Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

- Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (4217 Views)

April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party / Army Rigged For Ruling Party (PDP) – Oshiomhole / Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Firefire(m): 11:46am On Sep 02, 2014
Good points barcanister...
Re: by egbaguy: 11:49am On Sep 02, 2014
looking into pdp,u'll see criminals as members;fayose,buruji kashamu,omisore,sekibo,obanikoro,uba,many people of questionable xters. Such cant be said of apc.....full of technocrats

2 Likes

Re: by Rawani: 11:49am On Sep 02, 2014
barcanista: @Rawani, this is another thread that PDP apologists and employees will avoid like a plague. I have been monitoring comments and I saw some of them peeping. One even tried to sell propaganda but was countered. i am waiting for them

I wish i was on the thread earlier to knock sense into some cankerworms that have chosen a tuesday morning to spew rubbish. The least thing any government can give its citizens is peace and security, but this basic thing has turned into the greatest failure of the PDP, yet they want to continue in 2015....what manner of party is this?

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 02, 2014
Abok1: As a matter of principle, I surround myself with millionaires and intellects, if i want to be intelligent and wealthy, its all in the will power and association. The question should be, what calibre of people surround Jonathan? Who are his advisers and PR guys? The answer is simply embarrassing to say the least.

On one hand you've got the militants, on the other side you have ex-convicts, pardoned thieves, that it would suffice to call the president "GEJ and the forty thieves" and you are 100% spot on.

The GEJ supporters forget so fast that they are part of the same party holding the masses to ransom for the last 15 years, PDP. The presidents handlers are incompetent in the delivery of their duties and in saner climes, they have no business in governance let alone being associated with the president. While the President makes no effort whatsoever to change the status quo, but would rather make assumptions in addressing the problem. constantly blaming the opposition for his woes, when he is the commander in chief of a sovereign nation. If the oppositions hands are not clean, make efforts to prosecute them, and if you can't then focus on delivering good governance to the masses.

When the president lists wining the african nations cup as an achievement, speaks volume about the mediocre standard set by his administration.
Its not a coincidence the kind of mediocre response that the PDP goons spewed on that thread. Funny enough, the said Thread defied every form of logic, intelligence, brilliance and even craftiness. That it made the Front Page among Tens of Informative Threads tells a lot about the person that pushed it. Even the defence of PDP goons here are laughable, comedic and calls for Mental diagnosis of the posters. The President has no clue. He's just there. he sleeps, wakes up, drink his Gin aka Ogogoro, phone some staffs, appear in public and embarrass himself with statements like "Stealing is Not corruption" "Corruption is not a major problem". He calls his sycophants, they are more clueless than he is, they tell him what he wants to hear, massage his ego and shout GEJ 2019. No Plan, No focus, No direction and No Leadership

5 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 02, 2014
caseless: ordinary stealing we were told by pdp/gej is not corruption.
Pdp is a ruling party that encourages or celebrates the following:
1.bare-faced corruption
2.cluelessness
3. Oil theft
4. Militancy
5. Boko haram/Insurgency
6. Poor educational sector
7. Poor health sector and.
8. Darkness/epileptic power supply and poor road network.
9. Thuggery
10. Rigging
11. Killing of innocent lives.
12. 'Clannishness'.
13. Divisive politics using religion and ethnicity, etc.
who in his right senses celebrate or accept this killer party called pdp?
Most of her supporters are either Ignorant, or beneficiary(in anyway) or out-rightly stupid
Re: by omenka(m): 11:56am On Sep 02, 2014
What kind of president announces to the nation that a convicted criminal is his benefactor??

What manner president announces to the nation that he doesn't give a damn about his people or how they feel about his refusal to come clean on his possessions??

What manner of party would insist on continuously foisting such an individual on the people??

What kind of mod wouldn't move this to fp for the purposes of fairness??

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 02, 2014
egbaguy: looking into pdp,u'll see criminals as members;fayose,buruji kashamu,omisore,sekibo,obanikoro,uba,many people of questionable xters. Such cant be said of apc.....full of technocrats
You forget the latest of them Stealer O'dua and Chief Bode George.
PDP is the only party that advocates for and celebrate mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: by Rawani: 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ngwakwe we can see you have joined us. Kindly move the thread to the FP in the spirit of equity and fairness.
Re: by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
Rawani:

I wish i was on the thread earlier to knock sense into some cankerworms that have chosen a tuesday morning to spew rubbish. The least thing any government can give its citizens is peace and security, but this basic thing has turned into the greatest failure of the PDP, yet they want to continue in 2015....what manner of party is this?
What do you expect from a Party that Promotes thuggery? a Party that Handed over the Water Ways and Oil Installation Security to Thugs and militants instead of the Navy? What do you expect from a Party that takes order from a 17years old Pakistani?

3 Likes

Re: by Rawani: 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ngwakwe we can see you have joined us. Kindly move the thread to the FP in the spirit of equity and fairness.
Re: by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
Firefire: Good points barcanister...
You need to join the party of equality and fairness
Re: by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
Rawani: Ngwakwe we can see you have joined us. Kindly move the thread to the FP in the spirit of equity and fairness.
I don't know what else to say. It may be that Ngwakwe hands are tied
Re: by tomakint: 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
ANAMBRA11: u even mentioned anago like say tunde get sense,u wan spoil ur thread
Like say you dey read my mind grin grin besides Gbawe and three others I no see people with common sense in his list.........but where is katsumoto? This barcanista guy is killing me with serious laff grin grin

1 Like

Re: by Ngwakwe: 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
barcanista:
@ Ngwakwe: It will be fair you move this to Front Page in the Spirit of Equity and Fairness

You know I detest PDP after the party was hijacked in 1999 away from what Abubaka Remi, Audu Ogbe, Ekwueme etal had in mind.

Though a staunch APGA supporters, I registered my family in APC while preaching to my wife (who is now disappointed) that a credible alternative is what we need, not just only us including our children.

APC just like PDP has also been hijacked.

There is a hidden transformation going on under Goodluck Jonathan and I plead with every Nairalander to support him till 2019 as to have our freedom intact while we institutionalize democracy and establish Federal presence in every part of Nigeria at same time.

1 Like

Re: by anago90: 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
tomakint:
Like say you dey read my mind grin grin besides Gbawe and three others I no see people with common sense in his list.........but where is katsumoto? This barcanista guy is killing me with serious laff grin grin

you are a goat!!!! anyway y'all sub humanoids all need to be gassed to death hilted styled. Iwo omo irankiran buruku yi. ko baje fun Iwo ati gbogbo irandiran re. omo mashafani shofodanu ibanuje yi. little wonder common sense is a scarce commodity in your family tree.

2 Likes

Re: by tomakint: 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli: A party that has spent 51 billion dollars on electricity to produce less than 2000mw in 15 yrs

Obj 16 billion dollars

Gej 35 billion dollars.

A party that has spent more than 5 trillion naira on security, yet boko haram is taking over local government.
Really? Even you.....

1 Like

Re: by cooltone: 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
God bless the OP. We have been so oppressed by the so called PDP. I wonder why they want to continue in 2015. They should please have mercy on Nigerian masses. PDP has destroyed our great nation. Basic infrastructure -0
Education- 0, Security-0, Power-0, health care delivery- 0 and finally nationalism is dead and buried. They score 100% at the following, tribalism, corruption, nepotism, terrorism, militancy, thuggery and hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ngwakwe:

You know I detest PDP after the party was hijacked in 1999 away from what Abubaka Remi, Audu Ogbe, Ekwueme etal had in mind.

Though a staunch APGA supporters, I registered my family in APC while preaching to my wife (who is now disappointed) that a credible alternative is what we need, not just only us including our children.

There is a hidden transformation going on under Goodluck Jonathan and I plead with every Nairalander to support him till 2019 as to have our freedom intact while we institutionalize democracy and establish Federal presence in every part of Nigeria at same time.
Honestly, there's no hidden transformation going on in Nigeria. The Only transformation is the transformation of the Bank Account of PDP's loyalists and friends of Government. But that is not the issue, the issue here is that this Thread deserves FP, if not for anything but in the interest of fairness and equity.

BTW: I luv Jonathan as a Person, but wants him out of government for his acute failure and incompetency.

3 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
cooltone: God bless the OP. We have been so oppressed by the so called PDP. I wonder why they want to continue in 2015. They should please have mercy on Nigerian masses. PDP has destroyed our great nation. Basic infrastructure -0
Education- 0, Security-0, Power-0, health care delivery- 0 and finally nationalism is dead and buried. They score 100% at the following, tribalism, corruption, nepotism, terrorism, militancy, thuggery and hypocrisy.
You forget to add that the country score 100% in deception and BOGUS Paper economic achievement
Re: by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
tomakint:
Really? Even you.....
oga tomakint, wetin i do o.
Re: by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
anago90:

you are a goat!!!! anyway y'all sub humanoids all need to be gassed to death hilted styled. Iwo omo irankiran buruku yi. ko baje fun Iwo ati gbogbo irandiran re. omo mashafani shofodanu ibanuje yi. little wonder common sense is a scarce commodity in your family tree.
That dude deserves to be ignored sometimes. Most times he and his likes post without sense. They only seek for your attention which I think you should consider reducing the time you have for them. They seek to denigrate you to their level of mediocrity and shamelessness.

1 Like

Re: by anago90: 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
barcanista: That dude deserves to be ignored sometimes. Most times he and his likes post without sense. They only seek for your attention which I think you should consider reducing the time you have for them. They seek to denigrate you to their level of mediocrity and shamelessness.

that coward have been following me about on this forum. even to the music section to quote my handle. he deserve the insult and more... I just have to remember him of his ugly history and beginning.

1 Like

Re: by ShehuAba(m): 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Bros wetin you dey talk sef.
To me, your statement is full of contradictions. How can a staunch APGA man register with the APC.
We are talking about change, you're saying transformation. So far, there nothing as such in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: by cooltone: 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
Why has this not made front page. I have a feeling that nairaland is now partisan. Generality of nairalanders need to discuss this cancer called PDP.

1 Like

Re: by tomakint: 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
oga tomakint, wetin i do o.
u no do me anything oo, na just dis ur bare-faced lies against my President na im dey giv me konsign....I tot u dey dis land when our pipelines were being vandalized by militants despite being guarded by naval police and soldiers, power was nothing to write home about, unmotorable roads, systemic collapse of the economy, constant rigging and box-hijacking during elections etc but Jona decided to reverse this trend

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
anago90:

that coward have been following me about on this forum. even to the music section to quote my handle. he deserve the insult and more... I just have to remember him of his ugly history and beginning.
Same way he and some of his friends have been giving me unnecessary mention. I only read, laugh at their foolishness and Ignore. Replying them will be doing them a great favor though sometimes one have no other choice that come hard on them. Those guys are pathetic

3 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
cooltone: Why has this not made front page. I have a feeling that nairaland is now partisan. Generality of nairalanders need to discuss this cancer called PDP.
You see this is a privately owned forum. The Admin has right to partisanship(though immoral).
Re: by anago90: 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
barcanista: Same way he and some of his friends have been giving me unnecessary mention. I only read, laugh at their foolishness and Ignore. Replying them will be doing them a great favor though sometimes one have no other choice that come hard on them. Those guys are pathetic

well said comrades!!! just give him some dose of hammering. the guy go begin fear you.
Re: by Firefire(m): 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
barcanista: You need to join the party of equality and fairness

Dear Barcanista,

All your points are factual to be candid, but it lack merit as it would amount to 'miscarriage of justice' not pairing same to the state controlled by APC in similar manner.

APC opposition is full of bitterness and grieves, always castigating GEJ administration at every single opportunity even in a matter of National security… Why? APC why?

Opposition all over the world is united in battle against terrorism. NOT in the case of our dear APC and Professor Lair Mohamed as spokesman.

It would interest you to know that the manner of APC opposition has pushed and still pushing the citizen to support Jonathan irrespective of how you people call him clueless.

However, don't you think a life dog is better than a dead lion ? If ALL APC can produce is General Mohamodu Buhari S.A.W. as an alternative to Jonathan in 2015… then “The Devil You Know Is far better than the Angel You Don’t “

N:B: APC as a salt is good; but if salt has become tasteless, with what will it be seasoned

It is useless either for the soil or for the manure pile; it is thrown out. He who has ears to hear, let him hear.

Shalom!

Firefire!

3 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
tomakint:
u no do me anything oo, na just dis ur bare-faced lies against my President na im dey giv me konsign....I tot u dey dis land when our pipelines were being vandalized by militants despite being guarded by naval police and soldiers, power was nothing to write home about, unmotorable roads, systemic collapse of the economy, constant rigging and box-hijacking during elections etc but Jona decided to reverse this trend
i am yet to see rapid reversal commensurate to the amount spent by the pdp or this government, last time i checked, we are barely generating 4500mw at 51 billion dollars.
Re: by anago90: 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
ShehuAba:

Bros wetin you dey talk sef.
To me, your statement is full of contradictions. How can a staunch APGA man register with the APC.
We are talking about change, you're saying transformation. So far, there nothing as such in Nigeria.

who take the cretin serious anyone, the dude is the synonym of the word confused, deranged, hypocritic, attention seeking nematode.
Re: by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
anago90:

well said comrades!!! just give him some dose of hammering. the guy go begin fear you.
You are right. I don't know the kind of conscience those people have. They should be prepared. The times when they had field day propagating lies unchallenged on Nairaland is Over.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: As Jega Bows To Pressure From Jonathan / Akinwunmi Ambode Is Corrupt And Unfit To Govern Lagos. / 2012 Subsidy Protest: Read Text Of President Jonathan’s Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.