Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,742 members, 7,813,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Who Will Make Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Will Make Heaven? (454 Views)

Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Make Heaven? by bdchange(m): 8:23am On Sep 02, 2014
please endeavour to use your discretion in answering these questions. I have read the bible and chose not to believe every words my pastor told me if it doesn't correlate with my understanding. The bible says no one goes to the father except through me ( i.e jesus if am ryt). Now we are been told to accept christ in our lives if we want to go to heaven. My problems comes from what will happpen to our forefathers who did not even know christ because christ wasn't preached to them. will they still be guilty of this statement? what of our muslims brothers and sisters that don't believe that christ died for them. Yet they believe in God and serve him in the best possible ways deem fit to serve him. If the missionaries never brought religion to us here in africa. Then me and you will still be worshipping idols or serving God in our own way. Even majority will then agree that God doesn't exist. So if we follow these trends of christ after the new testament then i wonder who and what will make heaven? Now forget what your pastors and imams has ever told you. just stick to your own understand and tell me who you think will make heaven and your sincere reasons for that before i get myself confused. peace be unto you All.
Re: Who Will Make Heaven? by Fabrepass(m): 9:27am On Sep 02, 2014
There is no heaven or hell. Heaven and hell are states of experiences and do not exist as places or extraterrestrial location. You have been programmed like computer software to accept that there is a place called heaven or hell. Heaven and hell are here on earth. It's a state of the mind. So stop living in fear and wake up to reality. Humans catch heaven and hell individually here on earth.
Re: Who Will Make Heaven? by jdilight(m): 11:29am On Sep 02, 2014
bdchange: please endeavour to use your discretion in answering these questions. I have read the bible and chose not to believe every words my pastor told me if it doesn't correlate with my understanding. The bible says no one goes to the father except through me ( i.e jesus if am ryt). Now we are been told to accept christ in our lives if we want to go to heaven. My problems comes from what will happpen to our forefathers who did not even know christ because christ wasn't preached to them. will they still be guilty of this statement? what of our muslims brothers and sisters that don't believe that christ died for them. Yet they believe in God and serve him in the best possible ways deem fit to serve him. If the missionaries never brought religion to us here in africa. Then me and you will still be worshipping idols or serving God in our own way. Even majority will then agree that God doesn't exist. So if we follow these trends of christ after the new testament then i wonder who and what will make heaven? Now forget what your pastors and imams has ever told you. just stick to your own understand and tell me who you think will make heaven and your sincere reasons for that before i get myself confused. peace be unto you All.

Did Abraham etc made heaven? Merci and Ronaldo have made every player insignificant in the football scene, so it will be at the end. Only a few among the contenders will be welcomed home.

Before a law is made those outside the law are judge on the basis of the law that existed in their time. Those who live in a new law era are judge by the new law (spiritual or physical)
Re: Who Will Make Heaven? by emmyskies(m): 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
Billions of people have died before the coming of Christ, billions upon billions before salvation came to all mankind. Billion upon billions upon billions of people in africa and many other continents before salvation came to them. That is it op, consider yourself loved and more than privileged to be in this time of the age. It is more than a privilege, use the best opportunity of it. Muslims and other religions are still not on the right track, even many christians likewise, work out your salvation and pray for them

(1) (Reply)

Quit Fighting Others And Walk In Love / How To Get A Payoneer Card / An Appeal; Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.