Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

The Best Season Film You Have Watched - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Best Season Film You Have Watched (16184 Views)

One Film You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching? / Korean Season Film Gist / Would Like To Know Your Best Season Movies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by gsalvatore: 12:07am On Sep 09, 2014
Soprano
Breaking bad
Walking dead.
Dusk till dawn.
Spartacus
GOT
Traveler.
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by chilordson(m): 8:18am On Sep 09, 2014
crusoe is my best followed by prison break and 24
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by plumule(m): 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
chilordson: crusoe is my best followed by prison break and 24
i dont knw weda u like dat crusoe more dan me
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by plumule(m): 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
#crusoe
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by Treyknowles(m): 11:04am On Sep 15, 2014
Once upon a time, the lying game, Game of thrones,castle,desperate housewives,Glee e.t.c
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by SEYIKP(m): 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
24, BREAKING BAD,PRISON BREAK,GOT

2 Likes

Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by plumule(m): 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
nairalanders no dey watch season film ooo
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by ba7man(m): 7:15am On Sep 24, 2014
Game of thrones, Hannibal, American Horror Stories.

Seems a lot of people can't wrap their heads around "Game of thrones".
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by Ekans: 11:40am On Sep 28, 2014
oz
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by penzino(m): 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
candygosh: A lot oh

From teen wolf to originals, witches of East end. , the 100 , the lottery, etc
in addition to your list. Grimm, Dominion, arrow, under the dome, reign, supernatural, da Vinci demons, game of thrones, Vikings, revolution, the walking dead, the strain. The list is almost endless. wink dljbd1
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by dljbd1(m): 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
penzino: in addition to your list. Grimm, Dominion, arrow, under the dome, reign, supernatural, da Vinci demons, game of thrones, Vikings, revolution, the walking dead, the strain. The list is almost endless. wink dljbd1
Though I have begin to shift my interest to series like Suits and House of Cards genre grin
But I still remain loyal to Supernatural, GOT, and Walking Dead!!!! cool

1 Like

Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by gr8eminent(m): 9:23am On Sep 29, 2014
Check out these new movies in cinema: The crisis, the Hostages, person of interest (season 4).
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by 2goodbobo(m): 11:47am On Sep 29, 2014
The haves and the have not
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by Datsleekdude(m): 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
For now Game Of Thrones
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by Brimmie(m): 9:35am On Sep 30, 2014
Prison Break any day!

I've seen Chucks, 24, Heroes, GoT, Vampire Diary, Teen Wolf, Spartacus, Merlin, Scandal, Glee, Everybody Hates Chris, Person of Interest, Suits, Terminator, Revolution, Traveler, Transporter blah blah!

But I'm loving Suits.. Waiting for Episode 11 and I'm loving Scandal.

I think Law Film are interesting.
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by 0955eb027(m): 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
Prison break. At some point, I started thinking it was real.
Lost
Game of thrones
Legend of the seeker
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by 0955eb027(m): 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
Prison break. At some point, I started thinking it was real.
Lost
Game of thrones
Legend of the seeker
Smallville
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by kerny(f): 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
My top 5:One tree hill,Marimar,the O C,legend of the seeker,American Horror story,City hunter
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by rocgirl: 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
In no particular order:
Fringe,
Prison Break and,
Desperate Housewives.
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by newguy1(m): 9:19am On Oct 02, 2014
I have seen lot of series in ma dayssmiley but d ones dat ever green in ma memory r
1.prison break..1st love
2.24. Jackbauer
3.lost
4.onetreehill
5.oc
6.game of thrones
7.smallville
8.witches of eastend
7.suit
8.csi maimi, ls n ny
9.how i met ur mother
10. Criminals mind

1 Like

Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by kay29000(m): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2014
I'd have to say Game Of Thrones. The cinematography, the characters, the plot, everything is just so on-point.

1 Like

Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by grudges: 10:17am On Oct 02, 2014
I 'Ve spend thousand of hours searching for boston legal online bt all effort abortive pls can any one recommend me on e available link or website 2 download diz awesome series nd other film dat r inline with it like suit
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by grudges: 10:24am On Oct 02, 2014
my best ever unforgetable adveture series is legend of e seeker (Cara, darkin rahl, wizard of 1st order nd seeker) r my best character. with regard 2 action film no one can beat 24 I miss dat series die. nevertheless jumong remain in my documentry
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 02, 2014
My best series i have watched

Modern family
How i met your mother
Friends
The Vampire diaries/The Originals
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by Loogan(m): 11:20am On Oct 03, 2014
Prison break
Game of thrones
How I met your mother
merlin
two and a half man
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by plumule(m): 10:38am On Oct 13, 2014
Adetayo100:
My best series i have watched

Modern family
How i met your mother
Friends
The Vampire diaries/The Originals
out of all dis which one is ur best
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by plumule(m): 10:39am On Oct 13, 2014
Loogan:
Prison break
Game of thrones
How I met your mother
merlin
two and a half man
ur best i said
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 13, 2014
plumule:
out of all dis which one is ur best
Modern family. I would av said The Originals but it too early because the season 2 just started airing
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by treasuremi1(m): 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
Nobody mentioned ALIAS Nice movie. Though prison break still tops the chart for me. Followed by Game of Thrones.
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by treasuremi1(m): 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
Are all these season films
Brimmie:
Prison Break any day!

I've seen Chucks, 24, Heroes, GoT, Vampire Diary, Teen Wolf, Spartacus, Merlin, Scandal, Glee, Everybody Hates Chris, Person of Interest, Suits, Terminator, Revolution, Traveler, Transporter blah blah!

But I'm loving Suits.. Waiting for Episode 11 and I'm loving Scandal.

I think Law Film are interesting.
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by Donkunxex(m): 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
prison break ,any comedy series like The big bang theory,two and the half men. and lastly WHITE COLLAR....
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by Brimmie(m): 7:00am On Oct 14, 2014
treasuremi1:
Are all these season films

Yeah! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Justin Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House / Ini Edo Produces Her 1st Film / Maraji: Comedian Imitates BBNaija Housemates (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.