Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,683 members, 7,865,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? (1492 Views)

Sahara Reporters : A Blessing Or A Curse? / Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Sahara Reporters:a Classic Case Of Journalistic Mal-Reporting Against Mrs Oduah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? by komekn(m): 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
barcanista: Lolsss Have you ever seen me support the BH activities b4? I don't believe playing politics with National Security. I believe everyone should queue behind the President and the Military to solve the insurgency

ARABIAN PROVERB

He who knows not and knows not that he knows not, He is a fool - shun him
He who knows not and knows he knows not, He is simple - teach him;
He who knows and knows not he knows, He is asleep - wake him;
He who knows and knows he knows, He is wise; follow him.

Where would you class GEJ our C-in-C

The outcome delivery of applied knowledge is wisdom which in itself results in QUANTIFIABLE IMPACTED SUCCESS You dont have to beg, plead and convince people to climb on board the success train , cause they RUSH.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? by comos: 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
diluminati:
the nigerian airforce is bombing army barracks and you are here talking fantasy.
you told you that, pls always verify your info before coming out.
Re: Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? by awanaija: 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
Just what i was talking about here

https://www.nairaland.com/1885756/how-media-empowered-boko-haram

the media is their true strength...
Re: Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? by komekn(m): 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
awanaija: Just what i was talking about here

https://www.nairaland.com/1885756/how-media-empowered-boko-haram

the media is their true strength...

Please explain, educate and inform possibly substantiate your assertion, it will help I am sure many to understand your rational.
Re: Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? by unclejb2(m): 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
TheShopKeeper: No it is not.
It is a citizen based media.
u have told us who u stand and show support for; boko haram of course

(1) (2) (Reply)

Among The Ibos The Art Of Conversation Is Regarded Very High...things Fall Apart / APC In Disarray As Key Leaders Leave In Droves-premiumtimes / Nyesom Wike Asking Rivers People To Vote Out PDP? **audio attached**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.