Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir (3808 Views)

Buhari Accepts Bible Gift At Meeting With Northern Christians / Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja / Oshiomhole Escapes Being Beaten At Meeting Of National Dialogue In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by juman(m): 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
berem: Gwoza is a town that shares border with Otuoke. That's what they should have replied him.

Olodo President !

undecided

grin grin grin

We have wrong person as president.
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by halix239(f): 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
Nwaaba1: Dont Fool your self, must him know every where in the North East Villages?
always luking 4 excuses jst to cover his stupidity #hypocrites
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
Please my friends, i am seriously in need of assistance from anyone who is got experience on opening Student block account, as a prerequisite for proving one's financial capability for securing German Student VISA. I went to legalized my signature at the German Embassy about a month ago. The legalized documents where properly sent by the Embassy to Deutshce Bank in Frankfurt. I was however sent a supplemetary form via email by the Bank stating that the account opening was not possible because of one figure error. i filled it according to the instructions and sent it back to them through courier service which was delivered within five days.

My problem now is that, for almost two weeks now i am yet to get reply from them, emails are not also replied. My interview with the embassy is this week. I am currently confused. What do i tell the consular, any advise please. God Bless.
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by halix239(f): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
RedEboe: APC's Sahara reporters will never give up o. They forget that Gworza and GWORZA HILLS have always been in the news and centre of Boko haram attacks since 2012.

I don't blame Sahara reporters though, i forever blame gullible Nairalanders that ALWAYS believe reports like this.

SHAME ON YOU GUYS...
shame on u too for denying da truth. u and jonah i no no wu mumu pass self. blaming journalist for doing their job
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by halix239(f): 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
JohnSno: It still won't stop him from winning next year's election
nor will it make him sit in dat seat forever
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by halix239(f): 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
Leetunechi: GEJ is not a hunter,dat shd knw wre all the northern bushes are!
biggest mumu ever liveth. jst take a luk at what u re posting. after now they ll strt.claiming dey re educated. u deserve to b in da forest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
Thank God the clueless man didn't ask if it's in Adamawa or Cameroun.
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by Nihilist: 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
Missonas: Would you blame him especially with what he has to deal with everyday.Abeg cut him some slack.Sides Nigeria is heterogeneous and map reading is the least of his problems right now.Btw Op do you know the way to your village #justasking

I beg you in the name of whatever god you worship.

Do not have kids.

Let your stuppidity die with you and not be transmitted to the unborn generations via your spawn

1 Like

Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by Demdem2: 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
VICTORCIZA: bitter and frustrated iiiidiot

Fool, when will chibok girls be rescued?
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by Missonas(f): 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
Nihilist:

I beg you in the name of whatever god you worship.

Do not have kids.

Let your stuppidity die with you and not be transmitted to the unborn generations via your spawn

Phool!Don't I have a right tosay whatever I want to even if it sounds stewpid to u.Don't u ever insult me or quote me again.E diot u jst have to say somethg don't u
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by Demdem2: 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
Rexxie:
Rexfool ..same old senile zombiesome grumpus,murrafucker....ever deranged n demented grin

grin
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by Nihilist: 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
Missonas:

[s]Phool!Don't I have a right tosay whatever I want to even if it sounds stewpid to u.Don't u ever insult me or quote me again.E diot u jst have to say somethg don't u[/s]

You are a lost cause, and I have no desire to exchange words with you.
Please remember to use contraception to prevent your DNA from tainting the global gene pool.
Just friendly advice.

Good night.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by Leetunechi: 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
halix239:
biggest mumu ever liveth. jst take a luk at what u re posting. after now they ll strt.claiming dey re educated. u deserve to b in da forest

slow pole
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by Missonas(f): 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
Some people sha.you make. A comment that don't go down well with them they result to insult rather than call u out and argue intelligently.well this z nl where losta nasties thrive
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by gebest: 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
So what! How do u expect him to kn the whole town of nigeria, by the way do u think he give a dam to those bombings happening.
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:19am On Sep 02, 2014
cheesy angry
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
Demdem2:

Fool, when will chibok girls be rescued?
olodo how can you rescue a free man?
chibok is a big scam
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by brayan(m): 11:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
Its quite obvious the president isn't getting accurate and due Intel about happenings in the country especially about security matters or maybe he doesn't just care
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by Demdem2: 7:42am On Sep 03, 2014
VICTORCIZA: olodo how can you rescue a free man?
chibok is a big scam

Fool, ur god Jonathan thinks otherwise. How do u reconcile that?
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:04am On Sep 03, 2014
Demdem2:

Fool, ur god Jonathan thinks otherwise. How do u reconcile that?
he told what you want to hear! is that too big for your small olodo brain to understand
Re: Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir by Demdem2: 11:35am On Sep 03, 2014
VICTORCIZA: he told what you want to hear! is that too big for your small olodo brain to understand

Are u insinuating that Jonathan lied to the General Public? Are u also insinuating that the military also lied when they claim they know where the girls are in captivity?
Fool, u aren't making sense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) / Must See!!! Obama At 26 Years When He Still In Village / Wedding Pics: Ganduje's And Dangote's Daughter Compared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.