Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Loonat11k Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Loonat11k Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * (1458 Views)

* + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * / * * Congratulations : Kr0ne Wins The Lord Of The Rings Contest 2014 * * / * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Loonat11k Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by mikuz(m): 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
LOONAT11K VS HEYWHIZZY

Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 20 lines.

- Deadline is 4pm, Friday 5 September 2014.

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

- Only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote.

Goodluck!!!
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Loonat11k Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by LooNat11kk: 9:29am On Sep 03, 2014
Check.
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Loonat11k Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by Heywhizzy(m): 9:38am On Sep 04, 2014
Check
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Loonat11k Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by Heywhizzy(m): 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
Spreading deadly lines on u,til u won't 'see cure' lyk naija's present state/ u wld ave bin cured in the 20's nt dis tech age/ my bars divide ur body to south nd north protectorate/ any oda apart frm lugard can not amalgamate/....

going for gold...I'm sexually killing u,jes dnt enta ma gold circle/ if u try..I'mma leave u xpensively empty lyk gold vacuum/ nd divide ur south part into 3,tricycles/ thereby cutting short ur destined life cycle/....

it's beta u lose hope/ being bathed with strng liquor mixed with codeine won't make u d0pe/ instead..it makes u shrink nd lets ur brain 'strongly twisted' lyk 'two ropes'/ til u start 'roaming' the street eating what 'cattle licks'...calling urself a tru 'pope'/....

loon defeating me?forget that phony ish/ av u forgoten that loon eats only fish/ e cldn't even 'slide tru ice' even if they battle on a 'slopy' pitch/ no hot plates..buh mikuz tanks for dis smoking dish/....

in this battle..I cnt kum last..xteristics of a warri boy/ I'm so cool,I no dey 'sneeze' buh I get 'warri blood'/ loonat11k,there wil be oda chances for u..dnt worry boi/ dnt blame any1,stop crying and dnt worry God/....

loon,ur chances of recovery for next tourney are 'slim' and maybe/ no 'eminem',I've left u derange,in an option a-d,I'm sure u wld 'shade e'/ even without a spec..what eva u lay ur hands on are shady/ loon sucks than a little baby/....

loonat11k,as you dey 'envy,run mental'/ buh dnt claim it iz natural/ I'm a wizard,it's magical/ nd I dnt care aw I left u,I'm lackadalsical/

loon wil only b fly in North america/ buh strange frm europe to africa/ I leave u cold,make 'cataargh loan ya'/ aint talking barcelona/....

I drop this barz..jex to tell oda new'bie,M double u'/ I'm as fly as bugatti times two/ I dnt talk sh1t 2ce buh I spit double poo/ all 2geda winning u makes me two times cool/....

best barz of d year..any award,mods bring d porsche on/ evry 1 knws lacking is nt my portion/ løøn..beta luck next year..end of da road..this iz ya junction/ u tried using me to 'buy' fame..dis is ur 'contract' to read 'auctions'.

3 Likes

Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Loonat11k Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by LooNat11kk: 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
Smooth Freestyle. .
I Create stunning punches/that impales on this buddy/
With so much heat to make sure this ingrate dummy's burning/
. . Cos while loonatikk is hailed as 'GOAT'. "HEY" . . Remains for the 'horses'!!/

I rap with skill/ cos i've got massive wits/
but facts revealed/
That your punches are like 'dead jelly fishes'. .they. . 'lack the sting'!!/

Jesus Of Rap,i could chill back and still/freestyle and win/
so dont get me provoked and turned/
. . Cos once i grab the nine, you'll be left to face the burden like. . .hollow da don!!!/

You dance to homo tune/but its high time i get this bozo schooled/
. . 'Real recognise real'. . But players in madrid dont know you!!/

I'm Tough with pain/so i let the slugs pop in his face/
And order mobs to get the bum locked in a cage/
. .but if he temple run . . You'll see the 'monks in a chase'!!!/

I known to render drugs all the time/so once i pop the nines/he best cower or disguise/
. . Cos I dont need to place his . .'heart on a sim card' . . to show his . . .'life's on the line'!!/

See i've got mean intentions/ to drag you into deep depression/
Cos at the end of today, you'd be tagged as one of
"Tikk's victims" like dogs with infections!!/

My intricate cray puns/gets heavyweights layed off/
But You'd be dead on my arsenal . . When i kill you at emirate stadium!!!/

. . As Usual, coogar and others are restricted from my battles. I repeat , Do Not Vote.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Loonat11k Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by mikuz(m): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
Thanks!

Ibime
Glacierz
Ema Prince
Theprekky
Thunderstorm
PaulThor
Ojoawo
Elymaxiimus
Siddoggg
Lagunna

Please vote on this.
Thank you!
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Loonat11k Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:40am On Sep 06, 2014
MVGT = LOONAT11K
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Loonat11k Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 06, 2014
Mvgt: Loonatik
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Loonat11k Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by Heywhizzy(m): 10:59am On Sep 06, 2014
Plz..vote according to criteria
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Loonat11k Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by GIYAZZ(m): 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
MVGT: Loonat111k grin
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Loonat11k Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
GIYAZZ: MVGT: Loonat111k grin
you ready
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Loonat11k Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by Heywhizzy(m): 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
GIYAZZ: MVGT: Loonat111k grin
plz u weren't tagged..kindly delete ya post
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Loonat11k Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by ojoawo(m): 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
MVGT - Loona.
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Loonat11k Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by Ibime(m): 2:45am On Sep 07, 2014
Y'all sleeping on Whizzys Lugard punch. I enjoyed that.

We've got contender for wordplay of the year sha. . . Cattarrh loan ya grin grin

Ultimately though, MVGT: Loona
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Loonat11k Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by mikuz(m): 6:30am On Sep 07, 2014
Thanks voters : Loonat11k wins this and qualifies for the second stage.
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Loonat11k Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by Heywhizzy(m): 7:25am On Sep 07, 2014
Tanks,bro ibime nd d rest of the voterz..I've bowed awt peacefully..buh make una tel me d criteria I beat this guy for let me feel fly smal..grin

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Loonat11k Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by Heywhizzy(m): 7:27am On Sep 07, 2014
Beta stil d criteria I flopped totally on
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Loonat11k Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by LooNat11kk: 8:40am On Sep 07, 2014
Lol
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Loonat11k Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by Heywhizzy(m): 9:27am On Sep 07, 2014
LooNat11kk: Lol
bhadt guy..u jes got lucky mikuz wasn't online to c d annoying stuf u were doing..u bought space saying u'll modify in 20 mins..lo nd behold,it took u close to 3hrz..if I knw tins goes dis way I shldn't ave rushed ma barz..anyways safe victory..no probs..go on nd win d tourney
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Loonat11k Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by Heywhizzy(m): 9:33am On Sep 07, 2014
Hw many of u noticed dat ma 'tel newbie,M double you'..It woz a wordplay..I meant tel new bmw..make una try analyse ma barz..I'm feeling maself..make I knw if una dey feel me na
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Loonat11k Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by Heywhizzy(m): 9:54am On Sep 07, 2014
Guykhena I sight u..write smfin
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Loonat11k Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by Guykhena(m): 10:07am On Sep 07, 2014
Heywhizzy: Guykhena I sight u..write smfin

You did well
For me the criterias I think you got are

Wordplays- smiley 'Cattle Licks' carttah loan ya tell new'bie m double you' and so on

Personals: you made mention of his loss to 'ice' " he couldn't even slide tru ice even if they battled on a sloppy pitch"

Closer- cus with loons closer I've seen a similar thing..

The rest criterias you did well Loon edged a lil bit more
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Loonat11k Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:20am On Sep 07, 2014
You got personals! That "slide through ice" line is nice! . . . Btw what is cattarh loan ya?
So cattarh dey give loan

Cattle licks/ catholics quite okay, depending on the kyna tongue you pronounce with!

You tied w/p

and your opener was nice as well
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Loonat11k Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by Heywhizzy(m): 10:25am On Sep 07, 2014
Tanks I nid more of dat..infact sm1 shld hlp me tag every regular rap posterz..mikuz no close this thread o
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Loonat11k Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by Heywhizzy(m): 11:56am On Sep 07, 2014
Note-read auctions=reductions
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Loonat11k Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by Heywhizzy(m): 11:57am On Sep 07, 2014
007bruce..I sight u..
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Loonat11k Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by mikuz(m): 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hey you dey try for wordplay.

But they look very forced. The catalonia pun doesn't make sense for instance.
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Loonat11k Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by LooNat11kk: 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
Heywhizzy: bhadt guy..u jes got lucky mikuz wasn't online to c d annoying stuf u were doing..u bought space saying u'll modify in 20 mins..lo nd behold,it took u close to 3hrz..if I knw tins goes dis way I shldn't ave rushed ma barz..anyways safe victory..no probs..go on nd win d tourney

Sorry For The Unpleasant Business.

I initially didnt have a verse for you,Was Gonna Pull a No-show.

But When I Saw Your Verse, I Just Decided To Come up with something, so as to avoid you wasting bars. Cheers.
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Loonat11k Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by Heywhizzy(m): 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
mikuz: Hey you dey try for wordplay.

But they look very forced. The catalonia pun doesn't make sense for instance.
yh..it was rushed I wanted to rhyme nd d tin flashed to ma head..I cld av written..I jex destroyed ur cool career dis season nd make catarrgh loan ya/I'mma borrow ur b1tch awt to a calabar man during dis period sorta lyk making bassey loan her/..cool referring to cold(cough)..oda ideaz

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Loonat11k Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by Heywhizzy(m): 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
LooNat11kk:

Sorry For The Unpleasant Business.

I initially didnt have a verse for you,Was Gonna Pull a No-show.

But When I Saw Your Verse, I Just Decided To Come up with something, so as to avoid you wasting bars. Cheers.
tanks...I wld av cried if u didn't post..aint u seeing that I'm even crying awt for peepz to analyze ma barz..they are precious to me..I cnt let dem go jes lyk dat
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Loonat11k Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by mikuz(m): 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
Heywhizzy: yh..it was rushed I wanted to rhyme nd d tin flashed to ma head..I cld av written..I jex destroyed ur cool career dis season nd make catarrgh loan ya/I'mma borrow ur b1tch awt to a calabar man during dis period sorta lyk making bassey loan her/..cool referring to cold(cough)..oda ideaz

What's Catarrgh?
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Loonat11k Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by Heywhizzy(m): 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
mikuz:

What's Catarrgh?
sorry catarrh..phlegm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Nas' Career Over? / Brutal Clash III : Daphantom Vs Opuses / Rozay Feat Drake- Made Men;rick Ross At His Best!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.