Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Recharge Voucher Printing (sub-dealers) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recharge Voucher Printing (sub-dealers) (2196 Views)

Cheap Recharge E Pins For Recharge Voucher Business / Recharge Card/Voucher Printing Scam / Gsm Recharge Voucher Printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recharge Voucher Printing (sub-dealers) by Empressgifted(f): 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
I want to start printing recharge vouchers and selling to small scale dealers/retailers, i have a connected PC and a printer(i don't know if it's the type i need though), i need people who have knowledge of this or who are already into this business to help me with how to go about it.
I need to know what and what I need to start up this business and how much capital is required.
I stay at Owerri, Imo State and i know there are some major dealers around like Transtell and Ifeco comms. but I don't know how to go about it.
Thanks for your help in advance. Pls i don't need e-book sellers or scammers. Just helpful matured mind, thanks.
Re: Recharge Voucher Printing (sub-dealers) by Tallesty1(m): 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
If you have a dealer around there that can supply you the printed ones then I suggest you try him/her.
Re: Recharge Voucher Printing (sub-dealers) by Empressgifted(f): 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
Tallesty1: If you have a dealer around there that can supply you the printed ones then I suggest you try him/her.
ok Sir, i need to know how to go about it, should i write an application letter or should i meet them in person. Thanks.
Re: Recharge Voucher Printing (sub-dealers) by Tallesty1(m): 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
Empressgifted:
ok Sir, i need to know how to go about it, should i write an application letter or should i meet them in person. Thanks.
Just meet them and tell them you need card. It is that simple and they will be glad to do business with you. I'll pm you a number later. You will call them to know if they have a sub-dealer around you. They can also provide you with right software and teach you how to use them so that you will start printing them on your own. Do you have a printer?(I don't recommend this one but if you don't have a dealer around you then that's the only option left for you)Remind me later in the evening.
Re: Recharge Voucher Printing (sub-dealers) by Empressgifted(f): 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
Tallesty1: Just meet them and tell them you need card. It is that simple and they will be glad to do business with you. I'll pm you a number later. You will call them to know if they have a sub-dealer around you. They can also provide you with right software and teach you how to use them so that you will start printing them on your own. Do you have a printer?(I don't recommend this one but if you don't have a dealer around you then that's the only option left for you)Remind me later in the evening.
Thank u Sir, i know it's less stressful to get from them but I'll prefer to print on my own and sell to retailers cos I'll be relocating by October to Elele so i can send them money through the bank while they send me recharge pin through my e-mail (that's if possible).
Re: Recharge Voucher Printing (sub-dealers) by Tallesty1(m): 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
Empressgifted:
Thank u Sir, i know it's less stressful to get from them but I'll prefer to print on my own and sell to retailers cos I'll be relocating by October to Elele so i can send them money through the bank while they send me recharge pin through my e-mail (that's if possible).
It is possible and easy. I ll pm you their details later. Ok?

1 Like

Re: Recharge Voucher Printing (sub-dealers) by Empressgifted(f): 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
Tallesty1: It is possible and easy. I ll pm you their details later. Ok?
Ok Sir, I appreciate.
Re: Recharge Voucher Printing (sub-dealers) by Nafizzey(m): 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
Tallesty1: Just meet them and tell them you need card. It is that simple and they will be glad to do business with you. I'll pm you a number later. You will call them to know if they have a sub-dealer around you. They can also provide you with right software and teach you how to use them so that you will start printing them on your own. Do you have a printer?(I don't recommend this one but if you don't have a dealer around you then that's the only option left for you)Remind me later in the evening.
Hi Sir. please I need this details too. How do I find dealers around my location to contact them for recharge vouchers. I have both laptop & printer.
I do reside in Kubwa Abuja.Thank you Email nafizzey5151@yahoo.com
Re: Recharge Voucher Printing (sub-dealers) by Empressgifted(f): 11:19am On Sep 04, 2014
Tallesty1: It is possible and easy. I ll pm you their details later. Ok?
sorry for the delay, I just replied ur pm.
Re: Recharge Voucher Printing (sub-dealers) by emmanuelbrown26: 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
Tallesty1:
It is possible and easy. I ll pm you their details later. Ok?
uncle pls am in need of the contacts details and also the pin dealers, thanks
Re: Recharge Voucher Printing (sub-dealers) by femimoses2015: 6:58am On Apr 17, 2020
pls I need recharge cards dealers, my contact is 07066266840
or alawefemimoses@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

The Best Branding Shop In Lagos, Nigeria. / Junia Give Away Bonus, Click And Get Your 10500 / Onasanya Is First Bank’s New Ceo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.