Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,419 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Uh-oh: American NBC News Cameraman Tests Positive For Ebola Virus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uh-oh: American NBC News Cameraman Tests Positive For Ebola Virus (1654 Views)

Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics / Anti Boko Haram Progress Made By GEJ Rolled Back Under Buhari-nbc News. / Thugs Attack & Beat Up Channels TV Cameraman Covering Osun Workers Clash (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uh-oh: American NBC News Cameraman Tests Positive For Ebola Virus by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 03, 2014
Isht is getting real…
Second American Infected With Ebola While
Traveling West Africa
Just days after the first confirmed US Ebola case
hit Dallas…another infected American is on his
way to the states. Via Complex :
Another American has been infected with the
ebola virus while working in Liberia, NBC News
reports.
The 33-year-old man, who was not identified by
name, was working as a freelance camera
operator for NBC News as part of a crew of five
that featured the network’s top medical reporter
Dr. Nancy Snyderman, who has been in Monrovia
reporting on the outbreak.
That makes the cameraman the fourth American
to contract the often-deadly virus in Liberia. Two
doctors were in infected in July, Kent Brantly and
Nancy Writebol, and a third, Dr. Rick Sacra, was
diagnosed last month.
The cameraman will be flown back to the States
for treatment, NBC said. Snyderman and the rest
of the crew will also be brought home to the
U.S. via private jet. Once they arrive, they will be
placed on quarantine and monitored for 21 days.
The news comes just two days after the first
case of ebola was diagnosed inside the United
States.
Let’s hope they’re able to contain the illness
before it spreads to anyone else…but two Ebola
cases in just as many days is NOT a good sign.
http://dailytrumpeters..com.es/2014/10/uh-oh-american-nbc-news-cameraman-tests.html?m=1

Www.Complex.com

Re: Uh-oh: American NBC News Cameraman Tests Positive For Ebola Virus by kowema(f): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2014
ok ok ok.....
I just tink its fair enof now...let them buy a little of what they av bin trying to sell to Nigeria or am I the only one that knows that this Ebola is more of an economic disease? N that That Patrick Sawyer, "American Citizen". was also a pawn" in the sales?....

2 Likes

Re: Uh-oh: American NBC News Cameraman Tests Positive For Ebola Virus by Neldrizzy(m): 8:20am On Oct 03, 2014
Hehe Americans.. They are yet to see nothing.. Stuupid pple who think they won the whole world..

1 Like

Re: Uh-oh: American NBC News Cameraman Tests Positive For Ebola Virus by Begonia(m): 8:45am On Oct 03, 2014
This isn't good. I just hope everything turns out fine.
Re: Uh-oh: American NBC News Cameraman Tests Positive For Ebola Virus by konjakonja(m): 8:58am On Oct 03, 2014
Epidemic

1 Like

Re: Uh-oh: American NBC News Cameraman Tests Positive For Ebola Virus by mesoade(m): 9:12am On Oct 03, 2014
D conspiracy theory behind HIV Was that HIV was produced in an American lab. To wipe out the black race their.

America surely knows about patrick sawyer's travel to nigeria.

Let them also have a taste of it.

"If u do good,good comes to you and vice-versa",

it's not in the bible its just the law of nature

1 Like

Re: Uh-oh: American NBC News Cameraman Tests Positive For Ebola Virus by Rikidony(m): 9:23am On Oct 03, 2014
get well soon
Re: Uh-oh: American NBC News Cameraman Tests Positive For Ebola Virus by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 03, 2014
Why are we happy ? You guys think Nigeria is now immune to Ebola huh better pray for quick recovery of Africa n stop thinking like a baby.

2 Likes

Re: Uh-oh: American NBC News Cameraman Tests Positive For Ebola Virus by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 03, 2014
but they cure they first america that was infected,is their zmapp not working anymore?

1 Like

Re: Uh-oh: American NBC News Cameraman Tests Positive For Ebola Virus by asadike(f): 10:37am On Oct 03, 2014
God pls save africa and america, amen nd thk u God in advance.
Re: Uh-oh: American NBC News Cameraman Tests Positive For Ebola Virus by VoteOutPDPJona: 10:41am On Oct 03, 2014
We will be happy to offer them our healing salt and bitter kola if they so demand. grin

1 Like

Re: Uh-oh: American NBC News Cameraman Tests Positive For Ebola Virus by traware(m): 10:58am On Oct 03, 2014
mesoade: D conspiracy theory behind HIV Was that HIV was produced in an American lab. To wipe out the black race their.

America surely knows about patrick sawyer's travel to nigeria.

Let them also have a taste of it.

"If u do good,good comes to you and vice-versa",

it's not in the bible its just the law of nature
This is a very silly post.If you really think like this,you are a waste of space.America trying to destroy the black race with HIV/AIDS?Thesame Nigerian/African men whose photos are splattered all over the internet having sex with multiple women without condoms.Then if they contract HIV/AIDS,they'll start blaming America for their disease?...I dey hiss.For goodness sake,take responsibility for your actions and stop blaming others for your failures
Re: Uh-oh: American NBC News Cameraman Tests Positive For Ebola Virus by traware(m): 11:02am On Oct 03, 2014
asadike: God pls save africa and america, amen nd thk u God in advance.
God haff tire of your worn-out prayers.Get off your lazy,ignorant ar.ses and fix your damn countrys' problems
Re: Uh-oh: American NBC News Cameraman Tests Positive For Ebola Virus by mesoade(m): 11:04am On Oct 03, 2014
traware: This is a very silly post.If you really think like this,you are a waste of space.America trying to destroy the black race with HIV/AIDS?Thesame Nigerian/African men whose photos are splattered all over the internet having sex with multiple women without condoms.Then if they contract HIV/AIDS,they'll start blaming America for their disease?...I dey hiss.For goodness sake,take responsibility for your actions and stop blaming others for your failures
what is this one saying?.

Read my post again
Re: Uh-oh: American NBC News Cameraman Tests Positive For Ebola Virus by eleko1: 11:10am On Oct 03, 2014
Re: Uh-oh: American NBC News Cameraman Tests Positive For Ebola Virus by Lilimax(f): 11:13am On Oct 03, 2014
This is no longer funny undecided
Re: Uh-oh: American NBC News Cameraman Tests Positive For Ebola Virus by ElFenomeno1: 11:15am On Oct 03, 2014
Neldrizzy: Hehe Americans.. They are yet to see nothing.. Stuupid pple who think they won the whole world..

You are pathetic...... What is your point?!

Are you happy people are contracting the deadly virus left, right and centre or were you denied an American visa recently?!
Re: Uh-oh: American NBC News Cameraman Tests Positive For Ebola Virus by moneybag100: 11:17am On Oct 03, 2014
Lol.....people here with hatred for America.....is it a crime to be bless by God...all I see is jealousy.....even if the whole of Texas infected with ebola....America will contain it....they are still the world big brother...if you are too sad to agree you can hang yourself.
Re: Uh-oh: American NBC News Cameraman Tests Positive For Ebola Virus by Neldrizzy(m): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

You are pathetic...... What is your point?!

Are you happy people are contracting the deadly virus left, right and centre or were you denied an American visa recently?!
you are very stuupid.. When i made my comment, were you tagged ?? Isn't this same Americans that refused to give their claimed Zmapp drug to Nigerians ?? Learn how to mind ur business next time pls!!
Re: Uh-oh: American NBC News Cameraman Tests Positive For Ebola Virus by ElFenomeno1: 11:31am On Oct 03, 2014
Neldrizzy: you are very stuupid.. When i made my comment, were you tagged ?? Isn't this same Americans that refused to give their claimed Zmapp drug to Nigerians ?? Learn how to mind ur business next time pls!!

You are a brainless nematode!
So if Americans refuse to give zmapp to Nigerians with valid reasons, does that mean you should wish someone who contracted the virus bad or a whole nation at that?
Fu..cking troglodyte talking about minding business.... maybe Nigeria should have dealt with its own issues in the first instance instead of sprawling and begging for Zmapp!
We did it without Zmapp... Fu..cking leave America and move on!

I hope you get the visa next time, i can understand your frustrations, you slimy bastar...d!
Re: Uh-oh: American NBC News Cameraman Tests Positive For Ebola Virus by lonelydora: 11:36am On Oct 03, 2014
VoteOutPDPJona: We will be happy to offer them our healing salt and bitter kola if they so demand. grin
You forgot to add Ewedu, and the salt bath should be before 6am. Where is their respected Zmapp? They never see anything. They were laughing us then.
Re: Uh-oh: American NBC News Cameraman Tests Positive For Ebola Virus by owolabifunke14(f): 11:39am On Oct 03, 2014
konjakonja: Epidemic
Jesu,wetin person no go see dis site.nawa
Re: Uh-oh: American NBC News Cameraman Tests Positive For Ebola Virus by Neldrizzy(m): 11:40am On Oct 03, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

You are a brainless nematode!
So if Americans refuse to give zmapp to Nigerians with valid reasons, does that mean you should wish someone who contracted the virus bad or a whole nation at that?
Fu..cking troglodyte talking about minding business.... maybe Nigeria should have dealt with its own issues in the first instance instead of sprawling and begging for Zmapp!
We did it without Zmapp... Fu..cking leave America and move on!

I hope you get the visa next time, i can understand your frustrations, you slimy bastar...d!
were is ur manners Mr ?? i still maintain ma stand, you weren't tagged when i made my comment, you go get a life cancerworn .
Re: Uh-oh: American NBC News Cameraman Tests Positive For Ebola Virus by konjakonja(m): 11:42am On Oct 03, 2014
owolabifunke14: Jesu,wetin person no go see dis site.nawa
wat did u see that u've not seen,touch and felt inside u before? shocked
Re: Uh-oh: American NBC News Cameraman Tests Positive For Ebola Virus by amakufrancis(m): 11:44am On Oct 03, 2014
use Zmapp on him naw, abi e no dy work?
Re: Uh-oh: American NBC News Cameraman Tests Positive For Ebola Virus by owolabifunke14(f): 11:47am On Oct 03, 2014
konjakonja: wat did u see that u've not seen,touch and felt inside u before? shocked
Was that supposed to be funny? Last warning
Re: Uh-oh: American NBC News Cameraman Tests Positive For Ebola Virus by asadike(f): 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
traware post=/post/26828104:
God haff tire of your worn-out prayers.Get off your lazy,ignorant ar.ses and fix your damn countrys' problems
Get off my back u leech. U think we can do without God in tackling ebola? Then u have ur brain in ur small intestine.
Re: Uh-oh: American NBC News Cameraman Tests Positive For Ebola Virus by asadike(f): 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
traware post=/post/26828104:
Re: Uh-oh: American NBC News Cameraman Tests Positive For Ebola Virus by traware(m): 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
asadike: Get off my back u leech. U think we can do without God in tackling ebola? Then u have ur brain in ur small intestine.
With diligence and hardwork,Nigeria has been able to contain the spread of the Ebola virus in the country.Liberia,Sierra Leone and Guinea need to be taught thesame steps Nigeria took in curtailing the spread.We don't need no fuccking non-existent God in tackling this epidemic.Just organisation and commonsense
Re: Uh-oh: American NBC News Cameraman Tests Positive For Ebola Virus by traware(m): 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
X
Re: Uh-oh: American NBC News Cameraman Tests Positive For Ebola Virus by asadike(f): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
traware: With diligence and hardwork,Nigeria has been able to contain the spread of the Ebola virus in the country.Liberia,Sierra Leone and Guinea need to be taught thesame steps Nigeria took in curtailing the spread.We don't need no fuccking non-existent God in tackling this issue.Just organisation and commonsense
your view,nt mine.
Re: Uh-oh: American NBC News Cameraman Tests Positive For Ebola Virus by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
How I wish it was those Sahara reporter people..

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan Starts His Presidential Campaign With Bag Of Rice! / APC Considers Buharis List For Vp!!!!! / Breaking news Boko Haram Kidnaps 185 Women And Children, Kills 32

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.