Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Allegation Against Gen.ihejirika;let Us Reason Here. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allegation Against Gen.ihejirika;let Us Reason Here. (996 Views)

Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals / Lt. Gen. Ihejirika Finally Opens Up On Allegation / Before You Cast Your Vote For/Against Gen.Babangida. . . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allegation Against Gen.ihejirika;let Us Reason Here. by Donmarrius: 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
One thing this
Australian is not telling
us,is:
1.HOW is the former
Army Chief,sponsoring
Boko Haram,and WHY
(To achieve what?) is he
doing so.
Untill this two mega
questions are
answered,the veracity
of his claims,cannever
be taken into
cognizance.
Another thing here is
this;We must critically
analyse this Ihejirika's
allegation,because
one,If we are to be
sincere to
ourselves,before this
man took over
arm,boko haram was
fast spreading in the
north,and were in many
states of the north,and
their activities were
getting out of
hand.untill Ihejirika
came,and pushed them
to containment.they
were virtually in all
northern states,such as
Kogi,Niger,Yobe,Bauchi,Kadu
under Ihejirika,many of
them,were arrested,and
many killed,and were
pushed to containment
in Borno state.infact,we
Nigeria was virtually
winning the war
then.And this success of
Ihejirika,made the
Northerners,who were
sponsoring boko
haram,to start shouting
genocide,which made
Jonathan to retire him.
A common sense,won't
expect boko haram
leaders,who lost heavily
under ihejirika,to be
happy with him,and be
singing his praises.And
this,to me,is the
reason,boko haram is
telling the
Australian,that he is
their sponsor,so as to be
disgraced and
punished,because
northern elders couldn't
succeed in labeling him
a genocidist,because
Nigerians saw his good
works.
If this Australian,is
seeking for
answer,about
ihejirika,from those
whom ihejirika
destroyed,then,he must
be misunderstanding
the term 'intelligence
gathering and analysis'.
I expect him,to come
up,with his
evidence,drawn from an
indepth research,not
from this bunch of
liars,who says Allah
sends them to kill.If we
belief boko
haram,then,muslims
shouldn't refute it,when
they make that silly
claims,that Allah send
them to kill.
This is just a common
sense analysis,and not a
rocket science,unless
your brain is dead.
I wait on the
Australian,to present his
hard-core evidence,like
FFK said.

1 Like

Re: Allegation Against Gen.ihejirika;let Us Reason Here. by egift(m): 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
Upon your copy and paste, you can not even format your text appropriately. Kindly go back to the coven and tell them that Nigerians expect the President to stop acting Deaf and Dumb on this matter. Boko Haram sponsors should not be shielded by the Zoologist.

Bring them in for questioning and prosecute anyone found wanting.

3 Likes

Re: Allegation Against Gen.ihejirika;let Us Reason Here. by Collynzo16: 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
Imagine a boko haram commander telling a so called GOVERNMENT negotiator who their sponsors are without being under duress.
Very funny....
They aren't serious yet.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Allegation Against Gen.ihejirika;let Us Reason Here. by chinasaekperem: 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
for me, i have decided to believe the lie. nothing can be done about it, nobody will do anything to ihejirika. sekem
Re: Allegation Against Gen.ihejirika;let Us Reason Here. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
egift: Upon your copy and paste, you can not even format your text appropriately. Kindly go back to the coven and tell them that Nigerians expect the President to stop acting Deaf and Dumb on this matter. Boko Haram sponsors should not be shielded by the Zoologist.

the rate at which your moniker feature in all boko haram related thread lives me wondering if you have a life outside inciting violence against the head of state and his followers.
Re: Allegation Against Gen.ihejirika;let Us Reason Here. by SUBMARINE: 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ihejirika should be awarded a medal of honour for using Northerners to destroy the North

A beg sincereNigeria look for one better prize give this guy

What Ojukwu could not achieve Ihejirika did.

God bless Ihejirika for decimating the murderers of innocent lives

2 Likes

Re: Allegation Against Gen.ihejirika;let Us Reason Here. by chinasaekperem: 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
SUBMARINE: [size=33pt]Ihejirika should be awarded a medal of honour for using Northerners to destroy the North

[/size]
this post need to be seen clearly
Re: Allegation Against Gen.ihejirika;let Us Reason Here. by vicenteze: 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
Collynzo16: Imagine a boko haram commander telling a so called GOVERNMENT negotiator who their sponsors are without being under duress.
Very funny....
They aren't serious yet.
my brother I taya ooo
Re: Allegation Against Gen.ihejirika;let Us Reason Here. by egift(m): 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
aguiyi: the rate at which your moniker feature in all boko haram related thread lives me wondering if you have a life outside inciting violence against the head of state and his followers.

Classic move of the Men of the Coven. Once you lose the discussion, try the best you can to insult egift, insinuate he is a militant, make very outrageous allegations, call him a Yoruba, Hausa and if does not stick tell everyone he is a Lebanese, Zimbabwean or a Chinese and Russian.

aguiyi (Crocodile), face the topic or head back to the Coven and tell FFK that you have run out of talking points. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Allegation Against Gen.ihejirika;let Us Reason Here. by egift(m): 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
chinasaekperem: this post need to be seen clearly

So you now agree with Dr. Davis?

1 Like

Re: Allegation Against Gen.ihejirika;let Us Reason Here. by chinasaekperem: 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
egift:

So you now agree with Dr. Davis?
is that not what you want? and we are proud of him doing it.
Re: Allegation Against Gen.ihejirika;let Us Reason Here. by Mekateka: 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
egift: Upon your copy and paste, you can not even format your text appropriately. Kindly go back to the coven and tell them that Nigerians expect the President to stop acting Deaf and Dumb on this matter. Boko Haram sponsors should not be shielded by the Zoologist.

@Donmarrius, the common sense you mentioned in your
Post is not in egift's head. So please don't expect the dud to reason like humans.

2 Likes

Re: Allegation Against Gen.ihejirika;let Us Reason Here. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
egift:

Classic move of the Men of the Coven. Once you lose the discussion, try the best you can to insult egift, insinuate he is a militant, make very outrageous allegations, call him a Yoruba, Hausa and if does not stick tell everyone he is a Lebanese, Zimbabwean or a Chinese and Russian.

aguiyi (Crocodile), face the topic or head back to the Coven and tell FFK that you have run out of talking points. grin grin grin grin

you know am not in the habit of insulting forum members so drop that line.

i only made an observation which i think you need to look into.

how about you try some constructive criticism and see how it goes.

what ya say

1 Like

Re: Allegation Against Gen.ihejirika;let Us Reason Here. by Feraz(m): 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
While you made some salient points, you countered it by being biased against the Northerners.

Though, one thing I'm yet to understand is why someone who was accused of genocide and dragged to ICJ by some political elites because I could recall that Nigerians praised him for his role in containing BH, even here on Nairaland when the army was complaining of outdated weapons, they said that isn't it the same army, less budget and weapons Ihejirika used to contain BH that these people are complaining about? is now being accused of sponsoring BH?

Please, those of you of eastern extraction shouldn't tribalise this thread.

SUBMARINE: Ihejirika should be awarded a medal of honour for using Northerners to destroy the North

This is not necessary.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra To SHUTDOWN 486 Special Exam Centres (Published July 22) / DSTV Exploiting Us, NCC Is Toothless Dog / Pst Ayo Oritsejafor Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In South-africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.