Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

How To Set Up A Rice Milling Machine? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Set Up A Rice Milling Machine? (1176 Views)

Where Can I See A Rice Planting Machine In Nigeria To Buy ? / How To Set Up A Cheap Greenhouse / Ofada Town: Once Upon A Rice Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Set Up A Rice Milling Machine? by wintonemachiner: 10:58am On Sep 02, 2014
The idea of setting up a rice milling machine can either be electrically or manually planned. This will in turn help you in making the right decision. Consider the purpose that you intend to use the rice milling machine as well and you will come up with a perfect choice.

When setting up a rice milling machine, it is important to consider its condition first. For instance, you ought to determine whether you want the mill to have a clamping mechanism or one which requires some screwing. Determine the type of surface you will be using it and this in turn will help you in choosing the right mill for you.

Wintone Machinery has an excellent design team and a highly efficient management team. We have strict internal management systems and highly talented technicians who have rich working experience in manufacturing a rice milling machine. If you have some problems about setting up a rice milling machine, pls feel free to contacts.
Re: How To Set Up A Rice Milling Machine? by Laivia(f): 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Laivia what's up
...... M gud @unibenstudent
Re: How To Set Up A Rice Milling Machine? by Laivia(f): 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
Unibenstudent:
ok,so how was ur day?
my day was gud........ Urs?
Re: How To Set Up A Rice Milling Machine? by Laivia(f): 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
Unibenstudent:
cool,,what does laivia means?
dats my nick name.........
Re: How To Set Up A Rice Milling Machine? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
Laivia:
dats my nick name.........
so what's ur name?
Re: How To Set Up A Rice Milling Machine? by Laivia(f): 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
Unibenstudent:
so what's ur name?
olivia
Re: How To Set Up A Rice Milling Machine? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
Laivia:
olivia
ok, are u on bbm?

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Accurate Soil Test For Farmers Comming Soon... / I Need EMPTY Palm Oil Keg In Large Quantity. 25litres. / We Can Help You Buy Yams From Benue State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.