Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,664 members, 7,955,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:38 AM

First Experience Outside Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Experience Outside Nigeria (1790 Views)

10-Things You Shouldn't Do/Say Outside Nigeria. / What Did You First Experience In The US? / Can You Drive With A Nigerian Licence Outside Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Experience Outside Nigeria by Atmmachine(m): 2:16am On Sep 02, 2014
I got to the U.S in winter..
I took Qatar airways, so i had transits in Qatar & Germany.
I wore a jeans & a short sleeved t-shirt, but i wasn't feeling cold, when i got to Philadelphia Airport i almost died. I was freezing,the snow kept pouring & everyone was wearing 3 sweaters & hoodies. They were looking at me as if i'm a magician because i wore only t-shirt.

I almost died of cold..

My second experience was picking bottles at party.
I got to a party with my home guy, Alcohols were served & after the party my guys were packing the chairs to make sure everything is in place.
I was busy picking & keeping the bottles in the room, when they found out what i was doing they fell down on the ground & were laughing so hard at me.
They told me that after using the content of the bottle they will trash the bottle into the waste bin.

My first 6 months in America was annoying, white people kept asking me if we have cars in Nigeria.
I for kill them

When i go to the store to purchase items, people won't understand what i was saying so i have to write what i want on a piece of paper

I was going San Diego California to Sacramento i was shouting at the driver that i have reached my destination.
People were laughing so hard at me.
I never knew you have to pull the cord on your window in order to stop the bus.

A bird came into our house, my mother had to call the police to remove the bird.
Bird wey i go chop.

I always see antelopes,deers,rabbits & all these bush meats wey we dey chop for Naija, they will roam freely.
I wanted to kill one antelope but my brother told me i will spend 3 years in prison for killing even a fish..

The 1st day i saw a cat obituary i almost fainted. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Experience Outside Nigeria by Atmmachine(m): 2:28am On Sep 02, 2014
Share yours. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: First Experience Outside Nigeria by Nobody: 2:59am On Sep 02, 2014
Ok
Re: First Experience Outside Nigeria by davidflipcy(m): 6:15am On Sep 02, 2014
Dry joke angry I have heard these shi.t stories over and over again. Can you please tell us something new? undecided

1 Like

Re: First Experience Outside Nigeria by bakandow11: 10:34am On Sep 02, 2014
my first xperience out of naija starts frm muritala....i was lucky to b flyn emir8 to uae. Got a direct employnment frm nigeria...security guard though for a grad of mechanical wngineering unilorin for dat matter....neva enta local flight b4, d info was dat inside plain A.C baad so i don alrdy wear cloth like union bro i dey sweat like xmas goat for murtala dat dat pple were like i carry cocain for body....to eat inside plain anoda whaala ...menu was like machaskala cuseins heeey!!! notin like bread and beans am in deep shit, luckily enuf i sat wit a traveler dat wman i no fit 4get cum dey put me tru small small....on top all d whaala see for naija Dubai airport na eyes dem jst check and i enter....got to dubai on dis scotching hot sun of 45°c i was like am in trouble. thank God now am learning hindi arabic and bangladesh little by little. Am thinking of 4frwd CANADA or USA insha Allah after my contract bt i wan enroll for a project management class soon. God bless naija, we will see soon cox i pray to mke it big soon enough no place like home.....LAWS TOO MUCH HERE u can even bribe police man.

2 Likes

Re: First Experience Outside Nigeria by Atmmachine(m): 11:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
bakandow11: my first xperience out of naija starts frm muritala....i was lucky to b flyn emir8 to uae. Got a direct employnment frm nigeria...security guard though for a grad of mechanical wngineering unilorin for dat matter....neva enta local flight b4, d info was dat inside plain A.C baad so i don alrdy wear cloth like union bro i dey sweat like xmas goat for murtala dat dat pple were like i carry cocain for body....to eat inside plain anoda whaala ...menu was like machaskala cuseins heeey!!! notin like bread and beans am in deep shit, luckily enuf i sat wit a traveler dat wman i no fit 4get cum dey put me tru small small....on top all d whaala see for naija Dubai airport na eyes dem jst check and i enter....got to dubai on dis scotching hot sun of 45°c i was like am in trouble. thank God now am learning hindi arabic and bangladesh little by little. Am thinking of 4frwd CANADA or USA insha Allah after my contract bt i wan enroll for a project management class soon. God bless naija, we will see soon cox i pray to mke it big soon enough no place like home.....LAWS TOO MUCH HERE u can even bribe police man.

Dubai na muslim country..
If you look their girl nyash, dem go cut your head grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: First Experience Outside Nigeria by bakandow11: 11:54am On Sep 08, 2014
Atmmachine:

Dubai na muslim country..
If you look their girl nyash, dem go cut your head grin grin grin grin grin grin
hahaaaaaaa!!!! how many pple u cum hear say dem cut, big lie what will you say abt the dressing of the british and americans, even russsians. (Deeede medaoooo) easy easyin ghana language

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Difference Between Visa And Nigeria Passport???? / How Do Opay And Otrike Drivers Make Money? / TAKE A LOOK Inside Africa's First Certified "Green" Hospital - JUST OPENED (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.