Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,908 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Rapper Snoop Dogg Becomes A White Guy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Snoop Dogg Becomes A White Guy (3740 Views)

US Rapper, Snoop Dog Launches His Own Special Brand Of Weed - PHOTO / The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? / Rapper Snoop Dog Caught On Camera Smoking Weed With His Son - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Snoop Dogg Becomes A White Guy by Breeze5000: 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2014

Re: Rapper Snoop Dogg Becomes A White Guy by rawpadgin(m): 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
stop taking hard drug they wouldn't listen, now see how he looks

3 Likes

Re: Rapper Snoop Dogg Becomes A White Guy by hatux: 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
Oh my...! This guy is damn crazy!
Re: Rapper Snoop Dogg Becomes A White Guy by coobboy(m): 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
Snoop Dogg dresses in whiteface, confuses everyone

By Matt Picht

He's had many names over the years. Snoop Doggy Dogg. Snoopzilla. Snoop Lion. DJ Snoopadelic. Calvin Cordozar Broadus, Jr. Now, the 42-year-old musician and weed advocate has adopted another new name: Todd.

"Hi, I'm Todd. I like to paintball, crochet and a little spoken word in my free time."

Now, don't be confused by the cunning disguise — that is actually Snoop beneath the wig and the whiteface. The rapper posted a slew of "Todd" photos and videos to his Instagram in what appears to be a promotional stunt for a dating service, "White Guys Connect." That's not a real thing, by the way.

And Todd looks eerily similar to another whitefaced Instagram star, Connor Smallnut — which, as we previously reported, is the alias Nick Cannon took when he dressed up in whiteface to promote his album, "White People Party Music."

But there was one part of Cannon's whiteface act that was missing from Snoop Dogg's performance — media backlash.

Cannon's transformation was greeted with a sharp wave of criticism and sparked an impassioned debate about whether or not the act was racist or just innocent comedy. Either way, the headlines were not happy with Cannon; he was later forced to defend the stunt.

Cannon told ABC, "I felt like it's a conversation that's needed. Because we all have differences, we embrace it. I talk about it in my stand-up all the time."

Whereas Snoop's whiteface act was greeted, not with anger, but with a resounding, "Huh?" The same ire that was directed at Cannon doesn't seem to have touched Snoop — maybe because Cannon paved the way for Snoop, or maybe because we're so used to him changing his image by now.

For now, Snoop seems to have reverted back to his original self on his Instagram. Farewell Todd, we hardly knew ye.
http://m.ajc.com/news/news/national/snoop-dogg-dresses-whiteface-confuses-everyone/nhCs7/
Re: Rapper Snoop Dogg Becomes A White Guy by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
now he really is what he is
he looks like a brown dog, look at him very well
rubbish!
Re: Rapper Snoop Dogg Becomes A White Guy by Shaakasi(f): 12:14am On Sep 03, 2014
Very weird undecided

(1) (Reply)

UNCOVERED: Young Ghanian Girls Undergoing Dipo Virginity Initiation / See Six (6) Shocking Stories That Prove Tiwa Savage's Revelations Are All Lies * / 9 Nigerian Celebrities You Didn't Know Studied Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.