Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

2015: Six Northern Groups Merge Against Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Six Northern Groups Merge Against Jonathan (1651 Views)

Northern Groups Blast Buhari Over Prolonged Seige On Dasuki’s Home / Even If You Win Bokoharam We Won`t Vote For U – Northern Groups Tell Jonathan / Jonathan Ready For Peace With Six Northern Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: Six Northern Groups Merge Against Jonathan by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
By Soni Daniel,Regional Editor, North
No fewer than six northern groups have merged to checkmate the re-election of President Goodluck Jonathan in2015.
Under the plot, which Vanguard gathered was perfected in Kaduna last week, they accepted to retain their identities but to work as a team.
Secretary General of the Northern Elders’ Forum, Professor Ango Abdullahi, who confirmed the development to Vanguard, said that the move was deliberately initiated to bring the six groups under one umbrella for easy mobilisation and control as the race to the Villa gathers momentum.
He said: “We noted that all the groups, ranging from Arewa Consultative Forum to Northern Elders Forum and the Middle Belt Forum, have basically the same agenda.
“We, therefore, decided to harmonise opinions and to operate as members of a Joint Action Committee, JAC, with immediate effect.
“At any point in time a representative of JAC can report back to their groups with a view to ensuring that everyone is carried along in the new move that will ensure the return of the presidency to the north.”
It will be recalled that no fewer than three northern groups converged on Kaduna last week and brainstormed on how best to wrestle power back to the region.

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/2015-six-northern-groups-merge-against-jonathan/
Re: 2015: Six Northern Groups Merge Against Jonathan by tit(f): 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
Bigots!
These Fulanis will never learn!
This is the 21st century.
We are no longer in the 19th.
Please be progressive for once in your life history!

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Six Northern Groups Merge Against Jonathan by ratiken(m): 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
Let 20 groups merge. ... its one man one vote.
Thanks to GEJ

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Six Northern Groups Merge Against Jonathan by Rawani: 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
ILIDEFI:
He said: “We noted that all the groups, ranging from Arewa Consultative Forum to Northern Elders Forum and the Middle Belt Forum, have basically the same agenda.
Re: 2015: Six Northern Groups Merge Against Jonathan by gab264(m): 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
I wonder why this northern apes called northern elders forum think they Are doing,,, abi they are the enemy of progress my agency is trying to track down
Re: 2015: Six Northern Groups Merge Against Jonathan by lilprinze: 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
After 2015 presidential elections when GEJ is declared winner all APC members and those northern elders merging against GEJ shall perish and all evildoers will be scattered,forgotten and become useless in this country.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Six Northern Groups Merge Against Jonathan by Mekateka: 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
I beg which of the middle belt is that animal talking about? Certainly not my region because we are humans

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Six Northern Groups Merge Against Jonathan by johnmartus(m): 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
oponu which one is your region we have a lot of yoruba there and many progressive peoples that live there you common agatu ask your parent they will tell you agatu do not destiny to rule but slave cast your vote to fishermen nitwit
Re: 2015: Six Northern Groups Merge Against Jonathan by johnmartus(m): 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
Mekateka: I beg which of the middle belt is that animal talking about? Certainly not my region because we are humans
oponu which one is your region we have a lot of yoruba there and many progressive peoples that live there you common agatu ask your parent they will tell you agatu do not destiny to rule but slave cast your vote to fishermen nitwit
Re: 2015: Six Northern Groups Merge Against Jonathan by erunz(m): 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
Even the Bible states that, they will gather but at the end of the day they will scatter.

Touch not his anointed, GEJ- 2019

1 Like

Re: 2015: Six Northern Groups Merge Against Jonathan by Rexnegro(m): 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
Me don't vote but Jona stands as the best option now for naija come 2015...if north like make they gather more than that...Sw, SE and SS even middle belt is more than enough to vote him in... So hate the northerners and their believe that they are born to rule this yeye con3 alone... Jona till 2023 sef ..

1 Like

Re: 2015: Six Northern Groups Merge Against Jonathan by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
bloody barbarians,retrogressive pack of jackals, shameless parasites n dogs in other hardworking ppl's mangers,the middle belt is now important,ba? Am pretty sure there wont be any fulani attacks in benue n plateau for now..but by da time they gotten their evil desires,da genocide n slaughter will continue,abi? Shameless tapeworms..now where dahellssthat prophetone_oblonghead_prophet11?
#gej till'19
#no to janjaweeeds,no to retrogressism n conservatism
Re: 2015: Six Northern Groups Merge Against Jonathan by Nctrice(m): 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
I repeat! 2015 is a done deal! These groups should wake up and look elsewhere!
Re: 2015: Six Northern Groups Merge Against Jonathan by gramci: 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
...in vain shall they gather...
Re: 2015: Six Northern Groups Merge Against Jonathan by MisterLongman(m): 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
Rexnegro: Me don't vote but Jona stands as the best option now for naija come 2015...if north like make they gather more than that...Sw, SE and SS even middle belt is more than enough to vote him in... So hate the northerners and their believe that they are born to rule this yeye con3 alone... Jona till 2023 sef ..
See this one ooo...... I take God beg you no dey add SW for your mischief..... You think say na robots dey there..... We might have voted for him in 2011 but to vote for him again na impossicant...... Once bitten twice shy

1 Like

Re: 2015: Six Northern Groups Merge Against Jonathan by Mekateka: 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
johnmartus: oponu which one is your region we have a lot of yoruba there and many progressive peoples that live there you common agatu ask your parent they will tell you agatu do not destiny to rule but slave cast your vote to fishermen nitwit
look @ this WAWA BAMZA who is ashame of answering a name from his northern region because he knew they are below humans. Mumu you think yorubas will support animals like you and your fellows to rule again? you and your fellows are so dumb that you failed to learn from 2011 experience. Well sha, is because you are animals.
Re: 2015: Six Northern Groups Merge Against Jonathan by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
GEJ has his numerous issues, but the desperation of these northerners is what amazes me. I am certain they are not keenly interested in the well being of Nigerians, considering their numerous years of misrule of Nigeria in the past, the current misrule of their present governors in their respective states and the way they have silently promoted terrorism in Nigeria (Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen).
Nigeria deserves better than those cruel beings.
Re: 2015: Six Northern Groups Merge Against Jonathan by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 02, 2014
Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin
Re: 2015: Six Northern Groups Merge Against Jonathan by yomexp(m): 8:52am On Sep 02, 2014
Rexnegro: Me don't vote but Jona stands as the best option now for naija come 2015...if north like make they gather more than that...Sw, SE and SS even middle belt is more than enough to vote him in... So hate the northerners and their believe that they are born to rule this yeye con3 alone... Jona till 2023 sef ..
please just take out south west from this your equation. ok

for us anybody but JONATHAN will do
Re: 2015: Six Northern Groups Merge Against Jonathan by JEITO: 10:52am On Sep 02, 2014
no matter how many of them come together, as far as I don't sanction the groups, there's nothing for them grin

We who are with GEJ, are far more than those who are against him for ethnic reasons...
Re: 2015: Six Northern Groups Merge Against Jonathan by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:20am On Sep 02, 2014
Na today......!

Even in the core north jona would win in these states: kaduna, Gombe,Adamawa,taraba and Niger. Cos Non-hausa fulani are dominant in these states of the Core North.

The Rest of the country has got jus jona as their presido come 2015 and beyond......

(1) (Reply)

El-rufa’i Begins Governorship Campaign Tour / Uh-oh: American NBC News Cameraman Tests Positive For Ebola Virus / Nigerian Troops, Mobile Police Unit Advance Towards Mubi To Flush Out Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.