Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,719 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

The Daft Nigerian Intelligence Agency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Daft Nigerian Intelligence Agency (7344 Views)

Nigerian Intelligence Arrests Biafran Separatist Leader - New York Times / Ayo Oke Appointed As DG of National Intelligence Agency / National Intelligence Agency (NIA): The Enemy Within??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Daft Nigerian Intelligence Agency by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2011
If indeed there was or is an intelligence department in Nigeria, the recent recurrences of bombing and maiming is enough proof to conclude they are not intelligent.

Sadly to add , we have a department of Nigeria homeland security who are as useless as a bike without wheels.

President Jonathan's rule has been sabotaged by some senior members of the Boko Haram sect in government.

It is high time that we get in the FBI , M16 and Mossad to help us root out these hoodlums. The Nigerian Intelligence Agency is so useless and inconsequential , we might as well assume they do not exist.

Never should it be heard that the daily loss of live in Nigeria is as common as the call of nature, 100s of lives lost on a weekly basis and no solution in sight.  angry

If you are in government and or in some high position and read this, please start a movement to deliver us from this stigma called Boko Haram. We cannot continue to live like this.
Re: The Daft Nigerian Intelligence Agency by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2011
•Boko Haram recruits more Northern youths

•Soldiers, policemen are members of sect

By WILLY EYA, VICTOR EBIMOMI and SUNDAY ANI
Re: The Daft Nigerian Intelligence Agency by Akanbiedu(m): 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2011
So if you can not phock your wife well, you'd invite another man to come and help you?
Re: The Daft Nigerian Intelligence Agency by Beaf: 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

So if you can not phock your wife well, you'd invite another man to come and help you?

This post is disgusting and ill-bred.

@frosbel
Your analysis is correct. We need to really be looking at outside strategies to combat the menace of boko haram; it is common-sense that we should do everything to cooperate with with the powers that be over  what is evidently part of the global threat of al qaeda. We really do not want the US to invite itself in when it is too late for us to direct their intervention in a way that benefits us; it will only take the death of a single American for marines to hit our shores and dictate the tune.
Re: The Daft Nigerian Intelligence Agency by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2011
Beaf:

@frosbel
Your analysis is correct. We need to really be looking at outside strategies to combat the menace of boko haram; it is common-sense that we should do everything to cooperate with with the powers that be over  what is evidently part of the global threat of al qaeda. We really do not want the US to invite itself in when it is too late for us to direct their intervention in a way that benefits us; it will only take the death of a single American for marines to hit our shores and dictate the tune.

Absolutely true.

We neither have the willingness nor the ability to cope with this huge security menace in the North.

My take on this though , hence the call for help , is the fact that just like the Taliban infiltrated the Afghanistan military ,we also Boko Haram members among our security forces, in which case there will be no end to this madness since these security personnel are privy to security discussions and plans.
Re: The Daft Nigerian Intelligence Agency by otokx(m): 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2011
Neither America, England or Israel should be brought in to help as they will only add more petrol to the ongoing fire. The Boko Haram who are actually muslims will just get sympathy from the Arab world and more funding with arms will flow through our already porous borders.
Re: The Daft Nigerian Intelligence Agency by edoyad(m): 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2011
I'm sorry to say that my own opinion on this matter is that our NSA and security chiefs are grossly incompetent.
Re: The Daft Nigerian Intelligence Agency by Akanbiedu(m): 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2011
Never been this bad. These NSA guys sit on over 200billion naira budget, what they do with all the money, I don't know. Well I guess stealing it as usual.
Re: The Daft Nigerian Intelligence Agency by gabng(m): 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

Never been this bad. These NSA guys sit on over 200billion naira budget, what they do with all the money, I don't know. Well I guess stealing it as usual.

Actually the NSA has a 2011 budget of 410Billion. The 200Billion is for capital projects and yet i wonder what dey do with it. Do you know that the Office of The National Security Adviser does not even go to the senate to defend its budget?
Re: The Daft Nigerian Intelligence Agency by Katsumoto: 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2011
If a high percentage of Nigerian officials, both elected and appointed, are incompetent and corrupt, why would the security agencies be any different? The security agencies have been trained to just pick Gani, Beko, fela, falana from their homes and offices. They never had to track them(pro democracy activists) to their bases of operation or hideout.

There was never any security in Nigeria; Nigeria was just never attacked.
Re: The Daft Nigerian Intelligence Agency by Akanbiedu(m): 10:51pm On Nov 06, 2011
Plain truth Kats.

I have argued that severally before.

Those guys obviously see the budgets as a way of getting their share of the national cake.
Re: The Daft Nigerian Intelligence Agency by Johndoe100(m): 11:00pm On Nov 06, 2011
Nigeria does not need anybody to handle boko haram. What we need is to stop pandering to the north. When we do that we will take them down. They are already weak and wounded, that is why they had to hit outside their home .
Re: The Daft Nigerian Intelligence Agency by Horus(m): 11:09pm On Nov 06, 2011
The Nigerian Intelligence Agency suffer from a lack of motivation and enthusiasm.
Re: The Daft Nigerian Intelligence Agency by lynkyinka(m): 11:47am On Nov 07, 2011
woah, so Nigeria has an iontelligence agency, quite unbeleivable and I still dont beleive ooooooooooo
by the way, Whats their job description 'cos many people seem to do things and get away with it?
Re: The Daft Nigerian Intelligence Agency by 677ano(m): 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2011
There is not government of national unity so why do you expect the NSA and NIA to be effective if they are run by northerners mostly who are part and parcel of boko haram. Those southerners who have lived in the northern part of Nigerian would understand what I say.

The solution is to split the north from Nigeria and let them have Arewa Republic, without federal government subvention the northern states would not survive financially up to this point.
Re: The Daft Nigerian Intelligence Agency by mikolo80: 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2011
if you want it you take it.bh knows it politicians kno it the army knows it why do nairalanders not know it.comin here to blow grammar instead of fightin for what they believe is their birthright.nobody owes you s.hit.you dat what you kill
Re: The Daft Nigerian Intelligence Agency by ogb5(m): 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2011
I wonder why people are talking about these attacks as if they are new.

Northerners have always seen killing and maiming as part of their political strategy. The killing of thousand of easterners in early 60's lead to to the civil war. It has been a yearly ritual in the past decades for northern muslims to kill others because of religious, tribal or political differences.

Its nothing new, if I were Jonathan, I will not lose sleep over any of these killings.

They are just political calculations to tarnish the govt.

What needs to be done is to pick the beneficiaries of these mayhems and make them sing like parrots.
Re: The Daft Nigerian Intelligence Agency by ndukwejoe(m): 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2011
The solution is not far fetched , where does the sect get their weapons, apparatus, what about the suspects which were caught,are they helping the investigation, all the service chiefs should be sacked including customs comptroller if GEJ is serious.GEJ has to give these service chiefs ultimatum . Some big people has to be arrested.
Re: The Daft Nigerian Intelligence Agency by cap28: 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2011
frosbel:

If indeed there was or is an intelligence department in Nigeria, the recent recurrences of bombing and maiming is enough proof to conclude they are not intelligent.

Sadly to add , we have a department of Nigeria homeland security who are as useless as a bike without wheels.

President Jonathan's rule has been sabotaged by some senior members of the Boko Haram sect in government.
It is high time that we get in the FBI , M16 and Mossad to help us root out these hoodlums. The Nigerian Intelligence Agency is so useless and inconsequential , we might as well assume they do not exist.

Never should it be heard that the daily loss of live in Nigeria is as common as the call of nature, 100s of lives lost on a weekly basis and no solution in sight.  angry

If you are in government and or in some high position and read this, please start a movement to deliver us from this stigma called Boko Haram. We cannot continue to live like this.

No need, nigeria is already crawling with the above mentioned foreign intelligence operatives.

when IBB was in power MOSSAD provided him with intelligence and protected him from being overthrown

Shell BP is crawling with MI6 - this was highlighted in the wikileaks "expose" british intelligence has documented evidence on many nigerian officials which they use from time to time to blackmail them when it suits them.

The CIA were responsible for installing most of nigeria's heads of states - the most notable being IBB and OBJ - so dont worry they already know whats going on (they are behind it) but like many nigerians who dont read and research history you have no clue

all puppet govts work in collaboration with foreign intelligence agencies
Re: The Daft Nigerian Intelligence Agency by cap28: 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2011
Beaf:

@frosbel

Your breathtaking stupidity is a wonder to behold - how is it that nigeria who can not even defend herself from being overrun by any western nation will now be in a position to dictate the tune to the US.

A nation which has just recently finished unleashing an unprovoked attack on a sovereign state (Libya) and is getting ready to attack Iran along with the UK and Israel - do they strike  you as a nation that nigeria could ever dream of dictating to?

Have you ever researched world history in your life before?  Are you aware that america is an empire?

are you aware that it controls ALMOST ALL OF THE WORLD'S RESOURCES?

dummy go and ask your master GEJ who he takes his orders from - while you're at it, ask him why he met with US ambassador to nigeria Johnny Carson before members of his own govt after being sworn in as Acting President.
Re: The Daft Nigerian Intelligence Agency by nomoless: 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2011
The Nigerian Intelligence Community, that is from the Police to the secret service are a bunch of toothless bulldogs that are incapable of carrying out their statutory assignments when necessary, in fact what I prefer to call them is pepper soup Generals since most of them are patrons of all the popular pepper soup joints around. Their main preoccupation is to harass innocent civilians.
Re: The Daft Nigerian Intelligence Agency by dustydee: 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2011
well don't be surprised if they come after you. They could trace secondary school students who spread sms of impending attacks but could not trace BH when they warned about the un house attack.
Re: The Daft Nigerian Intelligence Agency by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2011
@ Cap 28

You seem to be well enlightened on how things work under the American empire. I often wonder at the reasoning of my Nigerian brothers and sisters. Gaddafi arrested and crush militants who had thesame ideology as Boko Haram in Libya and with the help of CIA and MI5 but thesame intelligence unit sold the news that Gaddafi imprison, tutored and kill his own people. And many Nigerians lifted up their voice in folly shouting how wicked Gaddafi was. Some even approve of how he was assassinated. Now Al-Qaeda flags are flying high in many cities in Libya and Shariah law has been imposed on the people.

We are having a taste of what Gaddafi crushed as a leader and the same people who called Gaddafi a wicked man are calling for intervention and want BH members to be crushed. Whether America helps us out or not some day they would use that to justify why Nigeria should be invaded because the government has committed many human rights offences by killing her citizens. Then the world would not be told that those killed were members of BokoHaram.

Every form of human government is a beast, whether it has human face or lion face they are all thesame.
Re: The Daft Nigerian Intelligence Agency by dustydee: 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2011
^^ you have a point
Re: The Daft Nigerian Intelligence Agency by edoyad(m): 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2011
The 2.3 million barrels of black gold currently spewing out of the grounds of Niger-Delta will be what will finally break the camels back. The camel is Nigeria.
Re: The Daft Nigerian Intelligence Agency by publisher(m): 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2011
[size=15pt]When will some of you b^stards on NL proffer real suggestions and real solutions to Nigerians challenges? All u do is run over each other in ensuring that ur own version & analysis on Nigerias problem appear more morbid than that of the next idiotic Nlnder.

From the bottom of my heart, FHUCK YOU ALL sad[/size]
Re: The Daft Nigerian Intelligence Agency by logica(m): 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2011
Why should they be the ones to proffer solutions? Isn't that the work of the government? It's always funny when I see incapable people happy to fill positions and then be expecting the public who are not being paid a dime to assist them. If you are not capable, you have no business with the government (or any position of authority for that matter).
Re: The Daft Nigerian Intelligence Agency by cap28: 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2011
belabela:

@ Cap 28

You seem to be well enlightened on how things work under the American empire. I often wonder at the reasoning of my Nigerian brothers and sisters. Gaddafi arrested and crush militants who had thesame ideology as Boko Haram in Libya and with the help of CIA and MI5 but thesame intelligence unit sold the news that Gaddafi imprison, tutored and kill his own people. And many Nigerians lifted up their voice in folly shouting how wicked Gaddafi was. Some even approve of how he was assassinated. Now Al-Qaeda flags are flying high in many cities in Libya and Shariah law has been imposed on the people.

We are having a taste of what Gaddafi crushed as a leader and the same people who called Gaddafi a wicked man are calling for intervention and want BH members to be crushed. Whether America helps us out or not some day they would use that to justify why Nigeria should be invaded because the government has committed many human rights offences by killing her citizens. Then the world would not be told that those killed were members of BokoHaram.

Every form of human government is a beast, whether it has human face or lion face they are all thesame.

Thank you my brother

Your statement about Qadaffi is 100% spot on.

In my opinion Boko Haram are a creation of US intelligence - just as the Al Qaeda/NTC militants  are a creation of US intelligence - these extremists are created, trained and armed and are used to destabilise resource rich countries around the world - usually they overthrow regimes that are not towing the line - Qadaffi planned on creating a single african currency which would have undermined the US dollar - for this he had to go - the US govt had no qualms about using al qaeda militants to do the job.

the nigerian govt  is a puppet of the US and britain but the one thing that the nigerian govt is doing which i beleive the US are not happy with is its trade with china.
watch how GEJ, OBJ and other nigerian puppets keep pussyfooting around these boko haram militants - its as if boko haram are the govt while GEJ and co are the impostors - have you ever seen anything like this before?

As you correctly stated a similar scenario occurred in Libya where western trained militants (Al Qaeda/NTC rebels ) were threatening to overthrow Qadaffi - as a result Qadaffi had to cut a deal with the US govt and the US govt handed all of them over to Qadaffi who (quite rightly) had most of them executed - unknown to Qadaffi the west were planning on double crossing him and using some of the surviving militants to overthrow him at a later date.

GEJ and co shoudl remember that as far as the west is concerned there is no such thing as a permanent friend - just permanent interests.
Re: The Daft Nigerian Intelligence Agency by cap28: 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2011
logica:

Why should they be the ones to proffer solutions? Isn't that the work of the government? It's always funny when I see incapable people happy to fill positions and then be expecting the public who are not being paid a dime to assist them. If you are not capable, you have no business with the government (or any position of authority for that matter).

thank you bros - he doesnt demand accountability from the freeloading thiefs that have sold his birthright to the IMF and world bank, he doesnt demand answers from a clique of people who have impoverished him along with 90% of the population -no of course not - that would be asking for too much instead he expects those of us who are not even privy to the decision making process to be the ones to come up with the solutions - when i say our people on this forum are prize fools i mean it from the bottom of my heart.
Re: The Daft Nigerian Intelligence Agency by Beaf: 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2011
^
Crap28, comrade brother! grin
Do you still see Gaddafi alive in your yellow-eyed feverish dreams? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who argues with a mad man that is convinced that Gaddafi is still alive? Maybe even swinging from bolts of lightening above the firmament and bestowing gifts on fawning mankind like the new Jesus?
Taken your meds today? No? shocked
You should be sectioned, sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Government Employs 350 Ex-militants / No Plan To Impeach Ambode – Lagos Assembly / ‘if We Conduct Election In Abia North Twenty Times, I Will Win’ – Orji Kalu Decl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.