Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Serial Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Serial Wife? (1917 Views)

How I Raped Teenager To Death- Confession Of 34-yr-old Serial Rapist / "I Only Sleep With Married Men To Help Their Marriages" - Serial Mistress / Ibadan Serial Rapist Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serial Wife? by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 02, 2014
Saw this story on Linda Ikejis blog, very confusing, guy leaves his fiancee and partner of 4 years within months marries his make up artist, okayyyy, then another man comes up and claims she is still married to him and he has been looking for her so they can divorce properly. Unconfirmed gist has it that she left her first husband when he became broke.
This is certainly weird. First picture is with the new husband, second one is with the old husband they were said to have been married at winners chapel ijebu ode in 2012

OK, this is getting bizarre. Popular video music director Matt Max got married this past weekend to make-up artist Eniola Efunkoya of Awele Beauty and I've been hearing all kinds of crazy talk about the secret wedding. Apparently Matt was in a long time relationship with some lady named Martina but dumped her a few months ago to start dating his make up artist who he married this past Saturday. Seems a lot of people close to the couple aren't happy about the new union.

Now some guy named Abayomi Cole is claiming to still be married to Eniola. Above is a pic of Abayomi and Eniola on their wedding day in 2011. Find what Abayomi told me plus photos from their white wedding after the cut...

"I got married to Adeola Eniola Efunkoya in May, 2011. She left the marriage this year May 2014 for another guy who is a music video director ( Matthew Abiodun Aina) with trade name Mattmax. She left the marriage because of her secret affair with the so called Mattmax. On so many occasions I have called the so called Mattmax to order for his secret affair with my wife. I read a lot of comments on your blog and I wonder how people got to know so much about her. She has not properly divorced me because she is still my legal wife and now she has gotten married to the guy out there. All I need her do is to answer to the divorce letter filed to her because I am already free from her bondage of four years. That slowpoke Mattmax has helped me take away my yoke."

Re: Serial Wife? by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 02, 2014
I have no idea OP, I'm afraid I got lost halfway through your post, but if the gal is a "serial wife" then she sure knows how to pick 'em cuz those guys are kinda hot.

1 Like

Re: Serial Wife? by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 02, 2014
I'm more concerned about the fact that their facial hair is remarkably similar grin

There is no cause for alarm here. Let her divorce the old husband properly so she live happily ever after with the new one. Like who cares? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Serial Wife? by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 02, 2014
EnlightenedSoul: I have no idea OP, I'm afraid I got lost halfway through your post, but if the gal is a "serial wife" then she sure knows how to pick 'em cuz those guys are kinda hot.

@highlighted: I think you made a mistake. You definitely did not intend to write hot.

3 Likes

Re: Serial Wife? by AfricanApple(f): 6:39am On Sep 02, 2014
life goes on. blahhhhhhh
Re: Serial Wife? by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 02, 2014
BananaBender:

@highlighted: I think you made a mistake. You definitely did not intend to write hot.

Lol no? I think the one eating cake from her hand is effin' sexy.
Re: Serial Wife? by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 02, 2014
EnlightenedSoul: I have no idea OP, I'm afraid I got lost halfway through your post, but if the gal is a "serial wife" then she sure knows how to pick 'em cuz those guys are kinda hot.

Remember that Solomon fellow. Who kept remarriage without divorce, he was on to the third wife before wife two scattered the wedding. This seems similar
Re: Serial Wife? by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 02, 2014
This is quite common here,because many of these people are ignorant,of course,the woman will just up and pack her bags without getting a proper or legal method of separation. ....and the man will keep quiet, but when it's time for either spouse to move on,their partners will cry wolf saying he/she is still married to the person in question. ...

Legal separation/divorce is not taken very seriously in this country, yet people flock marriage registries every day. I also know of a lady who got married, and was given marriage certificate, that as a woman,she should be the one to keep it. ...the she just said ok,and tuck it in her purse,I was like,keep it very well o,and she shs said the only reason she needs it is for when she needs to leave the country. ...that it doesn't stop or disturb her nor her spouse from getting married again.

it is everywhere, it's a mentality that is common.

2 Likes

Re: Serial Wife? by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 02, 2014
iwakolewa: This is quite common here,because many of these people are ignorant,of course,the woman will just up and pack her bags without getting a proper or legal method of separation. ....and the man will keep quiet, but when it's time for either spouse to move on,their partners will cry wolf saying he/she is still married to the person in question. ...
Legal separation/divorce is not taken very seriously in this country, yet people flock marriage registries every day. I also know of a lady who got married, and was given marriage certificate, that as a woman,she should be the one to keep it. ...the she just said ok,and tuck it in her purse,I was like,keep it very well o,and she shs said the only reason she needs it is for when she needs to leave the country. ...that it doesn't stop or disturb her nor her spouse from getting married again.
it is everywhere, it's a mentality that is common.

And na the same Nigerians go dey shout say laws no dey work when they dont even want to utilize it lol.
Meanwhile, the babe sha, what ever she has going for her is ehnnnn, imagine the second husband was said to have proposed to his long term girlfriend on valentines day but met her a few months ago dumped his babe and married her sharp sharp not minding her divorcee status. Na wa oh
Re: Serial Wife? by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 02, 2014
aisha2:

Remember that Solomon fellow. Who kept remarriage without divorce, he was on to the third wife before wife two scattered the wedding. This seems similar

Yeah, I definitely think she should've divorced properly first IMO.
Re: Serial Wife? by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 02, 2014
aisha2:

And na the same Nigerians go dey shout say laws no dey work when they dont even want to utilize it lol.
Meanwhile, the babe sha, what ever she has going for her is ehnnnn, imagine the second husband was said to have proposed to his long term girlfriend on valentines day but met her a few months ago dumped his babe and married her sharp sharp not minding her divorcee status. Na wa oh

lol...that's some serious juju thinz o
Re: Serial Wife? by Dygeasy(m): 9:11am On Sep 02, 2014
These are the kinda stories I wouldn't care about normally. The only ones I empathize with are the lady's first husband and the dumped girlfriend of Matthew.

The other parties involved are just COWS.
Re: Serial Wife? by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 02, 2014
Dygeasy: These are the kinda stories I wouldn't care about normally. The only person I empathize with is the lady's first husband.

What about the poor fiancee who he dated for 4 years and proposed to in Feburary? Am sure she must have worked hard to help him build a brand, infact am hearing that his brand name is a combination of both thier names.

It must be hard for her, the first husband just wants a divorce to move on.
Re: Serial Wife? by Dygeasy(m): 9:38am On Sep 02, 2014
aisha2:

What about the poor fiancee who he dated for 4 years and proposed to in Feburary? Am sure she must have worked hard to help him build a brand, infact am hearing that his brand name is a combination of both thier names.

It must be hard for her, the first husband just wants a divorce to move on.
Oops! I left the fiancee out. My bad!
Re: Serial Wife? by pickabeau1: 11:12am On Sep 02, 2014
Dygeasy: Oops! I left the fiancee out. My bad!

How do you know the guy is innocent

A lot of these stories are one sided
Re: Serial Wife? by Dygeasy(m): 11:24am On Sep 02, 2014
pickabeau1:

How do you know the guy is innocent

A lot of these stories are one sided
Let him tell his side too then.
Re: Serial Wife? by shizzleStar: 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
EnlightenedSoul: I have no idea OP, I'm afraid I got lost halfway through your post, but if the gal is a "serial wife" then she sure knows how to pick 'em cuz those guys are kinda ]hot.
irresponsibility justified, interesting coming from an enlightened soul. smh
Re: Serial Wife? by pickabeau1: 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
just an aside though,,, what is the point of this article when u say serial wife

Is the fact that she has had 2 husbands the issue or that she did not properly disengage before re engaging

I will have thought the term will be reserved for people who have had at least 3/4 marriages

1 Like

Re: Serial Wife? by shizzleStar: 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
This sort of nonsence is very common with some people. If she is tired of marriage and want out, why not divorce officially and keep fvcking whoever she want to freely? Imagine she is even being begged to dissolve a marriage she is clearly not interested in. Useless girl
Re: Serial Wife? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
shizzleStar: irresponsibility justified, interesting coming from an enlightened soul. smh

Shine your star. I didn't justify squat.

@bananabender You should really tell me what I meant to say!
Re: Serial Wife? by shizzleStar: 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Shine your star. I didn't justify squat.

@bananabender You should really tell me what I meant to say
Maybe you didn't try to. I wonder why you got lost halfway through the post, said nothing to condemn the shameful act of the girl but admired her 'expertise' in picking 'em 'hot' guys. undecided
Re: Serial Wife? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

@bananabender You should really tell me what I meant to say!

Exclamation mark?? Girl, it's really not that serious.

You're smart enough, I'm sure you can figure that out yourself.
Re: Serial Wife? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
shizzleStar:
Maybe you didn't try to. I wonder why you got lost halfway through the post, said nothing to condemn the shameful act of the girl but admired her 'expertise' in picking 'em 'hot' guys. undecided

My brain was near shutdown after a long day, so I gravitated towards the pictures. Perhaps you'll find my subsequent post more to your liking undecided
Re: Serial Wife? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
BananaBender:

Exclamation mark?? Girl, it's really not that serious.

You're smart enough, I'm sure you can figure that out yourself.

Curiosity. Well, if you'd rather not say.
Re: Serial Wife? by shizzleStar: 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

My brain was near shutdown after a long day, so I gravitated towards the pictures. Perhaps you'll find my subsequent post more to your liking undecided
understandably......I find it more rational.

Hope you get yourself some deserved rest when you get home smiley

1 Like

Re: Serial Wife? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
shizzleStar:
understandably......I find it more rational.

Hope you get yourself some deserved rest when you get home smiley

Thanks. The same to you.

1 Like

Re: Serial Wife? by feedthenation(m): 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
This is very messy.

Why not legally divorce the 1st guy before committing to the 2nd guy?
Re: Serial Wife? by cococandy(f): 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
Gbam!!!
Dygeasy: These are the kinda stories I wouldn't care about normally. The only ones I empathize with are the lady's first husband and the dumped girlfriend of Matthew.

Re: Serial Wife? by bennyrazz: 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
going by what the first husband as said, he should sue her for bigamy! this is a serious crime and her and Mattmaxx needs to be punished if they are found guilty. I think its between 5-10yrs in prison if they are found guilty.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Stop My Friend From Cheating? / Seven Igbo Drug Dealers. Seven Drug Traffickers Nabbed On One Flight. / Omonigho Abraham The Boy That Was Attacked By Dogs, Is Back To Nigeria (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.