Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Believes That Retards - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Believes That Retards (504 Views)

Debate: This House Believes That Guys Are More Wiser, Knowledgeable Than Ladies / When You Are Broke, But She Believes In Your Dream *picture* / Only Illiterates, Imbeciles And Retards Believe The Bible Word For Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Believes That Retards by AMZYMAYO(m): 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
1. I can't make it without CONNECTION- Ofcorse, Nigeria, as we all know, is a corrupt nation. So are most Nations, both developind and developed. But, I could mention names of people that rose from zero to hero. Work hard and smart, prepare well. If you are job applicant, prepare very, very well. Lay your hands on aptitude, verbal, judgemental, and so many test you can. Also, lay your hands on likely interview questions. We have a lot online.

2. Life is Turn-by-Turn. Absolutely Yes, infact, a resounding Yes. But, life turns only to people fully prepared; not people sitting and waiting for miracles- like seriously?

3. I Can Make it Without God- Are you kidding me? God is all we have, he is all we got. You don't have connection, and yet, you neglect the omnipotent, am sorry!

4. I Can't Make it Starting Small- Oh! You want to be a Mike Adenuga before you make impact? Hell no! Most successful people in today started small. To name a few, Carlos Slim started small, Bill, yeah Gate, started small. Our own Dangote started small. The most important thing is to know what you like doing, dig into it, and watch yourself grow big in time.

5. All I Need is God- Some of my religious brothers and sisters may be stern with this point. Yes, we need prayers, and ACTING. Even the isrealites did not sit back- only relying on their prayers to God. They prayed and took their swords with bow with Kulikuli and Garri (kidding) to war. Pray to God, and make a move; don't just sit-down like a rock. Stand and claim your possession.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ebola In UK – UK Ebola Patient Cured And Discharged From Hospital / Http://www.xclusivetunes.com/forum/#/ / I Just Notice That You Can Get Your Assignment Done By This Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.