Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

A Need Urgent Help From A Dietician - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Need Urgent Help From A Dietician (675 Views)

Don’t Peel Off Yam Skin Before Cooking, Dietician Advises / Cook Your Yam With Its Skin Says Dietician / Dont Peel-off Yam Skin Before Cooking, Dietician Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Need Urgent Help From A Dietician by Tipiflexy(m): 9:46am On Sep 02, 2014
I need d help of a dietician cos of a girl of 14yrs old in my area dat weigh btw 65-67kg.She trying to slim down n she needs help on d kinds of food she expected to take n wt she could do to bring down ha weight.Pls dont hesitate to help if u av any idea on hw she could reduce ha weight.
Re: A Need Urgent Help From A Dietician by starlingbawa(m): 10:45am On Sep 02, 2014
First thing to do is to cut down on sugary food and drinks.

Then she's got to abstain entirely from taking carbohydrates for dinner and replace with fruits. It helps greatly in fighting the excess fat in the body.

Above all, she's got to start exercising, At least an hour everyday!!!

I hope these tips'll help her.

Good luck.
Re: A Need Urgent Help From A Dietician by Tipiflexy(m): 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
starlingbawa: First thing to do is to cut down on sugary food and drinks.

Then she's got to abstain entirely from taking carbohydrates for dinner and replace with fruits. It helps greatly in fighting the excess fat in the body.

Above all, she's got to start exercising, At least an hour everyday!!!

I hope these tips'll help her.

Good luck.
Thanks bro,will deliver d message

(1) (Reply)

Plantain Fried Rice / Which One Do you Prefer? / How To Dress (prepare) Meat. Including Organ Meats.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.