Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,960 members, 7,821,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander (41759 Views)

My Traditional Wedding Pix / Photo-my Pre-wedding Pix, All Nairalanders Invited. / Crazy Assignment Given During A Wedding (pix Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by Truckpusher(m): 7:21am On Sep 04, 2014
peppyluv02: Is that where you had yours

No peppy, Mine would be here and I'll make sure you have an IV cheesy

1 Like

Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 04, 2014
cheesy here? As in on nl?

Truckpusher: No peppy, Mine would be here and I'll make sure you an IV cheesy
Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by Truckpusher(m): 9:24am On Sep 04, 2014
peppyluv02: cheesy here? As in on nl?

Yeah grin

What do you think?
Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 04, 2014
ejikechibuzor: Hi friends,kindly find our wedding pix below,wish u a happy viewing. Kindly drop comments where necessary.
inside a bush?
Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 04, 2014
Cool! PAGAN9ja will be the officiating minister grin
Is the bride on nl?

Truckpusher: Yeah grin

What do you think?
Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by Truckpusher(m): 9:54am On Sep 04, 2014
peppyluv02: Cool! PAGAN9ja will be the officiating minister grin
Is the bride on nl?

Yeah wink

2 Likes

Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
What's her moniker? Pls tell me wink

Truckpusher: Yeah wink
Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by Truckpusher(m): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
peppyluv02: What's her moniker? Pls tell me wink

Won't reveal that till the d-day

You know that I'm very secretive wink
Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ladies! while you busy going down on men your father's age for an iphone or house rent your agemates are getting married and getting all those things free of charge grin repent o!
Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mtchewwww angry

Truckpusher: Won't reveal that till the d-day

You know that I'm very secretive wink
Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by Lantean(m): 8:17am On Sep 05, 2014
Keneking: The bride looks like the Groom...seems they have been living together since 1900AD grin
They only consummated the arrangement recently...before deployment to North East of Nigeria.
Flowers can shade so many things wink
Anyway nice sha and HML grin
Looks like NSCDC ; Oga at the Top grin

Haba!
How the couple take vex you wey you com dey diss dem like that.
Guy talk say make una comment, e no mean say make you dey yabb dem now.

Oya come show ya own foto make we see now..
Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by Lantean(m): 8:27am On Sep 05, 2014
Evathyst: Api married lyf! May u never be sent to Sambisa forest for ur honeymoon. grin

First page again 4d 2nd tym ds mrnin, mehn, ds a sign of many beautiful tinz to come.

Amen to the prayer. But I hope Seun pays Nairalanders for posting first or at least, acknowledges their dedication to his site.
However, I like your signature lmao & rodf over that #NaTrueYouTalk
Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by tontodike1: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2014

1 Like

Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by enomakos(m): 10:29am On Sep 06, 2014
sexymoma: Wedding dey hungry me o grin
u mean u need husband no 2?
Re: my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander by ehizario2012: 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
mencade5:
seen...getting set for my own.

mencade my man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Buries Wood Instead Of His Brother's Corpse In Anambra. Photos / Lady Finally Attends Wedding Where Food Was Shared To Everybody / My Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.