Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) (84468 Views)

Chaii See What This Lagos Big Girl Wore To NEA NORMINATION Party (see Photos) / Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. / Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by goldrush111(m): 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tiwa won Best Female pop artist at the NEA Awards in New York.For the main award show,she rocked all white and dark lips and she rocked the cream coloured outfit for the after party.

- See more at: http://goldrushnigeria..com/#sthash.rjjVVGYG.dpuf

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by hatux: 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
Whatever she likes make she wear.. Small bosom though 'Very selfish wife and mother

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by ACM10: 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
Left to me I will say that this girl is ugly. Upon all her heavy make-up, she can't get past average. She is simply over hyped. She is not sexy, she is not beautiful.

269 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by folu4real(f): 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
Most of her fashion style is poor. Love d first one, d second one is trash (The cloth looks like a cultural dance cloth or should i say underwear skirt and bra sef undecided).

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by rattlesnake(m): 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
There was actually nothing for her to cover

waste of cloth undecided

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by deols(f): 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
She never knows when to wear what

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by lilbazy(m): 11:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
But wetin dae special about dis gal na? Na her news and ebola just dey rain! Nawao

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by niceeric(m): 12:54am On Sep 02, 2014
Tiwa is fast becoming the attention seeker she's recently craved to become......so hating her for this #justmyopinion

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by PrettyEmy(f): 12:59am On Sep 02, 2014
Her lips.... That black doesn't fit her

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by themmydhayhor(m): 1:07am On Sep 02, 2014
ACM10: Left to me I will say that this girl is ugly. Upon all her heavy make-up, she can't get past average. She is simply over hyped. She is not sexy, she is not not beautiful.

Abi ooooo.....mayb becoz of her fans wey dey gv her hope

9 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by MzAmanda(f): 2:00am On Sep 02, 2014
Ghuyzz...yhu shld also help in hyping her...most of all we are particularly giving her dhe attention she's craving (winkz)
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by stinggy(m): 6:34am On Sep 02, 2014
ACM10: Left to me I will say that this girl is ugly. Upon all her heavy make-up, she can't get past average. She is simply over hyped. She is not sexy, she is not beautiful.
Right to me she's beautiful kiss, not sexy tho undecided

niceeric: Tiwa is fast becoming the attention seeker she's recently craved to become......so hating her for this #justmyopinion
Not her fault sir, blame the jobless bloggers flocking around

17 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 02, 2014
Thank God say no be me talk am.
Tiwa savage (why TF is her surname savage)? No fine.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Airforce1(m): 6:43am On Sep 02, 2014
Tiwa without Savage

Poor dress sense since 1976Bc

24 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by MisterLongman(m): 6:55am On Sep 02, 2014
Bloggers making tiwa savage look like an attention seeking biatch...... Whatever rocks her boats
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 02, 2014
Are you lot crazy??!!

This is one of the few times where she actually looks good. And that lace outfit is gorgeous.

12 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 02, 2014
She desperately needs a fashion intervention.

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by titiyella1(f): 9:10am On Sep 02, 2014
Someone needs to help her,she is in need of it seriously.she no fine at all

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by niceeric(m): 9:13am On Sep 02, 2014
stinggy:
Right to me she's beautiful kiss, not sexy tho undecided

Not her fault sir, blame the jobless bloggers flocking around

but I think she actually seeks d attention by wearing clothes and sometimes underwears as in this case to attract cameramen(won't call dem paparazzi) and bloggers to feast on her case......

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by NickiRoman: 9:49am On Sep 02, 2014
She looks beautiful smiley,Most. Nigerians are naturally negative am not surprised with comments above me.

I don't get how you can hate someone you don't know personally. SMH.

16 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by themmydhayhor(m): 10:24am On Sep 02, 2014
BananaBender: Are you lot crazy??!!

This is one of the few times where she actually looks good. And that lace outfit is gorgeous.

Hey wake up

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by bakandow11: 10:36am On Sep 02, 2014
phsycologically speaking TIWA is goin tru conflicts of d mind

8 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Desola1(f): 10:40am On Sep 02, 2014
Lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by repogirl(f): 11:34am On Sep 02, 2014
Tiwa, of all the fabrics, you had to use your grand mother's table cloth to sew lace bikini top and lace gathered skirt, I don't think I like....

seriously loving the white gown and shoes but the lace one undecided, looks kinda like she missed her way from the beach or something...

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by johnstar(m): 11:46am On Sep 02, 2014
no offence, she blyk houz gal undecided

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by johnstar(m): 11:48am On Sep 02, 2014
MzAmanda: Ghuyzz...yhu shld also help in hyping her...most of all we are particularly giving her dhe attention she's craving (winkz)
I lyk ya, nd i wnt ya wink
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by johnstar(m): 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
titiyella1: Someone needs to help her,she is in need of it seriously.she no fine at all
bt d 2 of u lookalike kiss

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by dwilliams: 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
Black ugly mermaid

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by iheanyi40(m): 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
Dis gal wowo die

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by dazzlingbeau(f): 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
She looks good and she can wear whatever she feels like,and she is making her money,while you sir or mam can sit down and continue to hate and call her names.
dwilliams: Black ugly mermaid

7 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) / Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) / Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.