Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

United State Schollarship To Africa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / United State Schollarship To Africa (829 Views)

Affordable Schools In Europe And The United State Of America: / Please Spread It Fast!, United States Scholarships To Africa Is Fake! / United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

United State Schollarship To Africa by kaysy(m): 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2008
Hello House!
There is this website www.ussafrica.org they offers scholarship to africans but one need to have a minimum of 5 credit including maths and english to apply and the fee is $100 after which if successful you get $7000 allowance during study in the state, besides one have to pay via graphcard account i.e one needs to open an account at www.graphcard.com which i already have, But my fear is how real could this be, how are we sure it's truly from the state and not some guys somewhere doing this, plz house i gave you this sites to go through them and get back to me at kaysyxpress@yahoo.com cos i have the money to register but am kindda scared. If you know anything about this let me know your views or points ok? one love house

if you think it's real you can register, and let me know

(1) (Reply)

The Unilag Connection / Rechecking Of Jamb Result / Secrets Of Passing Unilag Post Ume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.