Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Timaya Asks For God's Forgiveness For 'Ukwu' Song - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Asks For God's Forgiveness For 'Ukwu' Song (48136 Views)

Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa / Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break / Timaya Claims He Prays For Forgiveness For Singing ‘ukwu’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Asks For God's Forgiveness For 'Ukwu' Song by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
Funjosh:

Am waiting for Terry G version grin That one na angel Gabriel padi grin

Lolz..... Dat crazy Guy!! Where on earth is this guy?
Re: Timaya Asks For God's Forgiveness For 'Ukwu' Song by Austema(m): 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
How are wish others bad singers will take such a nice step
Re: Timaya Asks For God's Forgiveness For 'Ukwu' Song by Funjosh(m): 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
Tbliss12:

Lolz..... Dat crazy Guy!! Where on earth is this guy?

he is in the Zenga the Zanga grin
Re: Timaya Asks For God's Forgiveness For 'Ukwu' Song by chemicaljohnny50: 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
Common if this guy has asked God for forgiveness then he should be rest assured that God has forgiven him and live the life he wants to live according to God's will
Tbliss12: He should keep shut jooooor. What does he mean by begging God @d back..... My God is not human and his ways are final is either u do d right thing or u ar of hook. God is not a respecter of any man irrespective of your status. You sat down and wrote UKWU which mislead a lot of young Nigerian girls and guys to do rubbish all around the place. You are now saying you are meeting with God at the back...... who does he think the Almighty God is.....
Common if this guy has asked God for forgiveness then he should be rest assured that God has forgiven him and live the life he wants to live according to God's will
Re: Timaya Asks For God's Forgiveness For 'Ukwu' Song by ijbeauty(f): 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
What about the money......... Yes the money he made outta the "UKWU",

If he's trully remorseful about the whole thing, he should take the money to the poor, or orphanage homes!!!!

Well, that's NOMB!!
Re: Timaya Asks For God's Forgiveness For 'Ukwu' Song by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
I though Ukwu was the "Botanical" name of yansh/buttocks/ass?

jmoore:
"Botanical" name of waist.
Re: Timaya Asks For God's Forgiveness For 'Ukwu' Song by bosun11(m): 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..LWKMD...I LIKE THE WAY U SHAKE THAT "UKWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"......na money sure pass...May God forgive all of us...AMEN

1 Like

Re: Timaya Asks For God's Forgiveness For 'Ukwu' Song by Adyrin(m): 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
You idiots should judge yourselves before someone else.
W̶̲̥̅̊ђA̶̲̥̅t of Flavor? Ukwu sarambala?
Mchweee..!
God Bless Dem Mama Solja..!
Re: Timaya Asks For God's Forgiveness For 'Ukwu' Song by wildikeman(m): 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
Still trying to understand what the sin in dancing is...but I love Ukwu oo. So I'm sinning?
Re: Timaya Asks For God's Forgiveness For 'Ukwu' Song by wildikeman(m): 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
Still trying to understand what the sin in dancing is...but I love Ukwu oo. So I'm sinning? Ehh Timaya u don kill me ooo!
Re: Timaya Asks For God's Forgiveness For 'Ukwu' Song by zudozz: 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
Pls. can u someone help me 2 beg TRACE to stop censoring some pictures in d Timaya's Bum Bum video with Shawn Paul. Pls.sss. Dat video na Mojo live!
Re: Timaya Asks For God's Forgiveness For 'Ukwu' Song by Israel5(m): 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
timaya: i do it for my fans cos thats what dey love
anon: did you care about what your fans loved
timaya: actually i felt like i was the only one doing something else in d industry
anom: hmm, i thought being unique is a virtue
timaya: yea, thats why im asking for forgiveness
anom: if na me b GOD eh..
Re: Timaya Asks For God's Forgiveness For 'Ukwu' Song by Bitojoe(m): 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
entadaplace: In what I describe as a strange reaction, the ‘Dem Mama’ record boss — Timaya , is begging God for forgiveness for singing ‘Ukwu’.

Timaya, the ‘Ukwu’ crooner has stated that everything he does when it comes to music is entirely to get himself a living and nothing more.

The outspoken singer said he tries his best to give his fans the kind of music they want to listen to and watch, adding that his desire to do something his fans want is the reason his songs were banned on television and radio stations.

He claims that his plan was never to do secular music for a long time because of his upbringing at the Living Gospel Mission as a chorister but he changed to the person he is right now because of what people want.

The singer said he in fact started with Gospel Music, then he went into singing about envies, which he got rebuked for anyways. So he decided to try something new and that’s why he got rid of his dreadlocks.

Timaya went further to say that what people don’t know is that he never for once disconnected with God, despite the fact that he now does secular songs. He added that he did the hit ‘Ukwu’ song just to make a living for himself and that he goes back to God in prayers to beg for forgiveness.

However, his statement did not go down well with some fans, who think he misleads people just to make money.

What do you think?

http://www.informationng.com/2014/09/see-what-timaya-is-asking-god-forgiveness-for.html
Source

what is Ukwu?
Re: Timaya Asks For God's Forgiveness For 'Ukwu' Song by manchiled: 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
I luv u nigerians,everything u guys said is correct lol cant stop laffing kiss
Re: Timaya Asks For God's Forgiveness For 'Ukwu' Song by RebelLeader15(m): 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
dridowu: What is "ukwu" ?
Ask the beat maker

Ma! Ma!! MASTERKRAFT on the beat....
Re: Timaya Asks For God's Forgiveness For 'Ukwu' Song by RebelLeader15(m): 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
zudozz: Pls. can u someone help me 2 beg TRACE to stop censoring some pictures in d Timaya's Bum Bum video with Shawn Paul. Pls.sss. Dat video na Mojo live!
Primary School English...
"Please can u someone help me to beg Trace"

Classic example of failed educational system
Re: Timaya Asks For God's Forgiveness For 'Ukwu' Song by RebelLeader15(m): 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
zudozz: Pls. can u someone help me 2 beg TRACE to stop censoring some pictures in d Timaya's Bum Bum video with Shawn Paul. Pls.sss. Dat video na Mojo live!
Primary School English...
"Please can u someone help me to beg Trace"

Classic example of the failed educational system in Nigeria
Re: Timaya Asks For God's Forgiveness For 'Ukwu' Song by xcoded(m): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
na u sabi timaya, between u nd God
Re: Timaya Asks For God's Forgiveness For 'Ukwu' Song by RebelLeader15(m): 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
[quote author=]Is timaya a musician?[/quote]he is a taxi driver

Odoyo
Re: Timaya Asks For God's Forgiveness For 'Ukwu' Song by daveP(m): 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
MizMyColi: Y'all should cut the guy some slack already jorey! cheesy This shows that his conscience hasn't been seared and that He still has a heart for God. Kefee's Demise (Bless Her Soul) must have caused him to undergo sober reflection.
hmm! Good point. He allegedly reconciles....... Its an individual journey afterall smiley

how u doing?
Re: Timaya Asks For God's Forgiveness For 'Ukwu' Song by MizMyColi(f): 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
daveP: hmm! Good point. He allegedly reconciles....... Its an individual journey afterall smiley

how u doing?
True, that. I'm fine. You? cool
Re: Timaya Asks For God's Forgiveness For 'Ukwu' Song by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
I neffa even see d video b4+not sure I've heard song from start to end undecided

But...

Ukwu!!!grin
Re: Timaya Asks For God's Forgiveness For 'Ukwu' Song by simdam500(m): 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
mercy on who he will have mercy on
Re: Timaya Asks For God's Forgiveness For 'Ukwu' Song by ajidesola: 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hmmm, am sure if he wasn't banned he won't knw dat wot he's doing is bad.

I tink dis will serve as a lesson to others. If u confess ur sins He's faithful nd just to forgive frm all ur unrighteousness. It is neva too late bro
Re: Timaya Asks For God's Forgiveness For 'Ukwu' Song by Revolva(m): 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
Oif na me I no Beg for forgiveness more dem papa timaya u fall ma handz
Re: Timaya Asks For God's Forgiveness For 'Ukwu' Song by Toks2008(m): 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
He lacks inspiration.

Big ups to 2baba,psquare,Asa,9ice
you will hardly hear lewd lyrics from these set of real musicians.
Re: Timaya Asks For God's Forgiveness For 'Ukwu' Song by sugaarbear(m): 1:11am On Sep 03, 2014
Realtol: I don't get this. You know what you are doing is evil yet you continue to the detriment of others. In order to satisfy your stomach, you wilfully continue your evil act and secretly go back to God to beg for His forgiveness when what you are doing is condemning more soul to damnation (as it can be deduced that he believes there is hell fire hence the need to beg God forgiveness secretly), still you continue. My brother Timaya that is hypocrisy of the highest order and if I'm God, I may not forgive you. #TimayaSelfishbeing
you dey come here dey form saint abi Let him that is without sin cast the first stone
Re: Timaya Asks For God's Forgiveness For 'Ukwu' Song by MrDoGood(m): 1:21am On Sep 03, 2014
JayZ once said '' Lord forgive me. i wouldn't have made it without sin''
no be timaya fault. na musicians hustle pattern.
Re: Timaya Asks For God's Forgiveness For 'Ukwu' Song by Solozzo(m): 4:50am On Sep 03, 2014
Wetin concern God and "ukwu"? Shey he made Adam and Eve with no clothes.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Asks For God's Forgiveness For 'Ukwu' Song by chidimmaaa(f): 5:00am On Sep 03, 2014
nickz: you don't need forgiveness for the songmodafuqa,
you need forgiveness for the video!! Goddammit!!
otondo, hw u take see am? U wan judge another person, Original MUMU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update: Man Without Limbs, Nick Vujicic Photo'd On Honeymoon With Wife In Hawaii / Photo From Sikiru Adeshina 'Arakangudu' Burial In His Home Town Today / Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.