Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Picture From North-west University Kano - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Picture From North-west University Kano (37305 Views)

Picture From A Male Nairalander Matriculation Day / Which University Is Selling Direct Entry Forms Apart From North. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by weyham(m): 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
[quote author=Beaf1]

Proposed site Are you blind? This structure you see up there is in its finishing phase.

@all the doubting 'thomases' this is NOT a model or a 3D picture. It is real grin

Good morning, I believe u just woke up from a nightmare. Eyaah sorry.
Check the thread and people's responses before u jump into an issue. What is wrong with u?
Yes, the first picture is actually existing but the second? The second pix if you believe it exist in kano then u are wrong.
Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by kwanKwasiyya(m): 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
The university is indeed going to be the best of its kind. Currently. Kano state indegenes are on scholarship studing various courses at the Northwest uni temporary site #loc at Ado bayero house. Human development is the Key to a sustainable and develop society

Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by tonychristopher: 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
Beaf1:

^
Get lost! You can't even make a proper sentence.

yes i did not Communicate well but you understood it... so there must have been communication.

I STILL REPEAT MYSELF...EDUCATION IS POINTLESS IN NORTH

1 Like

Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by iamord(m): 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
begwong:

@ the bolded!Terrorist fund involved grin
No wonder he was advocating the seperation of Nigeria.Thank God he was slained like a goat
tongue

Uuu r talking rubbish.. Gadafii is one of the best things that happened to Africa just that people are myopic to see.. If u people cannot agree to be united then why not separate.. You say it among yourselfs that you don't want to be together.. Then when another country man or western power says the same u say the want to sabotage your government.. Smh
Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by code11(m): 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
why a north west university
Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by oniconx: 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
abagoro: This is a picture taken during inspection of North-west University which is being constructed by Kwankwaso government in Kano. I particularly like the Turkish architecture. It gives an Instanbul feel. Kano meka!
. Education project. kudos. But if I may ask why turkey or instabul feel? What is wrong in promoting Kano traditional architecture or Banube feel. Nigerians or Africans when would we stop prouding over foreign culture( western or eastern) and gleefully promote our own too in line with modernisation. That is our heritage. I would be joyous if that building is designed african with banube feel(not fulani,arabic or english). All said kudos to development.
Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by iamord(m): 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
oniconx: . Education project. kudos. But if I may ask why turkey or instabul feel? What is wrong in promoting Kano traditional architecture or Banube feel. Nigerians or Africans when would we stop prouding over foreign culture( western or eastern) and gleefully promote our own too in line with modernisation. That is our heritage. I would be joyous if that building is designed african with banube feel(not fulani,arabic or english). All said kudos to development.

U talk about kano traditional architecture design

How many universities have improved on african themed traditional design for sustainable development ??
Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by oniconx: 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
iamord:

U talk about kano traditional architecture design

How many universities have improved on african themed traditional design for sustainable development ??
. Exactly my point. Few. And north western should have joined the few by doing that. Proudly African. Not MidEast or Western themed architecture. No English,Arab,Othoman others would do that for us.They would rather help denegrade such African themed craftmanship and designs as primitive but would not mind adorning their palaces and mansions with such African primitivity especcially if made with gold and precious metals. Europe and Mideast is full of such stolen designs/items from Africans for which many of our grandparents lost their lives protecting !
Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by Sunnah1(m): 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Sweeping GEJ's office of course grin
Sweeping GEJ out of office, In Shaa Allah.
Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
Sunnah1:
Sweeping GEJ out of office, In Shaa Allah.

Dream on bruva
Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by MoneyGreen(m): 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
homesteady: You can't just hate kwankwaso!
See ya at aso rock!
Abeg, mek boko haram faction of the pdpdp no go bom dis zone oh!
Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
Beaf1:

^Oga, you need to look up the meaning of extremism.

You can spare me the stress by giving an explanation on here
Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by MeAboki(m): 4:08am On Sep 03, 2014
tonychristopher:

ITS A POINTLESS VENTURE AND WHITE ELEPHANT PROJECT.... EDUCATION IS A WASTED ENDEAVOUR THERE IN NRTH..THEY WONT GO TO SCHOOL

You are no doubt cursed with bad belle, green envy; hope you choke on it.
Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by tonychristopher: 9:12am On Sep 03, 2014
MeAboki:

and no doubt your cursed also with stupidity to know the real fact...

2 Likes

Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by SenatorJames(m): 9:01am On Sep 06, 2014
Lets just hope so. No matter what, we cannot because of Boko boys and tell their state goverment not to develop their states. I know end will soon come to them, even though Mattew 24 had foretold us about them (in the end time).
habex005: its look cool,
Only if the boko boys wont invade this beautiful haven
Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by astana1: 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
earlier

Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by astana1: 11:32am On Sep 11, 2014
when is it going to be completed
Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by Horus(m): 1:51am On Nov 21, 2014

North West University Kano (Faculty Buldings)

North West University Kano (Senate Building)

1 Like

Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by khazzi(m): 10:33am On Nov 25, 2014
we now have group on Whatsapp for all nwu kano 2014/2015 aspirants drop ur number and I will add u up ...and u will meet new oder aspirants ...his is my number ...08090594105
Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by khazzi(m): 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
[color=#770077][/color] cool
khazzi:
we now have group on Whatsapp for all nwu kano 2014/2015 aspirants drop ur number and I will add u up ...and u will meet new oder aspirants ...his is my number ...08090594105
Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by Refino(m): 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
MeAboki:

seeing is believing..I'm from benin but right here in kano.education is taking a great stride..its like revival of fire.D govt of kano under Kwankwaso is racing at alarming speed in terms of infrastructure n development. see 'cross country' bridges n well defined road construction,see scholarship programmes,see d girl child initiative with free transport service,throngs of girls going to school everyday; checkout northwest university temporary site, an enchanted city(d new one will startle 9ja when its done),u just want to feel d atmosphere and gaze at the sweetlooking students like those of Harvard,seriously I mean it,they look so cute with glamor n carriage speaking cutting edge english.I wondered which part of kano they came from.I remember d good old days when the passing generation ate free chicken at uniben cafetaria with shoulders raised high n thoughts of 'we have arrived'. How fantastic is d new faculty of basic medical sciences at Kwana dawaki. mennn..I have eyes there o.let me quickly lay hold on a relevant masters programme wt mbbs by my side n join the moving train.
BH should plz free us now,do u know what it is for d Creator to make one of us especially through the travail of the weaker vessels after 9 full month conception?the soul of a man is precious in the almighty's eyes n u are stealing these souls at will...Ah the Almighty has risen from His throne n greatly vexed n His woes are descending already.BH STOP PLZ N ESCAPE FOR UR LIFE BECAUSE GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE!! it is written 'God is not willing that any should perish but that ALL SHOULD COME TO REPENTANCE'. I preach love, peace n. unity in the presence of our ever loving n faithful Heavenly Father

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Post Jamb/utme/screening,interactive Question / 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia / Anambra Varsity Gets New Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.