Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Recharge Card/Voucher Printing Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recharge Card/Voucher Printing Scam (7701 Views)

Recharge Voucher Printing-i Need Recharge E-pin Sellers / Bulk Sms Voucher Printing Machine / Gsm Recharge Voucher Printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recharge Card/Voucher Printing Scam by luvcherish(m): 9:18am On Apr 01, 2010
[color=#990000][/color] Guys beware of this coy GODSTIME NET FAVOUR COMMUNICATIONS LTD. its a scam. dnt fall a victim. i am a living witnes.
Re: Recharge Card/Voucher Printing Scam by benqutay: 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2010
Forewarned is forearmed,the Godstime Net Favour is nothing but scam.Don't have anything to do with them.they've been reported to EFCC.they will be caught very very soon.Be careful so that you too will not be another victim.
Re: Recharge Card/Voucher Printing Scam by DrKitaun(m): 2:28pm On Apr 11, 2010
Details pls?
Re: Recharge Card/Voucher Printing Scam by DDMoses(m): 10:26am On Apr 12, 2010
Thanks so much, but more details pls
Re: Recharge Card/Voucher Printing Scam by alldone(m): 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2010
PLS TELL US YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH THEM.
i dont understand while people can do business honestly here. you dont have to scam anybody is either yes or no. i have a product for you if you like it you buy if not you leave it. you should have money back Guarantee for your products.

pls be careful
Re: Recharge Card/Voucher Printing Scam by alfawale: 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2010
It is true.the coy is 419.the company just defrauded my uncle and his friend N1.8m altogether just last week friday.these gentlemen just returned from U.S. and these coy taught them the ugly thing that will drive them back.They have agents all over the Lagos,they are like marketers,they will tell you all sort a good marketer should and even tell you that one of their colleague in the recharge card business had tried them and he said the return worth it.they were using Diamond Bank a/c before and now Skye bank.You just have to be careful.when they approach you they seem like reliable coy but don't even dare to do anything with them.people are crying fell victim of these fraudsters.
so the house should be careful and stay away from any business that is not clear to you.
these fraudsters should also know that they will die as mad men and they will never see peace in all their existence.their children will not grow if fed with the money they make through fraud.If not now nemesis will surely fall upon them.ASE WA
Re: Recharge Card/Voucher Printing Scam by fxmoney: 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2010
Duped too, but dont believe it yet, as their phone still rings and they answer calls. Something must be done to catch them. Think they use FCMB now. can some supply their other bank details as it will help us track them.
mail; fxmoney8@yahoo.com
Re: Recharge Card/Voucher Printing Scam by Ltrust(m): 7:53am On Aug 07, 2010
Fake dealers, you see when people are not well informed, they will be deformed, disjointed or disposed and fall easily for all this. When they tell people to buy information, they thought it's scam. See someone has lost 1.8 million in the process. But I am sorry for this.
Re: Recharge Card/Voucher Printing Scam by AmeLonRo(m): 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2010
ITS A PITY THAT PEOPLE FALL INTO THE HANDS OF FAKE DEALERS.
WE HAVE GOOD DEALERS RIGHT HERE IN LAGOS.
CALL +2348036910988 AND I WILL DIRECT YOU TO SOME GOOD DEALERS.
Re: Recharge Card/Voucher Printing Scam by AmeLonRo(m): 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2010
For those who still want to get the list of dealers in recharge cards, I just got this one. If you have any other company to add, feel free to add it to this list:

Ringo Telecoms
Tantalizer Building
Allen Roundabout
Ikeja, Lagos

Security Printing & Allied Solutions (SPAS)
308, Yunis Bashorun Street ,
Vi.ctory Island, Lagos.
Tel/Fax: 01-270 1991 – 4

Masterstroke Packages Limited
Paper House,
17, Iganmu Industrial Road ,
Surulere, Lagos.

Airtel
224, Etim Inyang Crescent,
Victoria Island Extension,
Lagos.
Tel/Fax: 01-461 9605, 461 9606, 270 3647

Nitecrest
Plot 419B, Euphrates Street ,
Maitama District, Abuja .
Tel: 09-222 0385
Fax: 09-222 1099

Cards Technology Limited,
24A, Campbell Street, Lagos.
Tel/Fax: 01-264 625, 01-264 6353, 01-264 635

Namitech W. A. Limited
32A, Gerrard Road, Ikoyi, Lagos .
Tel: +27 11 458 0000
Fax: +27 11 608 0952

Snecou Group of Companies
Plot 2107, Tafawa Balewa Way,
Area 3, Garki
Abuja.
Tel/Fax: 09 2341151

South Beach Company Limited (SBC)
1A, Tafawa Balewa Crescent,
Off Adeniran Ogunsanya Street,
Surulere, Lagos .
Tel/Fax: 01-7900810/5458665

Controcards Limited
Plot 289, Ajose Adeogun Street ,
Victoria Island, Lagos .
Tel: 01-4702733, 2611736

Advantel Limited,
Royal House,
Plot 88, Ajose Adeogun Street ,
Victoria Island, Lagos .
Tel/Fax: 01-5558699

PremiumIdeas Limited,
IBN House,
4, Ilabere Avenue ,
Ikoyi, Lagos .
Tel/Fax: 01-4614230, 01-4614716

Hemnung Investment Limited,
17, Calcutta Crescent ,
Apapa, Lagos .
Tel/Fax: 01-262 3997

Alfa Juliet Mangler Limited,
Plot 1023, Aso Drive ,
Asokoro, Abuja .
Tel/Fax: 09-524 0300

Orga Kartensysteme Limited,
(Tradings as Orga West Africa )
31, Saka Tinubu Street ,
Victoria Island, Lagos .
Re: Recharge Card/Voucher Printing Scam by opsydazy(m): 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2012
thanx for the advice on looking before one leap cos its difficult 2 part away with a dime in dat frustrating manner of being duuped. but any infor on genuine e-PIN sellers can be forwarded to isiadeyemi@gmail.com or holla me via sms or call on 08066861865. thanx
Re: Recharge Card/Voucher Printing Scam by ogbongzky(m): 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2012
if interested in recharge card printing business, there are lot of tutorials @ogbongeblog.com

One of them explains how to insert your business name on recharge card vouchers. See here: http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2011/12/recharge-card-printing-how-to-insert.html
Re: Recharge Card/Voucher Printing Scam by knowledge4(m): 11:44am On Mar 13, 2012
The problem is that a person who is ignorant is not ready to pay insignificant amounts for information that will work the business
They want free information all the time.
They are always 'wise' in their own eyes thinking that the information owner who is selling what he knows is a scammer
There are countless ebooks on recharge card biz on this forum for as low as N1500.00
Wisely saving N1500.00 to Foolishly lose N1.8million
Re: Recharge Card/Voucher Printing Scam by oyedepo1(m): 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2012
knowledge4: The problem is that a person who is ignorant is not ready to pay insignificant amounts for information that will work the business
They want free information all the time.
They are always 'wise' in their own eyes thinking that the information owner who is selling what he knows is a scammer
There are countless ebooks on recharge card biz on this forum for as low as N1500.00
Wisely saving N1500.00 to Foolishly lose N1.8million

That's the problem of Nigerians. When someone who's into the biz start selling a report on how to start it, they tag the person as scammer. I wonder what type of mentality we're developing in this country.
Re: Recharge Card/Voucher Printing Scam by Ngosi: 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2012
Ame well done. I think you are right, but I observe some error on the following:

1. Security printing & Allied Solutions (Spas)
is "103 yunis Bashorun Street" not "308"

2. Orga Kartensysteme Ltd was not stated
is "014618665, 2700164

3. Premiumidears Ltd
is "IDN House" not "IBN House"

please be inform. for more details on recharge card deals send your sms on 08038001328 (please dont call)

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card/Voucher Printing Scam by legalwealth(m): 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2012
Read "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria"

at www.nairaland.com/1016297/step-step-guide-starting-recharge and your story will change live.

luvcherish: [color=#990000][/color] Guys beware of this coy GODSTIME NET FAVOUR COMMUNICATIONS LTD. its a scam. dnt fall a victim. i am a living witnes.
Re: Recharge Card/Voucher Printing Scam by Earthwide: 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hello, i'm an officer investigating Godstime net favours here in Kano. I wouldn't want to go in details yet but i want more evidence and we are aware they where sending out fake recharge card printing software and the userguide, pls. if you still have them and any other evidence, pls forward them to me. We are appealing to the general public to assist us in our investigations. Musa Garba.
Re: Recharge Card/Voucher Printing Scam by Evybby(f): 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
please some one should help o
I have bought the laptop and printer but all the dealers that i was hooked with dont sell E-pin they need me to come to their office
I need someone that can send everything for me through my email.
I'm desperately looking for a legit Epin dealer
help oo!!
Re: Recharge Card/Voucher Printing Scam by Okeytus(m): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
If you need a legit pin delear, visit their office, if they dont make you one, you may be directed properly. Dont fall for all these online recharge card pin dealers.
Re: Recharge Card/Voucher Printing Scam by phunsisqo: 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
There is another one called TELE RECHARGE CARDS LTD please do not dare engage them with any business
They will ask you to pay 5999 naira as advance payment in order to send you some documents, my brother, is a big scam.
Re: Recharge Card/Voucher Printing Scam by phunsisqo: 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
There is another one called TELE RECHARGE CARDS LTD please do not dare engage them with any business
They will ask you to pay 5999 naira as advance payment in order to send you some documents, my brother, is a big scam.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Importing Drugs From India / Amosun Leads Squad To Demolish Babalakin’s N1 Billion Plant / CBN To Slash Bank COTs By 40 Percent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.