Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,186 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari (4602 Views)

BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted / Breaking news:Patience Jonathan press conference / BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by collinsVP: 11:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
We can confirm this afternoon that Dame Patience Jonathan has been arrested in the United States on orders of President Muhammadu Buhari for gross misconduct and misappropriation of State Funds. The News was broken by a close aide of the former First Lady who pleaded anonymity. The embattled First Lady was picked up at the JFK International Airport in New York by Men of a Special Unit of the DSS attached to the Nigerian Embassy in USA.

According to her aide “President Jonathan is covered by immunity but Mama Peace isn’t. So the way I see it, she might pay for all her husband’s misgivings”. Dame Patienece was arrested without offering any resistance, however she had this ti say

“The wucked ones have come for me but their plans will fail. Aisha, God is seeing you. Sai Baba, God is seeing you. There is God in heaven. He will release me because I am innocent”.

President Jonathan has declined to comment

http://www.weeklypostng.co/2016/02/breaking-news-patience-joanthan.html

1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by collinsVP: 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
Can she actually be prosecuted?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by nnachukz(m): 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
Still waiting for another source. Zombies have waited and waited for this kind of news but since it is not forthcoming, they can arrest her from the comfort of their home and report to us live and direct. Zombies life is a life filled with frustration and disappointment.

20 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by stevealibi: 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
Piece of shiitt I don't belive it

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by sunnyeinstein(m): 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ol boy u go fear lies ooo. This shiii is just comedy i suppose
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by TippyTop(m): 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
The embattled First Lady was picked up at the JFK International Airport in New York by Men of a Special Unit of the DSS attached to the Nigerian Embassy in USA.

DSS can't arrest someone in America, op must be living in cloud cuckoo land.

18 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by Johnny19: 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
derris God oo
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by eduSwisz(m): 11:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
This OP is just looking for comments shaaa. He's just acting on weed
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by lekjons(m): 11:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
smoke the type of weed wey your head carry.. dem no go listen..

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by TheNonce: 11:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
grin

This has to be the most _stupid thread ever created in the history of nairaland!

Abeg which 1 be "aisha! God is seeing you?" O.p! Quit drinking sperm! It has clogged your medulla, your oblongata has been missing for a while though!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by Aceed: 11:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
hen! hen!! Buhari! hen!!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
Op, What are you smoking? I am reading this for the 3rd time in 2 weeks
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by Opinedecandid(m): 12:02am On Mar 07, 2016
Jobless zombies.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by WailingWailer00(m): 12:20am On Mar 07, 2016
useless illiterate
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by fistonati(m): 12:23am On Mar 07, 2016
The op must be high on Oshogbo weed

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by acenazt: 12:28am On Mar 07, 2016
She has currupted the Oxford dictionary.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 07, 2016
OH! THIS IS A GOOD NEWS
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by ZombieSlayer: 12:30am On Mar 07, 2016
The zombies and their presidiot Buhari sniff do not drink alcohol because it is banned in the quoran but they smoke aisha's pubic hair, even prophet mohammed (My piss be upon him) smoked Aisha (his underaged wives pubic hair). So it is quoranic to smoke pubic hairs, which has now made them zombies of Africa.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by icybeth(m): 12:33am On Mar 07, 2016
Lie. Evident to d news up.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by compoundC: 1:21am On Mar 07, 2016
[size=38pt]Goodluck Jonathan is an ex president[/size]
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 07, 2016
collinsVP:
We can confirm this afternoon that Dame Patience Jonathan has been arrested in the United States on orders of President Muhammadu Buhari for gross misconduct and misappropriation of State Funds. The News was broken by a close aide of the former First Lady who pleaded anonymity. The embattled First Lady was picked up at the JFK International Airport in New York by Men of a Special Unit of the DSS attached to the Nigerian Embassy in USA.

According to her aide “President Jonathan is covered by immunity but Mama Peace isn’t. So the way I see it, she might pay for all her husband’s misgivings”. Dame Patienece was arrested without offering any resistance, however she had this ti say

“The wucked ones have come for me but their plans will fail. Aisha, God is seeing you. Sai Baba, God is seeing you. There is God in heaven. He will release me because I am innocent”.

Reason why this isn't true is that DSS has no authority outside the walls of the Nigerian Embassy and they themselves would be arrested for abuse of diplomatic powers.

PS: Besides no prison wall can hold Mama Patience. All she has to do is speak and the bombs from her mouth will break the walls grin

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by ycat: 2:58am On Mar 07, 2016
People sha!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by banio: 3:00am On Mar 07, 2016
I am watching from 3D
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 5:21am On Mar 07, 2016
Not just arrest,they should persecute her sharp sharp
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by blackpanda: 5:33am On Mar 07, 2016
Hahahahaha....this is nothing but a joke!

Btw Jonathan does not enjoy any immunity. There's no immunity for anybody once u out of office!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by wallex1983(m): 5:36am On Mar 07, 2016
And the news is still in the secret domain?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by saintneo(m): 5:36am On Mar 07, 2016
collinsVP:

fake news

Jonathan no longer has any immunity.
DSS cannot operate outside Nigeria.
President Jonathan.
Funny use of English .... Lamentations of Patience Jonathan

lalasticlala kindly hide this thread

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by 989900: 5:40am On Mar 07, 2016

'Fakest newssss' . . , this ^^ funny though.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by Mynd44: 5:57am On Mar 07, 2016
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

2 Likes

(1)

Fellers This Is A Prison Cell In Norway / Buhari Greets Nigerians On Commencement Of Ramadan / The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.