Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night (38698 Views)

Toke Makinwa The Fashionista Steps Out In Gorgeous Outfit (Photos) / Chaii See What This Lagos Big Girl Wore To NEA NORMINATION Party (see Photos) / Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by austinoeze(m): 12:38am On Sep 03, 2014
Nigerian entertainment award held in New York...what Nonsense! America can never take BET award to Nigeria. No other country does that.
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by chidimmaaa(f): 4:54am On Sep 03, 2014
icebebe: She's pretty n I love her dress,buh seriouxly If a slim babe had wore dis vry dress,una no wetin go happen na grin grin,I jus dnt lik FAT!!!
. Hu d Bleep cares about ur choice of body type? Abeg go hug transformer
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by Missmossy(f): 6:05am On Sep 03, 2014
Orobo toh bad! She is pretty,nice gown.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 03, 2014
Oga take am easy.Na ur wife?Why you come put the matter for head like dreadlocks? Na you wan lecture me about MILF? I actually thought she was a mother cos she looks like one.
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 03, 2014
CodeineJunkiee:

She's not a milf yet. Do you even know the meaning of milf? You guys just use words carelessly without knowing it's meaning undecided
Oga take am easy.Na ur wife?Why you come put the matter for head like dreadlocks? Na you wan lecture me about MILF? I actually thought she was a mother cos she looks like one.
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by Amya(f): 6:50am On Sep 03, 2014
rahymat: Seems she has lost weight,i hav dis feeling dat guys would rush to date her if shes slim.
How are you sure guys are not rushing to date her now?
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 03, 2014
MRLINGTON: so dah tin no fine for ur eye abi? Dem fence ya eyes maybe

You are a guy so you won't understand
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by Elizabethoni(f): 7:36am On Sep 03, 2014
MsSteph: i Love patoranking. but eniola na who draw eyepencil for ur brow like that? kilode my orobo sister?

She berra pass TIWA's Lips *Sigh*! Who da hell is their make up artist....
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 03, 2014
kennygee: She is better dressed than Tiwa Savage.

Mean while, Tiwa looks like the E.T alien (from that movie Extra Terrestrial), This her make up sha....

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by marieolae(f): 8:41am On Sep 03, 2014
Tiwa u need a new makeup artist!
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by Ignatio(m): 9:25am On Sep 03, 2014
Tiwa reminds me of Those devil worshippers we see in movies.
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 03, 2014
sage2:

Just say what's on ya mind. Yeye girl.
I be like say u dey kolo.
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by debrihachi(f): 10:51am On Sep 03, 2014
Hassanjj: FAT GIRLS ROCK..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
if wishes were horses
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 03, 2014
.. very chookable.. will last at least a year on weekend chooks alone.. grin grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by shizzleStar: 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
Wetin make tiwa come do?
Tashamania: @4th picture, the lady with Eniola in the pix. Black lipstick? Really? Is that the latest now? Been seeing few girls on it

exactly!

tiwa savage face looks like an object that is about to be sacrificed to the gods
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by sage2(m): 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
Julie9093: I be like say u dey kolo.

Na u dey make me kolo na. You no understand?
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by princessayesha(f): 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
Beautiful woman..... the makeup artist na eniola hater in disguise
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by mztubsy(f): 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
Ssup with everyone yabbing her brow na........its not that bad u know *coughs* grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by susanbussy(f): 2:14am On Sep 04, 2014
She needs to loose weight and am sure she did that make up herself hmmm pretty ugly one
if she can't work out, some gastric bypass will help. ...
that's just too much.
Every woman is beautiful you just have to work on yourself. ...sikena !!!
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by jennylove7575(f): 7:37am On Sep 04, 2014
Yeah right, bully the fat one. Eniola is pretty the way she is...I read some of the comments here and wonder if some of them peeps have brains...I love her because she is very happy in her skin...people should stop bad mouthing her...there is absolutely nothing wrong with her.
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by icebebe(f): 9:14am On Sep 04, 2014
chidimmaaa: . Hu d Bleep cares about ur choice of body type? Abeg go hug transformer
u care nw
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by Nobody: 3:23am On Sep 05, 2014
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by red101(f): 6:17am On Sep 05, 2014
She looks good kiss kiss
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by SenatorJames(m): 10:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
Beauty
Beautiful
Beautifully
Unbeautifuless
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by claremont(m): 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
This is a classical BBW! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah Looks Gorgeous In Native Dress (ankara) / Kiddominant Shows Off His New Porsche Ride / Burna Boy Performs Fela's Song On His Grandpa's 85th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.