Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Maintain Edible Oil Extraction Machine In Right Way - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Maintain Edible Oil Extraction Machine In Right Way (1194 Views)

BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION / Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maintain Edible Oil Extraction Machine In Right Way by wintonemachiner: 8:42am On Sep 02, 2014
Every product in the world needs maintenance after a long time working, so it is the EDIBLE OIL EXTRACTION MACHINE. Do you know the methods of maintain edible oil extraction machine? Don’t worry, a famous oil mill machinery manufacture in China with 20 years experience tells you the right way to maintain edible oil extraction machines.
1. Check lubrication situation every 50 working hours. Reducer casing can’t be short of oil. Fill butter into screw holes, no dry grinding.
2. When the pressing capacity is reduced, and the oil cake or oil is not normal, you should take away screw shaft, check the wear condition of pressing worm, cage bar, and outlet devices, and then replace the wearing parts in time.
3. Prevent dust and other impurities invading into every lubricating parts of edible oil extraction machine. Check the motor oil quality of reducer casing every year. If you find the change, you should replace all of the motor oil.
4. After working every time, you should clean the oil cake inside edible oil extraction machine and dust and oil dirt in the machine surface. Overhaul the whole oil expeller every six months. When maintenance, the edible oil extraction equipment must be disassembled. If damaged, you need to repair or replace.
5. After production season, edible oil extraction machine is stored for a long time and you should do maintenance for it. Paint motor oil to pressing shaft, cage bar, and outlet devices, and then, put them in dry place.
If you have problems about edible oil extraction machine maintenance, pls feel free to contact us. We will give you professional help.
Re: Maintain Edible Oil Extraction Machine In Right Way by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mprex how far
Re: Maintain Edible Oil Extraction Machine In Right Way by Mprex(f): 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Mprex how far
how did i get here lipsrsealed
Re: Maintain Edible Oil Extraction Machine In Right Way by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mprex:

how did i get here lipsrsealed
even me too I don't know how I got here,anyways how u doing
Re: Maintain Edible Oil Extraction Machine In Right Way by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
leojennysmart what's up

1 Like

Re: Maintain Edible Oil Extraction Machine In Right Way by Mprex(f): 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
Unibenstudent:
even me too I don't know how I got here,anyways how u doing
im doing just fine. You?
Re: Maintain Edible Oil Extraction Machine In Right Way by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mprex:

im doing just fine. You?
am in my place of industrial training just sitting and observing.so where. R u?
Re: Maintain Edible Oil Extraction Machine In Right Way by Mprex(f): 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
Unibenstudent:
am in my place of industrial training just sitting and observing.so where. R u?
am in my room, just sittin and observing cheesy
Re: Maintain Edible Oil Extraction Machine In Right Way by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mprex:

am in my room, just sittin and observing cheesy
are u on bbm?
Re: Maintain Edible Oil Extraction Machine In Right Way by Mprex(f): 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
Unibenstudent:
are u on bbm?
yea but the phone i chat with is down for now
Re: Maintain Edible Oil Extraction Machine In Right Way by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mprex:

yea but the phone i chat with is down for now
add me when the battery is full pls 2B74EFBB

(1) (Reply)

Need Information On Greenhouse Tomato Farms In South West Nigeria / Hygienically Prepared Smoked Catfish Available For Sale / Fresh And Pure Palm Oil For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.