Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,109 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

How Do I Start Up My Oil Palm Plantation - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Do I Start Up My Oil Palm Plantation (1008 Views)

Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures / Invest In Oil Palm Plantation / Starting An Oil Palm Plantation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Start Up My Oil Palm Plantation by khunley(m): 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
I have acquired 1hectare of land at Ogbomosho and want to go into oil plantation. Please I need advice and guidance from you guys that have really invested in this. I mean the likes of okine4real, felixzo1 and others. Thanks
Re: How Do I Start Up My Oil Palm Plantation by MANGAM(m): 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
Re: How Do I Start Up My Oil Palm Plantation by khunley(m): 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
With the analysis above 1hectare of land can take about 250 palm tree and the profit is about say 400-500k per annum which will start after the 3year. I don't think that's a good business or am I getting it wrong?.
Re: How Do I Start Up My Oil Palm Plantation by TheUnbeatable(m): 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
My friend, will you go and start the business and stop analysing it from a distance. Surely, you are feeding yourself with negativity and that is the begining of business failure. If you are entertaini g doubt at the time, why did you buy the land in the first place?

Do you realise what you will have for sale on that farm?

Oil palm,
Broom,
Pks,
Pko,
Pkc,
Slurry,
Gudugbe,
Eesan,
Rotten bunch

I have seen a situation where some people came to book for pig dung!!!

Bros, enter the river and swim along with the tide of finacial freedom. It all start small.

Best Regard,

The Unbeatable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Start Up My Oil Palm Plantation by felixzo1(m): 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
khunley: With the analysis above 1hectare of land can take about 250 palm tree and the profit is about say 400-500k per annum which will start after the 3year. I don't think that's a good business or am I getting it wrong?.
oil palm is a longterm biz. u will not make upto 400 k in the first few yrs of harvest.but after the 8 year you will make more than that and enjoy it for more than 30 yrs.which biz can give u that. a hectare has 143 tress
Re: How Do I Start Up My Oil Palm Plantation by stint(m): 12:04am On Sep 04, 2014
This is just a thread am suppose to start. I just got two hectares in Osun state. am planing to start oil palm and plantain on it. There is a little delay in funding and land acquisition. both of which will be fixed be next week when I plan to start clearing. I know the planting window is narrowing but I plan to work fast and finish everything from clearing to planting in two weeks. please those of u who have planted already can please give inputs ! I estimate 400 k for the project. both plantain and oil palm(2hectares)
Re: How Do I Start Up My Oil Palm Plantation by Harmthe(m): 10:15am On Sep 04, 2014
hnmmmmm!!!! oya let me re-read dis thread b4 going back 2 fight my uncle wey dey use my greatgrandfather land shocked shocked shocked tongue
Re: How Do I Start Up My Oil Palm Plantation by khunley(m): 11:22am On Sep 04, 2014
stint: I know the planting window is narrowing but I plan to work fast and finish everything from clearing to planting in two weeks.)

I plan to start planting next year due to obvious reasons but I think we can work together. Contact me on skyluv100@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Locally Made Palm Kernel Crushers!! Anyone? / Pls Help!my Layer Has A Swollen Poop Called Pile/jèdi,what Is The Solution? / Fresh Cow Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.