Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Can This Be True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can This Be True? (946 Views)

Can This Be True / Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? / Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Be True? by igwe4gold(m): 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
Some one ones told me! I swear I never stopped loving you. My cheating on you has nothing to do with our relationship,it has nothing to do with my feelings for you. Is it possible?
Re: Can This Be True? by MizMyColi(f): 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
igwe4gold: Some one once told me! I swear I never stopped loving you. My cheating on you has nothing to do with our relationship,it has nothing to do with my feelings for you. Is it possible?

What's the place of pinshur in this equation now undecided

If ah tok now........
lipsrsealed
Re: Can This Be True? by Tallesty1(m): 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
igwe4gold: Some one ones told me! I swear I never stopped loving you. My cheating on you has nothing to do with our relationship,it has nothing to do with my feelings for you. Is it possible?
A person who loves you wouldn't have any need to cheat. She would feel happy and satisfied with you and will never want to hurt you.
Re: Can This Be True? by Sunkyphil(m): 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
wats d correlation btw d pix and d topic
Re: Can This Be True? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
MizMyColi:

If ah tok now........
lipsrsealed
Me sev no undastnd o........
Re: Can This Be True? by MissSlimbody(f): 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
MizMyColi:

If ah tok now........
lipsrsealed

Abeg talk ooo, cos me sef no understand
Re: Can This Be True? by dolarland(m): 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
you need advice or we should like ur pictures. embarassed
Re: Can This Be True? by hannesy(f): 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
dolarland: you need advice or we should like ur pictures. embarassed
I dnt even undastand
Re: Can This Be True? by Gudintent: 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hehehe u be true igwe4gold ...

Silver no dey ur lining at all at all grin

I is like how u pose take ur pinshures ...

Make we dey admire Shey grin grin

Come chop knuckle wink
Re: Can This Be True? by Donfamous(m): 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hmmm.
1.Did u just got a browsing phone?.
2. Do u want us to like ur pix u want ladies to admire you?
3.d question u asked, does it even make sense how can someone that loves u cheat on u?
last bullet
U are just an attention seeker and I won't give u my attention
Re: Can This Be True? by dotuna3(m): 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hw do I get to ikoyi from badagry I beg
Re: Can This Be True? by akom0908(m): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
If ur babe can tell you sometin like that it means she doesn't respect you,go make more cash den u will be respected.Why do you upload ur pix?I think am advicing an unserious man
Re: Can This Be True? by AfricanApple(f): 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
Donfamous: Hmmm.
1.Did u just got a browsing phone?.
2. Do u want us to like ur pix u want ladies to admire you?
3.d question u asked, does it even make sense how can someone that loves u cheat on u?
last bullet
U are just an attention seeker and I won't give u my attention
but u just gave d dude a damn attention.
Re: Can This Be True? by marieolae(f): 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
Dis guy couldn't think of a legitimate thread to make, to promote his 1975 pictures
Re: Can This Be True? by MizMyColi(f): 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
errr okay, we have tok reach. Temigracie, how much is that weavon you used on your DP, ah wan turn wholesaler?
Re: Can This Be True? by MizMyColi(f): 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
Missslimbody ah wanna sell Weavon. As in, whole sale things, how much you buy that our own for shoprite?
Re: Can This Be True? by MizMyColi(f): 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
MissMalia I think the OP opened the thread to get your attention shocked
Re: Can This Be True? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
MizMyColi: errr okay, we have tok reach. Temigracie, how much is that weavon you used on your DP, ah wan turn wholesaler?
...Nah just 500k per one oo...and i used two....shey you want me to tell you the name too??

1 Like

Re: Can This Be True? by Donfamous(m): 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
AfricanApple: but u just gave d dude a damn attention.
won't give him anoda
Re: Can This Be True? by MizMyColi(f): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
temigracie: ...Nah just 500k per one oo...and i used two....shey you want me to tell you the name too??
Before nko? Sunshi me the name abeg, I no even know say you don change DP....... In that case you will tell me the price of that ankara you're wearing. *waiting* cool
Re: Can This Be True? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
MizMyColi: Before nko? Sunshi me the name abeg, I no even know say you don change DP....... In that case you will tell me the price of that ankara you're wearing. *waiting* cool
....lol...My sister, make i no put name and price for here o jere...you know how some NL pple go dey yarn now....make we see for camera o jere....
Re: Can This Be True? by igwe4gold(m): 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
Na wah oh, una blood dey hot oh, am sorry for updating my pix, una done win. But please I need your sincere comment regarding my update
Re: Can This Be True? by MissSlimbody(f): 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
MizMyColi: Missslimbody ah wanna sell Weavon. As in, whole sale things, how much you buy that our own for shoprite?
U mean MY weavon? grin Errrmm... Its not as expensive as temigraci.e's own o,na only

#700k ..... Oosp! Its#700 witout d k gringringrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Physical Attraction Tips To Make Youlook Hotter / Question Of The Day / Chai!!!, Camdi Is So Confused Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.