Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

The Newly Constructed Imo College Of Nursing Science(icon) Opkoro By Gov.rochas - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Newly Constructed Imo College Of Nursing Science(icon) Opkoro By Gov.rochas (7616 Views)

Doctors Shut Down Hospitals In Imo State Over Police Brutality / Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo / Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Newly Constructed Imo College Of Nursing Science(icon) Opkoro By Gov.rochas by NaijirianKing: 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
Interesting.

Largas: Does Rochas deserve second tenure?
Yes, he does!!!
Re: The Newly Constructed Imo College Of Nursing Science(icon) Opkoro By Gov.rochas by abagoro(m): 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
NaijirianKing: Rochas was a good governor in terms of performance, but failed in terms of politics. Politics in Naijiria is not just performance, that's why some poorly performing governors easily get 2 terms, it's because they understand the political game.

Rochas failed in his calculations when he left APGA, APGA is empowered through PDP. If Rochas left APGA for PDP there would not have been much noise, but he left the umbrella completely and went to the opposition. That was the political mistake, if he would've stayed in APGA or even went back to PDP we would not be talking about a second term, we'd be hoping he would get a third or fourth.

He ranks high in performance, but has failed in his political calculations. Naijiria is an interesting place.

Go and mark these words like some people marked our remarks of suicide bombing coming to Nigeria when Mohammed Yusuf was killed in cold blood. There will be a total shut down of Nigeria next year by all labour unions and armed forces if 2015 is rigged like 2011. .
Re: The Newly Constructed Imo College Of Nursing Science(icon) Opkoro By Gov.rochas by danot1030: 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
NaijirianKing: Rochas was a good governor in terms of performance, but failed in terms of politics. Politics in Naijiria is not just performance, that's why some poorly performing governors easily get 2 terms, it's because they understand the political game.

Rochas failed in his calculations when he left APGA, APGA is empowered through PDP. If Rochas left APGA for PDP there would not have been much noise, but he left the umbrella completely and went to the opposition. That was the political mistake, if he would've stayed in APGA or even went back to PDP we would not be talking about a second term, we'd be hoping he would get a third or fourth.

He ranks high in performance, but has failed in his political calculations. Naijiria is an interesting place.

@Largas, hope u can see my point. This poster just confirm my argument right. Igbos are myopic, the elements that form their brains are china made.

3 Likes

Re: The Newly Constructed Imo College Of Nursing Science(icon) Opkoro By Gov.rochas by Collynzo16: 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
danot1030: u are saying dat because u are not an igbo man, u can afford to have value for quality when see one but an average igbo don't have value for quality. If an igbo man is to chose between Rochas and TA Orji they will go for the later. You know why? Go to Alaba International, Aba, Nnewi, Onitsha or any igbo business center, u will notice their preference for substandard over standard products. Igbo man that will find original product and take it to china and request that the Chinese should reduce the standard for him. Is the same thing with them in everything. Is the same reason why they will not support their own blood with outstanding quality to rule this country but will be at the fore front to be beating the drum of GEJ till 2019 for the clueless.
Pained motherfûcker!
Go and check your BP after writing this trash.
You are dying slowly...

1 Like

Re: The Newly Constructed Imo College Of Nursing Science(icon) Opkoro By Gov.rochas by valicious1(m): 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2014

No vex, what's with you and this mis-spelling of Nigeria?
Re: The Newly Constructed Imo College Of Nursing Science(icon) Opkoro By Gov.rochas by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 01, 2014

Absolutely senseless!
Rochas is performing extremely well and that's what matters.

angry

2 Likes

Re: The Newly Constructed Imo College Of Nursing Science(icon) Opkoro By Gov.rochas by arresa: 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
danot1030: u are saying dat because u are not an igbo man, u can afford to have value for quality when u see one but an average igbo don't have value for quality. If an igbo man is to chose between Rochas and TA Orji they will go for the later. You know why? Go to Alaba International, Aba, Nnewi, Onitsha or any igbo business center, u will notice their preference for substandard over standard products. Igbo man that will find original product and take it to china and request that the Chinese should reduce the standard for him. Is the same thing with them in everything. Is the same reason why they will not support their own blood with outstanding quality to rule this country but will be at the fore front to be beating the drum of GEJ till 2019 for the clueless.

Very insightful....

1 Like

Re: The Newly Constructed Imo College Of Nursing Science(icon) Opkoro By Gov.rochas by valicious1(m): 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
berem: Absolutely senseless!
Rochas is performing extremely well and that's what matters.

angry
what matters is that you've allowed yourself to be blinded and impaired by damaging and injurious sentiments just because you and this fraudster of a governor are from the same senatorial zone. You keep on blabbing on every thread about rochas being the best gov'nor without providing any concrete proof of his so called works!

1 Like

Re: The Newly Constructed Imo College Of Nursing Science(icon) Opkoro By Gov.rochas by omenka(m): 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
valicious1: There is an already existing Imo state college of nursing and health sciences in Amaigbo, Nwangele LGA with dilapidating and ill funded structures. A wise governor would have sought out ways to renovate and rehabilitate the problematic areas in the college rather than erecting these weak structures he claims to be colleges.
And with that useless signature you expect one to take you seriously!! Smh.

How about you showed us the results of the analysis you carried out on the structure that made you arrive at the conclusion that they are weak....

Effing SOG like the rest of "them".

3 Likes

Re: The Newly Constructed Imo College Of Nursing Science(icon) Opkoro By Gov.rochas by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
omenka: And with that useless signature you expect one to take you seriously!! Smh.

How about you showed us the results of the analysis you carried out on the structure that made you arrive at the conclusion that they are weak....

that nitwit is better off ignored. He's been creating hateful thread and making meaningless comments about Imo people and Okorocha. I don't wanna believe he is Chino anyway. The guy is utterly annoying!!
Re: The Newly Constructed Imo College Of Nursing Science(icon) Opkoro By Gov.rochas by danot1030: 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
valicious1:
what matters is that you've allowed yourself to be blinded and impaired by damaging and injurious sentiments just because you and this fraudster of a governor are from the same senatorial zone. You keep on blabbing on every thread about rochas being the best gov'nor without providing any concrete proof of his so called works!
u need someone to tell u that u are the blind and sentimental one if indeed u cannot recognise the good work Rochas is doing in Imo State. Or would u have prefer he is in pdp and give Imo the kind of china made project TA Orji delivered in Abia State to keep Imo backward? If what u want is red tarred road u can relocate to Abia State, chinko mind.

1 Like

Re: The Newly Constructed Imo College Of Nursing Science(icon) Opkoro By Gov.rochas by valicious1(m): 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
omenka: And with that useless signature you expect one to take you seriously!! Smh.

I normally ignore f00Ls like you but for the sake of others I'll tender this pictorial evidence. One of the numerous counterfeit and sham so-called 'projects' of the fraudster. Many more still abound.

Re: The Newly Constructed Imo College Of Nursing Science(icon) Opkoro By Gov.rochas by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
I told the Op to modify the title of the thread but he hasn't done it. I won't have the name of my hometown spelt wrongly.

angry
Re: The Newly Constructed Imo College Of Nursing Science(icon) Opkoro By Gov.rochas by theassassin: 11:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
berem: I told the Op to modify the title of the thread but he hasn't done it. I won't have the name of my hometown spelt wrongly.

angry

Berem my wife.

The only OKPORO... Woman
wink
Re: The Newly Constructed Imo College Of Nursing Science(icon) Opkoro By Gov.rochas by felalegend: 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
valicious1:
I normally ignore f00Ls like you but for the sake of others I'll tender this pictorial evidence. Many more still abound.

May your b never c in your v. XYZ ZI honduras capping.
Re: The Newly Constructed Imo College Of Nursing Science(icon) Opkoro By Gov.rochas by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
theassassin:

undecided undecided
Re: The Newly Constructed Imo College Of Nursing Science(icon) Opkoro By Gov.rochas by danot1030: 11:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
valicious1:
I normally ignore f00Ls like you but for the sake of others I'll tender this pictorial evidence. Many more still abound.
ur picture interprets nothing. I guess that should be the fence of that rich man in ur street right. U better not kill urself with hate, Rochas is already an accomplished man, don't think he's one of those politicians who are looking for money to eat, he doesn't need Imo's money to make it u are the one that should quit hate and be focus with ur life to see how far u can go.

1 Like

Re: The Newly Constructed Imo College Of Nursing Science(icon) Opkoro By Gov.rochas by theassassin: 11:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
berem: undecided undecided
My lovely wife berem
THE only OKPORO... Woman in lagos
Why you dey frown face for your hubby naa?

Oya come and kiss me *closing my eyes for a blind kiss*

A luv u
Re: The Newly Constructed Imo College Of Nursing Science(icon) Opkoro By Gov.rochas by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
theassassin:
stop derailing this thread biko! I want it to be on front page. Carry your wahala to romance section.
Re: The Newly Constructed Imo College Of Nursing Science(icon) Opkoro By Gov.rochas by theassassin: 11:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
berem: stop derailing this thread biko! I want it to be on front page. Carry your wahala to romance section.

You go follow me go there?

At least let's create an e-honeymoon thread for just two of us

I luv you my beloved wife berem
wink
The strong OKPORO... Woman
Re: The Newly Constructed Imo College Of Nursing Science(icon) Opkoro By Gov.rochas by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
^^^ angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Newly Constructed Imo College Of Nursing Science(icon) Opkoro By Gov.rochas by arresa: 11:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
valicious1:

Is this road side fence even a bridge construction site?

Must you people lie so blatantly?

You people no dey fear God ni?

4 Likes

Re: The Newly Constructed Imo College Of Nursing Science(icon) Opkoro By Gov.rochas by valicious1(m): 12:05am On Sep 02, 2014
arresa:

Is this road side fence even a bridge construction site?

Must you people lie so blatantly?

You people no dey fear God ni?
And how does your picture relate to mine?
Re: The Newly Constructed Imo College Of Nursing Science(icon) Opkoro By Gov.rochas by arresa: 12:47am On Sep 02, 2014
valicious1:
And how does your picture relate to mine?

They don't because you posted a fake picture that has nothing to do with the fly over bridge. You are a lair...

2 Likes

Re: The Newly Constructed Imo College Of Nursing Science(icon) Opkoro By Gov.rochas by 100Cents: 12:49am On Sep 02, 2014
idu1: sharap

You can't even read undecided
Re: The Newly Constructed Imo College Of Nursing Science(icon) Opkoro By Gov.rochas by 100Cents: 12:50am On Sep 02, 2014
Wow !

Fine shopping plaza

Imo adigo Mma.
Re: The Newly Constructed Imo College Of Nursing Science(icon) Opkoro By Gov.rochas by 100Cents: 12:51am On Sep 02, 2014
The only Owelle in Owerri...

The Ofe party..
Re: The Newly Constructed Imo College Of Nursing Science(icon) Opkoro By Gov.rochas by omenka(m): 6:03am On Sep 02, 2014
berem: that nitwit is better off ignored. He's been creating hateful thread and making meaningless comments about Imo people and Okorocha. I don't wanna believe he is Chino anyway. The guy is utterly annoying!!
Noted!! Will do. Thanks.
Re: The Newly Constructed Imo College Of Nursing Science(icon) Opkoro By Gov.rochas by newspapers: 10:03am On Aug 07, 2017
Our issue in Nigeria is not building or funds but maintenance culture.

We are very bad when it comes to maintaining things!
https://www.nigeriaschoolnews.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! How Do I Solve My Bleeding Gums Issue Locally? / Dizziness, Too Much Sleep And General Body Weakness / Why Taking Agbo "Concotions" Is Harmful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.