Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? (4698 Views)

10,000 Pakistani Muslims Accept Jesus In One Night / OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS / In The Name Of Jesus: Why Is It So Powerful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by lepasharon(f): 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
Pascal's wager ! undecided ^
Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by rinrin23(f): 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
iamord:

Am feeling u.. Which line of spirituality are u affilated to

Thank you.

None actually. My spirituality is ever-evolving, I don't claim to know it all. I simply think and explore. Me and my Chi/Ori.

1 Like

Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by plaetton: 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
thorpido: Time is changing and has changed!The decay in the world had nothing to do with religion.It's a dying world and decay is inevitable.

Why are we Africans crazy about computers and the internet?Was it not the oyinbos that brought it?We should have rejected it since it was the oyinbos that brought it.
It's not about what is brought but how it is used.

Christianity is not a religion though many do not understand.Jesus brought eternal life.No prophet made promise of eternal life neither could they give it.Perfect christianity is faultless.

Jesus promised you eternal life after you die, right?

And why do you think you deserve eternal life?
What have you actually done with the few years you have lived so far?
I mean, what is your plan for eternity?

1 Like

Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by rinrin23(f): 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
plaetton:

Funny.
" Sound homes with vast knowledge of the scriptures".

This is the bone of contention here.
Why do you, an African, happily buy a product of which the makers, the Jews, have for 2000yrs, pointed to and maintained as a fake product?

Are you, an African, a late victim to the game of classical social engineering ,gifted with some mysterious intelligence that makes you see in the scriptures what the Jews just can't see?

That is the question . What does an African see in the scriptures that Jews are just too blind to see?

Like the rinrin23 said, this question is supposed to make you think.
Think about it properly before going on the defensive.

If you accept that you are smarter than the Jewish race, fine, you can live with that delusion for as long as you like.
But what is your reward for all this supersmartness?
I am guessing that you expect some kind of reward after you are dead, right?
Well, the joke is on you buddy.
Big laugh.

Heaven- ( "a place void of empathy, an asylum of psychopaths Who are loving enough to be ok with millions of people innocent or not, burning for eternity" ) - is his reward

5 Likes

Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by plaetton: 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
rinrin23:

Heaven- ( "a place void of empathy, an asylum of psychopaths Who are loving enough to be ok with millions of people innocent or not, burning for eternity" ) - is his reward
grin

It is simply amazing that millions of decent people hardly even realize the absurd things that they actually believe.
Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by iamord(m): 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
rinrin23:

Thank you.

None actually. My spirituality is ever-evolving, I don't claim to know it all. I simply think and explore. Me and my Chi/Ori.

Nice am also in the phase of learning and ever since I pulled out of all this religious crap.. I have been discovering a lot of which I am proud of and wish I was brought up earlier that way.. Chi|ori?? Does that make u a traditionalist.
Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by thorpido(m): 4:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
plaetton:

Jesus promised you eternal life after you die, right?

And why do you think you deserve eternal life?
What have you actually done with the few years you have lived so far?
I mean, what is your plan for eternity?
I have eternal life NOW.It's not something I will receive when I leave the earth.
I do not deserve eternal life.I received it from God as a gift.
I have lived making a difference to the world around me.Turning people from bad to good,lifting up men and being an encouragement to people.
I'm living in the eternal life that God has given me and walking in righteousness until I see Him.
Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by rinrin23(f): 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
iamord:

Nice am also in the phase of learning and ever since I pulled out of all this religious crap.. I have been discovering a lot of which I am proud of and wish I was brought up earlier that way.. Chi|ori?? Does that make u a traditionalist.

It's good you are, it's an amazing journey. Was referring to my consciousness /inner self, simply calling it in our languages.
Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
rinrin23:
Its you people that are giving us sleepless nights.
How can we sleep knowing that your kind are in the majority. As a country most crucial decisions are made to favor the majority. Stereotypes are created out of the majority.
[b]So if the majority, which is you and yours, cant think for yourselves, how can you be trusted to make quality decisions. I have to live here with you people, leadership is in your hands, security is in your hands, healthcare is in your hands, my unborn kids' futures are in your hands.
It's not the Jesus factor that's a bother, its the unthinking- unreasoning-crowdmentality- western is superior-holyspirit leads me- jesus is in control- lazyass nature behind it thats worrisome.
[/b]How can I sleep??!

lol, I really empathize with you. I'm sure it sometimes feels like you're locked in an insane asylum and both staff and patients are bat sh#t crazy. Praise jesus.

2 Likes

Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by iamord(m): 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
rinrin23:

It's good you are, it's an amazing journey. Was referring to my consciousness /inner self, simply calling it in our languages.

Oh okay I understand.. u speak with so much wisdom. I attribute it to the fact that you are not tied to all this religious dogma.. When am in government I will give u a call lol
Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by plaetton: 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
thorpido: I have eternal life NOW.It's not something I will receive when I leave the earth.
I do not deserve eternal life.I received it from God as a gift.
I have lived making a difference to the world around me.Turning people from bad to good,lifting up men and being an encouragement to people.
I'm living in the eternal life that God has given me and walking in righteousness until I see Him.
What is the difference between you and with people who are also doing the same as you but without the added bull.white of Christ?

In other words, I am good, and others have the capacity to be good without the bull.shire of Jesus.
So why does any thinking African need Jesus.

1 Like

Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sanchez01:
I perceived contempt and disgust

This is the only part of your post that's valid; and you're right. Utter contempt and disgust is what African religiosity deserves...............99% of the time.

3 Likes

Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by thorpido(m): 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
plaetton:
What is the difference between you and with people who are also doing the same as you but without the added bull.white of Christ?

In other words, I am good, and others have the capacity to be good without the bull.shire of Jesus.
So why does any thinking African need Jesus.
You don't understand but there is a difference.
The initiated know the difference
Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by plaetton: 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
thorpido: You don't understand but there is a difference.
The initiated know the difference

Initiated into the Jesus cult?
Jesus was born a jew, lived a jew and died jew, according to the bible.

So why are you, an African, initiated into the Jesus cult that the Jews have shunned and rejected?

Let me ask again, Are you smarter than they? Are you privy to some secret, that they, the Jews, are not privy to , and have been blind to for 2000yrs?

2 Likes

Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by rinrin23(f): 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
Martian:

lol, I really empathize with you. I'm sure it sometimes feels like you're locked in an insane asylum and both staff and patients are bat sh#t crazy. Praise jesus.

Only feel that way in religious settings ESP Nigerian churches, and this religion section sometimes! Thanks, I appreciate the empathy.
Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by thorpido(m): 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
plaetton:

Initiated into the Jesus cult?
Jesus was born a jew, lived a jew and died jew, according to the bible.

So why are you, an African, initiated into the Jesus cult that the Jews have shunned and rejected?

Let me ask again, Are you smarter than they? Are you privy to some secret, that they, the Jews, are not privy to , and have been blind to for 2000yrs?
Initiated doesn't necessarily mean a cult.It means to be brought into or be part of a new beginning.I thought logic also studies.

I already answered your other question.It's a question of if you can see or understand the answer.
Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by hercules07: 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
Feedmemore:

Lol

Not trying to hypnotise anyone...

People who believe that magical sky fairies are real do nor have a firm grasp on reality.

You are beautiful, shikena.
Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by crosswire(m): 11:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
??
Jesus Christ was a jew (kind of) , the 12 disciples were jews, majority of the early Christians were jews. Europeans make up the majority of martyrs and Saints who were Christians when it was very uncomfortable to be Christians
So, in a way, this argument is invalid

1 Like

Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by plaetton: 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
crosswire: ??
Jesus Christ was a jew (kind of) , the 12 disciples were jews, majority of the early Christians were jews. Europeans make up the majority of martyrs and Saints who were Christians when it was very uncomfortable to be Christians

What exactly do you mean that Jesus was a jew ( kind of ) ?

How did you know that his 12 disciples were Jews?
Who were the early christians, and how did you determine that majority of them were jews?

And what exactly was this babble about?
In other words, what is your point?
Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by crosswire(m): 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
plaetton:

What exactly do you mean that Jesus was a jew ( kind of ) ?

How did you know that his 12 disciples were Jews?
Who were the early christians, and how did you determine that majority of them were jews?

And what exactly was this babble about?
In other words, what is your point?
Guess what?
The disciples were igbo people and the early Christians were igbo people too
As u wish
Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by malvisguy212: 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
rinrin23:

I believe the question is if they didn't accept him- THEIR messiah, and STILL don't why should you?. If someone is claiming to be your father and you know he isnt, your family knows he isnt, your country knows he isnt, why should races of people around the world claim he is your father on your behalf and call you wrong with no proof.

If Toyota tells you the engine you have is fake, why should you claim superior knowledge over the makers (in this case, the owners).

Yes, no one is compelled, but thousands of years ago many were- and harshly, even inhumanly. You never know what you might find if you look farther back into your lineage and history. You might have ancestors that would be rolling in their graves over the thought of you worshipping a god that they refused to accept and were killed over, or a god who they pretended to venerate just so they could get access to quality education. An education they hoped would lead you to the truth through logic and deep thought (and plain common sense most of the time).

'Truth' is to be continuously sought out for, and those that have found it know it's not in a church or in a bible, or in any man-made religion. And they hope that you find this truth too by questioning. Hence the question. It's there to make you think. Not to put up a defence, think.
the jews reject jesus christ because they thought the messaiah will fight war and restore the kingdom back to israel.(acts1:6)

the scripture make it clear that no one know the day or the hour of
christ return.but the bible dos say that we can know the time and
season surrounding his comin,you may be thinkin the usual sayin like...
So because disease and immorality are running rampant and because
there are wars and rumors of war and we have had some few
earthquake that jesus is comin soon ? Yeah we've heard all that before. But after studying the bible I discover somtin interesting about
the end of days. Pleas read.
my theory about the end of days started when I read a verse in isaiah
46. It say that God declare the end from the beginning. A similar verse
was in isaiah48. This lead me to the creation story in the book of
genesis. As I study the first chapter, I began to wonder, WHY IT TOOK GOD SIX DAYS TO CREATE THIS WORLD AND REST ON THE SEVENTH
DAY,WHY WOULD HE TAKE SIX DAYS WHEN HE COULD HAVE CREATED
THE WORLD IN ONE SECOND, IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE?I started studying
the word"day" and days" I discover some interesting passages that
related to this. Maby God is indicating to us how much time man
would have on earth.this is the point, the bible especially the old testament is full of foreshadowing. An event that actually happen in
history, also picture somtin comin in the future. An example is the
sacrifice of abraham and isaac, that even actually happen,and it was
also a picture of what God will do to his son jesus on the cross as an
offering for the sin of the world. Now why will God take SIX days to
create the world? Is this a picture of somtin we need to know? I think it is. In 2peter 3:8, the context was refferin to the second comin of
jesus christ,the bible say that a day with they Lord is as a thousand
years and a thousand year is like a day. Psalm 90. A thousand year in
God sight is like yesterday.so could it be that the six days of creation
were yo indicate to us the time man will spend on this earth would be
about six thousand years?...the seventh day of rest picturing the thousand years millennia reign, when christ come back to set up is
kingdom, the time of righteousness and peace.bible scholar have
calculate from the first man adam to the first comin of christ to be
4000years,if that is the case then we are could have been living at the
end of what the new testament called THE LAST DAYS.now this is the
issue.God deal with time in the bible, when God measure time He dose so by seven.....
1.God created the world in seven days, with the seven day bein for
REST.
2according to the old testament law,the jew were commanded to REST
every SEVEN days.
3.the seventh week after the passover, they celebrated a big feast of REST.
4.the seventh month of were perhaps the most important when they
celebrated three of there biggest feast of REST.
5.every seventh year was the year of REST for the land.
6.every 49years ,seven times seven, they celebrated the year of
jubilee, which is a year of REST for the land and liberty for the people.so it made perfect sense to me that God would set up a seven
thousand year period for man to occupy the earth, with the last
thousand year being a time of REST when jesus come back to set up his
earthly kingdom, as spoken in revelation20.I was right when I say God
deal with time he dos so by seven.the second coming of christ is the
most important day in God's calendar , he want us yo know the timing .
Hosea was a prophet in the old testament, in verse 6 of that book ,
hosea talk about isreal, God chosen nation, who was always rejecting
God.the nation was goin to be torn apart, but verse two say" after two
days will he revive us , the third day he will raise us up and we
shall live in his sight"what dos this mean? When jesus come isreal reject him as there messiah , so God scatter the nation of isreal all over
the world. For 1900 years there is no nation of isreal but God say after
two days[ or 2000yrs] I will revive thee, and you, isreal will live in my
sight: the scatter isreal became a nation in the year 1948.this is
important because God is reviving the nation of isreal and they are
about to live in his sight when jesus come back to set up his earthly kingdom , have you ever meet a cannanite ? How about the amorite?
No because these are isreal enemies and God did not preserve them,
the jew have been preserve because they are God chosen people and
he must fulfill and keep his promise he made to them but the jew are
still rejecting christ, for how long?after two days [or 2000years] I will
revive thee and the third day you shall live in my sight. The second coming event are about to begin, I see the same
foreshadowing in exodus 19:11. God told isreal to clean up and wait
for two days, the third day I'm comin down in the sight of they nation.
In john 11. Lazarus died a jew, jesus waited for two days before he
raise him from death, this is a picture of how God is about to turn his
back from isreal for the next two thousand years [or two days] and start reach out for the rest of the world through the new testament
church which he did. God dint just throw this stuff in the bible to wast
space ,maby am right , maby God is tryin to tell us somtin.in
matthew17:1 say that jesus tool peter, james and john up to the
mountain, apart from the rest, did the thing we want to know happen
up there? Yes.jesus transfigured before them and the are giving a preview of his second coming glory, now the first word of the verse
was "after six days" why did God throw this in? To was space? Or is
God tryin to tell us somtin that we need to know?note:the time from
adam to jesus is 4,000years[4days] the time of the church period is
two thousand years[2days] so could this mean after 6000yrs [6days]
God will revive isreal and fulfill his promise he made to them? Hmmm am I reading to much . If am right, BROTHERS WE ARE LIVING IN THE
END OF DAYS. REPENT. THANK YOU.
Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by malvisguy212: 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
macof:

We need computers we don't need christianity...this is jst very simple
pagan need computers?to do what?
Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by malvisguy212: 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
Feedmemore:

Lol

Not trying to hypnotise anyone...

People who believe that magical sky fairies are real do nor have a firm grasp on reality.
what is your gain for not believing in God? Ok, assuming there is no God, i got noting to loose, but if there is God (which am positive) you got a very big qustion to answer.we all gonna die one day,on your sick bed , what will be in your mind is this"ahh am dying,what if there is God? What am i gonna do?all the blasphemy i do, how will i look in his eyes?" soooo many qustion on your mind.

You here stuff about God on the internet , they brainwash you, give you seducing doctrine, you believe and fall, neglect the word of God in the bible. I ASSURE YOU WOMAN, CHRIST WILL COME OR ALONG THE WAY WE WILL DIE,WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by iamord(m): 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
malvisguy212: the jews reject jesus christ because they thought the messaiah will fight war and restore the kingdom back to israel.(acts1:6)

the scripture make it clear that no one know the day or the hour of
christ return.but the bible dos say that we can know the time and
season surrounding his comin,you may be thinkin the usual sayin like...
So because disease and immorality are running rampant and because
there are wars and rumors of war and we have had some few
earthquake that jesus is comin soon ? Yeah we've heard all that before. But after studying the bible I discover somtin interesting about
the end of days. Pleas read.
my theory about the end of days started when I read a verse in isaiah
46. It say that God declare the end from the beginning. A similar verse
was in isaiah48. This lead me to the creation story in the book of
genesis. As I study the first chapter, I began to wonder, WHY IT TOOK GOD SIX DAYS TO CREATE THIS WORLD AND REST ON THE SEVENTH
DAY,WHY WOULD HE TAKE SIX DAYS WHEN HE COULD HAVE CREATED
THE WORLD IN ONE SECOND, IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE?I started studying
the word"day" and days" I discover some interesting passages that
related to this. Maby God is indicating to us how much time man
would have on earth.this is the point, the bible especially the old testament is full of foreshadowing. An event that actually happen in
history, also picture somtin comin in the future. An example is the
sacrifice of abraham and isaac, that even actually happen,and it was
also a picture of what God will do to his son jesus on the cross as an
offering for the sin of the world. Now why will God take SIX days to
create the world? Is this a picture of somtin we need to know? I think it is. In 2peter 3:8, the context was refferin to the second comin of
jesus christ,the bible say that a day with they Lord is as a thousand
years and a thousand year is like a day. Psalm 90. A thousand year in
God sight is like yesterday.so could it be that the six days of creation
were yo indicate to us the time man will spend on this earth would be
about six thousand years?...the seventh day of rest picturing the thousand years millennia reign, when christ come back to set up is
kingdom, the time of righteousness and peace.bible scholar have
calculate from the first man adam to the first comin of christ to be
4000years,if that is the case then we are could have been living at the
end of what the new testament called THE LAST DAYS.now this is the
issue.God deal with time in the bible, when God measure time He dose so by seven.....
1.God created the world in seven days, with the seven day bein for
REST.
2according to the old testament law,the jew were commanded to REST
every SEVEN days.
3.the seventh week after the passover, they celebrated a big feast of REST.
4.the seventh month of were perhaps the most important when they
celebrated three of there biggest feast of REST.
5.every seventh year was the year of REST for the land.
6.every 49years ,seven times seven, they celebrated the year of
jubilee, which is a year of REST for the land and liberty for the people.so it made perfect sense to me that God would set up a seven
thousand year period for man to occupy the earth, with the last
thousand year being a time of REST when jesus come back to set up his
earthly kingdom, as spoken in revelation20.I was right when I say God
deal with time he dos so by seven.the second coming of christ is the
most important day in God's calendar , he want us yo know the timing .
Hosea was a prophet in the old testament, in verse 6 of that book ,
hosea talk about isreal, God chosen nation, who was always rejecting
God.the nation was goin to be torn apart, but verse two say" after two
days will he revive us , the third day he will raise us up and we
shall live in his sight"what dos this mean? When jesus come isreal reject him as there messiah , so God scatter the nation of isreal all over
the world. For 1900 years there is no nation of isreal but God say after
two days[ or 2000yrs] I will revive thee, and you, isreal will live in my
sight: the scatter isreal became a nation in the year 1948.this is
important because God is reviving the nation of isreal and they are
about to live in his sight when jesus come back to set up his earthly kingdom , have you ever meet a cannanite ? How about the amorite?
No because these are isreal enemies and God did not preserve them,
the jew have been preserve because they are God chosen people and
he must fulfill and keep his promise he made to them but the jew are
still rejecting christ, for how long?after two days [or 2000years] I will
revive thee and the third day you shall live in my sight. The second coming event are about to begin, I see the same
foreshadowing in exodus 19:11. God told isreal to clean up and wait
for two days, the third day I'm comin down in the sight of they nation.
In john 11. Lazarus died a jew, jesus waited for two days before he
raise him from death, this is a picture of how God is about to turn his
back from isreal for the next two thousand years [or two days] and start reach out for the rest of the world through the new testament
church which he did. God dint just throw this stuff in the bible to wast
space ,maby am right , maby God is tryin to tell us somtin.in
matthew17:1 say that jesus tool peter, james and john up to the
mountain, apart from the rest, did the thing we want to know happen
up there? Yes.jesus transfigured before them and the are giving a preview of his second coming glory, now the first word of the verse
was "after six days" why did God throw this in? To was space? Or is
God tryin to tell us somtin that we need to know?note:the time from
adam to jesus is 4,000years[4days] the time of the church period is
two thousand years[2days] so could this mean after 6000yrs [6days]
God will revive isreal and fulfill his promise he made to them? Hmmm am I reading to much . If am right, BROTHERS WE ARE LIVING IN THE
END OF DAYS. REPENT. THANK YOU.

Evidence of humans existence on earth date back to 500000 years.. So what the f**k you saying

Let me give you a sneak peak of the end time-

The brainwashed religious people will leave this world due to natural and man made circumstances

But get what??

Life will go on and the children of those days will use your type as a point of reference to learn..

And they will advance in all endeavors.

While you guys will be chilling in limbo waiting on the end
Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by GooseBaba: 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
malvisguy212: pagan need computers?to do what?

Smh.....na human being ask the question so..!?

Guy get your mind right.... Your delusion is unbecoming..
Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by malvisguy212: 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
iamord:

Evidence of humans existence on earth date back to 500000 years.. So what the f**k you saying

Let me give you a sneak peak of the end time-

The brainwashed religious people will leave this world due to natural and man made circumstances

But get what??

Life will go on and the children of those days will use your type as a point of reference to learn..

And they will advance in all endeavors.

While you guys will be chilling in limbo waiting on the end
like i say, it a choice , you believe or you pass by. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by macof(m): 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
crosswire: ??

Because they wanted liberation from Roman occupation
Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by GooseBaba: 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
rinrin23:

Its you people that are giving us sleepless nights.

How can we sleep knowing that your kind are in the majority. As a country most crucial decisions are made to favor the majority. Stereotypes are created out of the majority.

So if the majority, which is you and yours, cant think for yourselves, how can you be trusted to make quality decisions. I have to live here with you people, leadership is in your hands, security is in your hands, healthcare is in your hands, my unborn kids' futures are in your hands.

It's not the Jesus factor that's a bother, its the unthinking- unreasoning-crowdmentality- western is superior-holyspirit leads me- jesus is in control- lazyass nature behind it thats worrisome.

How can I sleep??!

Twenty gun salute....!!!!!! you too much...!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by iamord(m): 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
GooseBaba:

Twenty gun salute....!!!!!! you too much...!!!! cheesy

Oh yeah she is too much.. She killed it!

2 Likes

Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by oaroloye(m): 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
plaetton:
For me, this question was one of the cardinal questions, perhaps even the most important question that plagued my mind in my early youth.
It is a question that I wish an African christian can honestly answer without any cognitive dissonance.

I mean, the Jews are perhaps one of the oldest homogeneous ethnic groups in the world with a chronological history that dates back to as far as 3500yrs.

That is a common misconception- one which I myself completely believed, until 2014, when I first encountered the HEBREW ISRAELITES Movement of American Black Slaves Descendants.

These tell a compelling tale of being the descendants of the ORIGINAL HEBREWS- who were ALL BLACKS.

It emerges that THE EGYPTIAN CIVILIZATION was also composed of BLACKS.

(That explains why the nose of the SPHINX was DEFACED- if it was a NEGROID NOSE.)

Today, there tens of millions of Jews spread out throughout Europe, Middle East and North America.

The Jews, for whom the Biblical Narratives of their god were written categorically rejected, and still reject the Jesus myth as proclaimed and propagated by Imperial Rome, the Motherchurch of Rome and her many many children.

These supposed "JEWS" are in fact WHITE CONVERTS TO JEWISH RELIGION.

Their Ancestors were NOT in the EXODUS.

In case anyone has forgotten, Christianity was brought to Africa by the colonial powers of Europe a little under 200 yrs ago, as they came to rob , loot and claim Africa's human and natural resources.

So my question to any African christian who is worth a pound of his christian faith is :

Do you, an African, a late victim to the game of classical social engineering , feel that YOU Are Smarter than the world's Jewish population, an ethnic tribe that were witnesses to the events of 1st century Palestine ?

YES!

These people are IDENTITY-THIEVES of the basest sort.

They HIJACKED The OLD TESTAMENT, just as the ROMANS hijacked The NEW TESTAMENT.

They have no authority whatsoever.

An African simply cannot claim to be smart for accepting Jesus unless he is also logically implying that those who have rejected the phony myth of Jesus for 2000yrs, the Jews, are stupid, for not having seen the truth , even after 2000yrs.

The original Hebrews rejected their own Religion several times in their own History, before, during, and after the Exodus.

That does not mean that we have to follow in their stupid footsteps.

They did not want their own God, and when His SON manifested, they REJECTED and KILLED him.

The CORE DISCIPLES of Yahshua REJECTED HIM, when he began to say that he wanted them to GIVE THE HOLY SPIRIT TO THE GENTILES, AND SAVE THE WORLD- LOSING THEIR PLACE AS YAHWEH GOD'S GREATEST SERVANTS.

It would be really FOOLISH to follow the Ancient Israelites, because they evidently had NO IDEA what they were doing, at any point in their History.

Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by plaetton: 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
krayzieklay:
Reading all the comments from the Christian folks,I'm almost certain that most of them don't even know the origin of their foreign religion,how it came to be and stuffs... Imagine one ttwat writing we blacks are the original Jews,no nah you for just say we are the original Chinese people..#confusednitwit.... Smh reallly

grin grin
Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by plaetton: 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
macof:

Only because you don't know what Spirituality is.

The Bible is not a spiritual guide but a religious book, there's nothing like a spiritual guide other than your own Ori/Chi which manifests as your intelligence and ability to make rational thoughts among others. Spirituality isn't built on faith, religion is.
Get the difference

Simply brilliant.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin / Pure Description Of Islam / How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.