthly take home pay. Ndo!!

She-male don't have place among people so mr man go to hell and burn to ashes you bastard nonentity.

Shameless thing
EZI OFIA
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by makazona(m): 6:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
If you hate Jona,at least respect him as ur Presido nah
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by thwarrior72: 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: In a bizarre tale that illustrates how Nigeria is run, President Goodluck Jonathan arrived two weeks ago at a top secret meeting with the exiled Emir of Gwoza, the newly-named headquarters of Boko Haram’s so-called “Islamic Caliphate,” with no knowledge of the location of Gwoza, presidency sources at the meeting said.  

Suleiman Abba stands next to President Goodluck Jonathan on the scene of a deadly bus station bombing in Abuja
The Emir, Muhammed Timta, escaped after the militants invaded Gwoza on August 16 and took over his palace.

He arrived in Abuja after first making his way to Maiduguri to escape further attempts on his life. His father, Idrissa Timta, had died in a Boko Haram ambush on May 30, 2014 as Boko Haram ambushed his convoy on his way to the burial of the Emir of Gombe.

Shortly after Timta’s arrival in Abuja, President Jonathan sent for the Emir, who was accompanied to the meeting by a Borno Senator, Ali Ndume. However, to the utter shock of the Emir, President Jonathan did not know where Gwoza was located: Adamawa or Borno State.

Presidency sources said silence enveloped the room after the President, apparently lacking basic research or a briefing by his numerous aides and security agencies, asked in condescending pidgin, “Where’s Gwoza sef?”

Mr. Jonathan then promised to ‘liberate’ Gwoza after Senator Ndume told him Gwoza was his home town and that it is located in Borno State.

Gwoza remains under the control of Boko Haram after the sect took over the township in a raid and declared the town the headquarters of the “Islamic Caliphate” in the Northeast of Nigeria.

At least three attempts by Nigerian troops have been repelled by the militants.  Several soldiers and innocent civilians were killed.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/01/“where-gwoza-sef”-jonathan-asks-meeting-emir
If saharareporters is the source, then is nothing more than a market gossip embarassed undecided
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by Rawani: 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
What a Clueless, Incompetent, Inadequate, Incapable, Unqualified, Unskilled, Blundering, Unproficient, Ineffectual, Cack-Handed, Ham-Fisted and Unfit Utter Failure of a President.

The same way he thought stealing was not corruption.

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
Op do you know what a rhetoric question is? Which grammar school did you finish from?
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
bitter and frustrated iiiidiot
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by Leetunechi: 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
GEJ is not a hunter,dat shd knw wre all the northern bushes are!
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by Rawani: 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
Leetunechi: GEJ is not a hunter,dat shd knw wre all the northern bushes are!

You deserve your president.
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by Caseless: 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
theassassin:
Thunder fire your ancestors
same to u.
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by Caseless: 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
Leetunechi: GEJ is not a hunter,dat shd knw wre all the northern bushes are!
bimbo!
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by kevoh(m): 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
I refuse to believe this. Saharareporters continu, abi na only una waka come when it comes to false news.
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by Rawani: 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
caseless: bimbo!
I did not even know how to start replying her. Sad.
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by Truckpusher(m): 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2014

Olodo President !

undecided
Your dumbness must be high and mighty if you swallow this fake write up from your supporter of APC party men hook ,line and sinker.....smh
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by MeAboki(m): 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
What do you expect when you put a bush man in Aso Rock, see the crude way in which he exposed his ignorance (on a matter of national security, which as the C-I-C, should have been at forefront of his thoughts and of utmost concern); compare that with how someone like Obama would have ensured he was well briefed and therefore on top of his game before hand; unfortunately all our man from Otuoke could do was to draw from his crude creek mentality and utter the words,"Where is Gwoza sef?" SMDH. cry
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by Caseless: 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
Rawani:
I did not even know how to start replying her. Sad.
she did not make sense at all.
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by theassassin: 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
caseless: same to u.

grin.
I swear you no well grin grin
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by Missonas(f): 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
Would you blame him especially with what he has to deal with everyday.Abeg cut him some slack.Sides Nigeria is heterogeneous and map reading is the least of his problems right now.Btw Op do you know the way to your village #justasking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms / Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One / Pix: See What GEJ Said In 2015 Lagos Mega Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.