Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Hillary Clinton’s Mobile Phone Hacked By German Intelligence Agency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hillary Clinton’s Mobile Phone Hacked By German Intelligence Agency (998 Views)

Ayo Oke Appointed As DG of National Intelligence Agency / National Intelligence Agency (NIA): The Enemy Within??? / The Daft Nigerian Intelligence Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hillary Clinton’s Mobile Phone Hacked By German Intelligence Agency by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
Written by: Tech Anonymous

We spy, you spy, I spy a
spying guy

German foreign intelligence
Agency (BND) hacks Hillary
Clinton’s phone…I’ve been
told for a long time that the
“Cold War” was over. The
espionage, the cloak and dagger games… it’s all done.
“there’s no reason for all that
clandestine bull anymore. All
the major powers get along
for the most part…” Although
I never really believed it, I never really cared either. Welcome to the new
millennium. The infancy of the
cyber age! A time where,
with enough effort, anyone
can eventually figure out how
to manipulate numbers, to control a machine, to create
misery in our lives… or watch
the newest tantrum of a
movie star. Welcome back to Dystopia.
The current “he said, she said”
starts with the NSA getting
caught not only listening to
but, recording up to 125 billion
calls per month. 35 world leaders including the German
Chancellor’s personal cell
phone even made it into that
rolling buffer. Surprising to
many people; not so
surprising to others. I do believe we owe Edward
Snowden a thank you for
popping the cork on that one
(no matter how you may feel
about him). So, the NSA gets
called on the carpet to answer for their sins, POTUS makes a
big “I didn’t have a clue”
speech, committees are
formed, buttocks get paddled
and everyone in the
government giggles at how they have smoothed over the
general peons of the world.

Did anyone actually think it
would all end there? Now, we
fast forward to August 2014
and out of nowhere a German
newspaper “Sueddeutsche
Zeitung” reports that Hillary Clinton’s cell phone was
hacked by the BND
(Bundesnachrichtendiens), a
German foreign intelligence
agency, while she was serving
as secretary of state.* (She served between 2009 and
2013). Sources say that the call
was picked up accidentally
and the recording was
“destroyed” shortly
thereafter. OTHER sources say that it was done on purpose
and that it was NOT destroyed
right away… either way, the
details of the call were not
disclosed. At the same time, it
was also reported that the BND was allegedly ordered to
spy on an unnamed NATO
partner state too. However,
the BND never actually came
out and said “yes, we did
this”. Given the fact of how mass media is wrought with
government fits, the whole
deal could very well be yet
another distraction from
bigger and worse things. If
it’s all true we have an idea who was caught first but,
who spied on whom first?
Who else will wind up being
in this twisted mix? What
kind of retaliation do we
watch for? When will the next one piss off the first
one? Where will you be when
you say “here we go again?”
How do we, the regular
people of the world, deal with
it? Work together in sheer numbers. Considering the fact
that cameras, drones and
recorders are popping up
everywhere to form the new
police state, the only way to
accomplish something is massive cooperation of
everyday anonymous
citizens. Give them something
to watch on their surveillance.
No, nothing violent. Can you
imagine if you could get a whole town or city to just …
stop… for one hour? A giant
“sit in”

http://anonhq.com/hillary-clintons-mobile-phone-hacked-by-german-intelligence-agency/
Re: Hillary Clinton’s Mobile Phone Hacked By German Intelligence Agency by Idrismusty97(m): 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
Nice one from Germany. The relationship between these two Nations is gradully coming to an end smiley. Germany is a worthy ally, If care is not taken the West will lose Germany to Russian. After all, the German chancellor speaks Russian fluently and the Russia President speaks German fluently. The relationship between them and russia is growing by the day. They have a lot of companies operating in Russia and buys much of Russia gas. Germany is shouldering the most burdens from all these back and forth sanctions thrown by Europe and Russia. In the near future i sense that they would ditch EU and America for a stroger relationship with Russia.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton’s Mobile Phone Hacked By German Intelligence Agency by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
Idrismusty97: Nice one from Germany. The relationship between these two Nations is gradully coming to an end smiley. Germany is a worthy ally, If care is not taken the West will lose Germany to Russian. After all, the German chancellor speaks Russian fluently and the Russia President speaks German fluently. The relationship between them and russia is growing by the day. They have a lot of companies operating in Russia and buys much of Russia gas. Germany is shouldering the most burdens from all these back and forth sanctions thrown by Europe and Russia. In the near future i sense that they would ditch EU and America for a stroger relationship with Russia.

Tell that story to a fool. Russians detest Germans after looking at the evils WW II cost to their population.
Re: Hillary Clinton’s Mobile Phone Hacked By German Intelligence Agency by Idrismusty97(m): 11:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
all4naija:
Tell that story to a fool. Russians detest Germans after looking at the evils WW II cost to their population.
Shove that WWII shít. This is the 21st century! China and Russia nearly went to war 50years ago today they are allies. US wipeout more than 200 thousands japanese from the face of earth during WWII but today they are tightknit allies. India and Pakistan still have borders issue but they are taking steps towards a more friendly relationship, in time their partnership would be enviable. You can't judge the future of Nations base on war fought in the past! Desperate times calls for desperate measures. Mark my words, Germany would ditch Europe, the EU and the US for a closer tiles with Russia.

3 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton’s Mobile Phone Hacked By German Intelligence Agency by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
Idrismusty97: Shove that WWII shít. This is the 21st century! China and Russia nearly went to war 50years ago today they are allies. US wipeout more than 200 thousands japanese from the face of earth during WWII but today they are tightknit allies. India and Pakistan still have borders issue but they are taking steps towards a more friendly relationship, in time their partnership would be enviable. You can't judge the future of Nations base on war fought in the past! Desperate times calls for desperate measures. Mark my words, Germany would ditch Europe, the EU and the US for a closer tiles with Russia.
You are joking! You possibly don't know the consequences of Nazi's betrayal that lead to the fight in Stalingrad! There is no sense in your post , dude!

Germany will not ditch USA!

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton’s Mobile Phone Hacked By German Intelligence Agency by Idrismusty97(m): 11:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
all4naija:
You are joking! You possibly don't know the consequences of Nazi's betrayal that lead to the fight in Stalingrad! There is no sense in your post , dude!

Germany will not ditch USA!
Glad you mention Nazis. But we are talking about Germany not Nazis. Even the Germans have put that history aside. The Jews anger is not aimed towards Germany despite the Nazis nearly brought them to extinction. The Jews anger is aimed towards Arabs. If you think Germany would not ditch USA all you have to do is sit back and enjoy the movie smiley. You are the one talking nonsense, don't bring that Nazis blahblah here. It is long gone.....
Re: Hillary Clinton’s Mobile Phone Hacked By German Intelligence Agency by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 02, 2014
Idrismusty97: Glad you mention Nazis. But we are talking about Germany not Nazis. Even the Germans have put that history aside. The Jews anger is not aimed towards Germany despite the Nazis nearly brought them to extinction. The Jews anger is aimed towards Arabs. If you think Germany would not ditch USA all you have to do is sit back and enjoy the movie smiley. You are the one talking nonsense, don't bring that Nazis blahblah here. It is long gone.....

I know you are speculating. What makes you think Germany will wane its friendship for USA?
Re: Hillary Clinton’s Mobile Phone Hacked By German Intelligence Agency by freakcin: 12:00am On Sep 02, 2014
Futile attempt @ payback, shouldn't they be aiming for Obama?

Then again, nothing is what it seems in espionage, this feat of theirs might be a deliberate slip up by CIA! lipsrsealed
Re: Hillary Clinton’s Mobile Phone Hacked By German Intelligence Agency by Idrismusty97(m): 12:11am On Sep 02, 2014
all4naija:
I know you are speculating. What makes you think Germany will wane its friendship for USA?
It is all about economics. Wealth is the driving force of the world. Germany have nothing to gain from the West and everything to gain from Russia. Like i said before, Germany are carrying the most burden from these sanctions war. The strongest and largest economy in Europe cannot afford all those strains. Right now they are just looking for good reasons to ditch the West. The best reason they have now is this "spy case" at hand now. Right from the beginning of the Ukraine crisis, the body language of Germany is different(Always trying to please both sides). Their hands are on both trees....
Re: Hillary Clinton’s Mobile Phone Hacked By German Intelligence Agency by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 02, 2014
Idrismusty97: It is all about economics. Wealth is the driving force of the world. Germany have nothing to gain from the West and everything to gain from Russia. Like i said before, Germany are carrying the most burden from these sanctions war. The strongest and largest economy in Europe cannot afford all those strains. Right now they are just looking for good reasons to ditch the West. The best reason they have now is this "spy case" at hand now. Right from the beginning of the Ukraine crisis, the body language of Germany is different(Always trying to please both sides). Their hands are on both trees....
Germany bilateral trade with USA is over $162 billion while trade with Russia is $59.79 billion. We are only talking about USA not the West. Germany benefits from the West more than Russia and it can never ditched USA for Russia any time. The burden of the sanctions you are talking about is based on agreement. It is not about largest and strongest economy matter it's about sharing common idea. USA would do the same for Germany if it is threatened in one way or the other.

I don't understand what you mean by body language. The fact that Germany economic is so strong relies heavily on the West and I don't see how supporting Russia is going to help that country. Unless it is willing to join the BRICS and turns into a developing nation with time. Germany cannot do without the West but can do without Russia.
Re: Hillary Clinton’s Mobile Phone Hacked By German Intelligence Agency by 100Cents: 1:03am On Sep 02, 2014
Did they see X videos ??
Re: Hillary Clinton’s Mobile Phone Hacked By German Intelligence Agency by emmanuel4758(m): 7:37am On Sep 02, 2014
100Cents: Did they see X videos ??
na wetting I be wan ask too xvideo or it never happened
Re: Hillary Clinton’s Mobile Phone Hacked By German Intelligence Agency by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
emmanuel4758: na wetting I be wan ask too xvideo or it never happened
What is this one saying?

(1) (Reply)

How Suntai Was Smuggled Out Of Abuja Airport, Kept Away From Acting Governor / Jonathan's Critics Need Psychiatric Tests / Breaking News: Surgeon Dies After 'false Negative' Ebola Test In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.