Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,290 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? (4699 Views)

10,000 Pakistani Muslims Accept Jesus In One Night / OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS / In The Name Of Jesus: Why Is It So Powerful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by plaetton: 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
lepasharon:
What y'all need to understand is that the Jsus in the bible and Jesus of Christianity are totally different personalities. Jesus in the Bible was a Jew,Christianity adopted him and deified him for Christianity and made into a man for all,whereas that wasn't the case at all.

Jesus became Christian !
Excellent point. wink

1 Like

Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by Kobojunkie: 12:28am On Feb 28
plaetton:
■ For me, this question was one of the cardinal questions, perhaps even the most important question that plagued my mind in my early youth. It is a question that I wish an African christian can honestly answer without any cognitive dissonance. I mean, the Jews are perhaps one of the oldest homogeneous ethnic groups in the world with a chronological history that dates back to as far as 3500yrs. Today, there tens of millions of Jews spread out throughout Europe, Middle East and North America.
The Jews, for whom the Biblical Narratives of their god were written categorically rejected, and still reject the Jesus myth as proclaimed and propagated by Imperial Rome, the Motherchurch of Rome and her many many children. In case anyone has forgotten, Christianity was brought to Africa by the colonial powers of Europe a little under 200 yrs ago, as they came to rob , loot and claim Africa's human and natural resources.
■ So my question to any African christian who is worth a pound of his christian faith is : Do you, an African, a late victim to the game of classical social engineering , feel that YOU Are Smarter than the world's Jewish population, an ethnic tribe that were witnesses to the events of 1st century Palestine ? An African simply cannot claim to be smart for accepting Jesus unless he is also logically implying that those who have rejected the phony myth of Jesus for 2000yrs, the Jews, are stupid, for not having seen the truth , even after 2000yrs.
1. Jesus Christ said it Himself that He was sent only to the Lost sheep of Israel, NOT Africans. So, unless an African happens to also be descended from the blood of Jacob and is willing to completely disavow his African culture and tradition, there is no reason why an African should think to become a part of Jesus Christ. undecided

2. African Christianity is foolishness! It pretty much has nothing to do with Jesus Christ; His name is mentioned a lot but almost none of the elements of the belief system can be traced back to Him. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Original Biblical Jews Were A Black African People : Jesus Christ Was Black / What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? / Churches And Pastors With Private University in Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.