Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander (41762 Views)

My Traditional Wedding Pix / Photo-my Pre-wedding Pix, All Nairalanders Invited. / Crazy Assignment Given During A Wedding (pix Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by ATSOMEH(f): 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
1. You and your wife be like brother and sister.
2. Why you allow them carry gun near you, you no dey fear stray bullet?
3. Hope say you dey south oh, I no wan hear say na from north you post these pics?
4. I jealous your wife smooth fine face sha.
Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by Pain(m): 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
Civil defence wedding lol. Can never match the blue bloods in immaculate white. Honestly....
Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
The spacing between U and Ur lovely wife in the pic's is a bit too much (my thoughts sha).

I love Ur uniform sha

Enjoy Ur marriage and have a very wonderful life. May God bless U and Ur union with wealth, long life, rest of mind, and glorious kids.

Hapi married life Bro
Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by Divineluv14(f): 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
Why d groom serious like that

Smile abeg na your wedding...u r not on duty
Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by lorRhyMeZ: 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
HNosegbe:

I suspect navy, actually.

Congratulations to the couple.

Its NSCDC.

Naval ceremonial uniforms are normally white.

Op congratz fa...Happy married life.

Hopefully I will start enjoying what u are about to start enjoying soon..grin

1 Like

Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by Dreyl(m): 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
Happy married life!
Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by yimjon: 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
Omo you try oooooo strong man dis na for Goza? Well HML. embarassed
Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by meforyou1(m): 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
Officer, wishing you marital bliss
Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
congrats tto u guy,cheers
Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by pmarz(f): 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
Cute couple. Happy married life! smiley
Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by Haryorqunley(m): 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
Lovely
Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by sexymoma(f): 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
DoTheNeedful:

Same here grin kiss cool. Can we collabo? cool grin cool
Collabo do wetin angry
Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by Haryorqunley(m): 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
Cute. May your union be fruitful
Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by olalerujb: 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
God will bless your union. Amen.
Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by amnestylaw1(m): 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
Ahua, congratulations. May you be best-friends to each other for the rest of your lives. smiley
Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
Congrats oooo, can't wait for mine to come too
Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by Richy4(m): 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
Khalessi:
Get off the Internet. Why don't you use your fore fathers way of communicating instead of this your never ending rants?

Thank you for your comment. some people can never be happy for others which is really sad
Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
What in God's name does 'my officer wedding...' mean?
Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
@op, in the second picture what were you dressing the guy with.
By the way, I advise that your wife cut down calories from the look of things she is bound to get fat after her first preggie.
Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
ahnie: beautiful....congrats wishing you guys happy married life.N/B to the ladies that likes waylaying ppl's husband,...MILITARY zone...keep off.

What if it is the man that intends 'waylaying other people's wives'

Women sha, most of them, especially this one, always think they are the devil. You never imagine that there are promiscuous men. It is always the fault of women.
Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by fapcrook(m): 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
buchilino: welcome 2 d club. bros go look 4 patience, heh coz marriage strong ooooooo. just an advice cheesy
na Endurance both of them need for fid country o
Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by duncan511: 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
nice
Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by benELOHIM7(m): 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
she nor fine anything grin............*runs into an ebola quarantine room*
ibdeals1: really cheesy...keep it coming,beautiful bride by the way wink cool

*update..ftc. grin cool cool

1 Like

Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by sylve11: 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
Williamso: THIS IS NOT AND CAN NEVER BE A NAVAL WEDDING!!!

I tell u. cool
Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by 01emek(m): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
Your marriage shall be a blessing, your children surrend your table, you will see your children-children says lord God of host.

1 Like

Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by evmandy(f): 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
Keneking: The bride looks like the Groom...seems they have been living together since 1900AD grin
They only consummated the arrangement recently...before deployment to North East of Nigeria.
Flowers can shade so many things wink
Anyway nice sha and HML grin
Looks like NSCDC ; Oga at the Top grin
U re a diplomat indeed,,,,datz history of nigeria since 1800 abi North Africa since arab conquest of Egypt upto 1500
Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by Missy89(f): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
which military unit is this?
Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by Sweetlemon(f): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
chimoz: @op, in the second picture what were you dressing the guy with.
By the way, I advise that your wife cut down calories from the look of things she is bound to get fat after her first preggie.

See your big mouth!
Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by ayando(m): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
This is beautiful.
Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by tscent(m): 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
Luv da parade

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Buries Wood Instead Of His Brother's Corpse In Anambra. Photos / Lady Finally Attends Wedding Where Food Was Shared To Everybody / My Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.