Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria (68748 Views)

Top Ten Foolish Ways Nigerians Loose Money / Hottest Ways Of Making Cool Money Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by SisiNini(f): 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
Number 10 is applicable to me... I still don't know y ppl find it difficult to return money they borrow... My last experience was an eye-opener... At a point, I had to beg d person to return my money... Av vowed not to borrow ppl money again... I no be Dangote / Adenuga pikin... #4timesBeaten_4evaShy

1 Like

Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by chuggy(m): 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
segcymoor:
Absolutely! And which one is benefit to health?
Coke is Coke, all na packaging!

1 Like

Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by starpon1: 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
playing baba ijebu
Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by ogele: 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
Danelo: 1960 including all other betting organizations. Nigerians are so stupid, imagin someone wanting to win 8m with #100.
Winning 8million with 100naira i guess who ever that think he will win such game is only day dreaming... Greedy people...

1 Like

Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by princedoz: 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
You forgot to mention - mtn and nepa not eedc (as far as i am concerned) deducting money for services not rendered
Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by Ayoola171(m): 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
Abrahamweb: buying a pack of condom to later throw it away because you no get time to use am.
I guess you made this strange point; base on your personal experince.

2 Likes

Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by Kalashy(m): 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
When you have the money they call 'money', all this will just be like drop of water in an ocean. #story for the gods

2 Likes

Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by makazona(m): 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
keandre:

d so called "satchet water" na from heaven e de fall from? no b same borehole pipeborne

Satchet water is not from heaven neither is bottle water.but it about treatment and handling...
why dont u drink "mei ruwa" cz dy are all pipeborn...

1 Like

Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by StealthyMe(m): 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
But Lagos life can sweet especially when u're not the one rolling out the cash..

Miss them old party days though,cos there aint no party like a Lagos party!

Mum always had one party or the other to attend nearly everyother weekend !

1 Like

Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by Ayoola171(m): 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
ednut1: dis asoebi parol sucks, dem go buy cloth of 6k put am down 11k, yet u may not see food to eat for the party o, mtcheew
Even if you see food eat, does that compesate for the lost of money you must have incured?
Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by kalufelix(m): 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
Am only seeing more reasons why we need more money
holding so much unto your money can be stressful, boring and can even hinder the flow of more money...

Be sure you derive maximum satisfaction from the least one kobo you are putting in the economy and do well by spending according to your means...
Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by Bagwellz(m): 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
hungryboy: Taking your clothes to the dry cleaners instead of washing it yourself
xo make pple wey dey do dry cleaning close their shops now

1 Like

Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by abbakacici: 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
ochejoseph:
You are right my sister but but one thing about ashoebi is that

1. You might not have the choice of choosing your material

2. Some materials Fade after the first wash

3. Its an unplanned expense and if you are a banker or you work in an enterprise that abhors native wears on most work days your wardrobe will be filled with clothes you may never wear !
is really annoying buying ashoebi especially the useless one that you can only wear once, i remember during my friend wedding in kwara i bought ashoebi (lence) although not that expensive like 12k, however i cant use it anymore because am from kano and lence is female only material in kano. and the with same amount i can buy reusable cloth or shirt
Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by deavicky(m): 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
awoononi: How is that wasting of money?
din't u see his name hungryboy. How can an hungryboy give his clothes to dry cleaner. But is good he knows himself not others who cannot feed well but still take their cloths to dry cleaner. That I consider waste. U are not doing anything tangible with ur time but yet u can not wash.
Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by crunchyg: 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
Paying about 5000 naira just to laugh in a comedy show
Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by Klare(f): 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
lexrichy: emergency emergency someone here needs help.
Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by PreciousGem(f): 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2014

I guess u didn't notice his name is hungryboy

1 Like

Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by Klare(f): 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
As if u knw wetin dey my mind e pain me sey u don talk am b4 i talk am sha
haemi:
that 500n could put you in the trouble of STDs, HIV/AIDS, and Ebola.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ayoola171: I guess you made this strange point; base on your personal experince.
Hahahahahahaha #Wicked
Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by jezsie: 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
good
Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by akoka: 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
Nigerians 4u.spending money they dont earn&have.in oda 2impress people the dnt like.
Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by emiye(m): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
Trying so hard to foolishly belong, when u are lightweight.

Bankers with fancy cars, crisp suit, well tailored cloths, tushed mien but zero account and perpetual tenant in a civil servant house.

3 Likes

Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by Sunbellar: 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
hungryboy: Buying egg roll for 100naira when u suppose buy
20naira buns and 30naira egg
hungryboy!

1 Like

Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by Saheed9: 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
hungryboy: Taking your clothes to the dry cleaners instead of washing it yourself
little people's anthem
Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by acada111(f): 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
ndidibabe: See concept. This is serious!!!

U go kon chook the egg inside the buns, chop the two together abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by nnamdizen(m): 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
Making calls with an MTN line... hello? hello? hello? Can u hear me? hello?
Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by acada111(f): 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
hungryboy: Buying egg roll for 100naira when u suppose buy
20naira buns and 30naira egg

U go kon chook the egg inside the buns, chew the two together, abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by dfos2k(m): 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
No 3,7,8,9 were copied online. But I like ur filtering and applying dem to the 9ja context.

1 Like

Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by jammani(m): 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
Buyin designers when katangwa sef na authentic, okirika na correct, boskoro na confirm
Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by ozoebuka1(m): 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
are u a dry cleaner?
Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
Living a Fake life,buying credit,brazilian hair,going to shopping for a city girl just to impress her wen u can easily get a good wife in ur village
Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by tochilastborn(m): 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
keandre:

nowadays na girls de spend 4 guys oo
abeg share such gals cum my side na

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Exchange Rate Of Naira To Other African Currencies / Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks / Is This A Fake N1000 Note Or CBN Error? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.