Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Suspected Zaria Ebola Case Tests Negative, Confirmed To Have Leukaemia. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suspected Zaria Ebola Case Tests Negative, Confirmed To Have Leukaemia. (20553 Views)

FG Confirms 10th Ebola Case In Lagos / Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) / Curing Leukaemia With HIV: Breakthough On Treatment For Cancer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Zaria Ebola Case Tests Negative, Confirmed To Have Leukaemia. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
My dear kaduna is safe.

May it remain so.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Zaria Ebola Case Tests Negative, Confirmed To Have Leukaemia. by Bryan12(m): 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
I keep saying it.If the FG tackles bokoHaram and corruption the way its tackling this ebola stuff americans sef will be rushing for our visa.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Zaria Ebola Case Tests Negative, Confirmed To Have Leukaemia. by olumuyiolaoluwa: 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
No more reliable NEWS (north, east west, south) in Nigeria tnk God itz -ve sha lipsrsealed
Re: Suspected Zaria Ebola Case Tests Negative, Confirmed To Have Leukaemia. by nerodenero: 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
Is there any disease that kills faster than Ebola?I pray he survives Leukaemia and may God deliever us from all these diseases, amen.
Re: Suspected Zaria Ebola Case Tests Negative, Confirmed To Have Leukaemia. by iceberylin(m): 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
just to spoil Johna Rally...

Nigerians decieving themselves since 1000BC!!!!
Re: Suspected Zaria Ebola Case Tests Negative, Confirmed To Have Leukaemia. by Sarimah(f): 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
At least Leukemia is beta dan Ebola

1 Like

Re: Suspected Zaria Ebola Case Tests Negative, Confirmed To Have Leukaemia. by Rawani: 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
sunnyshayne: My dear kaduna is safe.

May it remain so.

Amen sir.
Re: Suspected Zaria Ebola Case Tests Negative, Confirmed To Have Leukaemia. by duncan511: 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
ALL IS WELL
Re: Suspected Zaria Ebola Case Tests Negative, Confirmed To Have Leukaemia. by Ymodulus: 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
Sarimah: At least Leukemia is beta dan Ebola

Are you for real??

Believe me i never wanted to reply this post but i had too. I believe you dont know the pains and suffering of Leukemia/Sickle cell patients.

You dont know how much money spent weekly or in a month. you come up here to say this. Am pissed.

I wished you have leukemia / sickle cell you wont be here saying rubbish. Have you wish for death and its not forth coming Mtschewww!!!1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Zaria Ebola Case Tests Negative, Confirmed To Have Leukaemia. by kunleee(m): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
Smiles grin grin now, almost cancel going to ABU on saturday.

kd is safe.

Atleast for now.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Zaria Ebola Case Tests Negative, Confirmed To Have Leukaemia. by extremelygolden: 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
Thank you Jesus.
Re: Suspected Zaria Ebola Case Tests Negative, Confirmed To Have Leukaemia. by JuanDeDios: 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
phreakabit: Damn poor kid that's even worse!
I tell you!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Zaria Ebola Case Tests Negative, Confirmed To Have Leukaemia. by AriDsexy(f): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
Whew!A huge sigh of relief.
Hoping he gets treated well for leaukamia though.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Zaria Ebola Case Tests Negative, Confirmed To Have Leukaemia. by daben1(m): 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
Haaaa, 4rm hot oil to fire...

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Zaria Ebola Case Tests Negative, Confirmed To Have Leukaemia. by JuanDeDios: 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
kunleee: Smiles grin grin now, almost cancel going to see MyBabe at ABU on saturday.

kd is safe.

Atleast for now.
He's not.
Re: Suspected Zaria Ebola Case Tests Negative, Confirmed To Have Leukaemia. by Youngzedd(m): 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
iceberylin: just to spoil Johna Rally...

Nigerians decieving themselves since 1000BC!!!!

True talk.

Opposition party at work.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Zaria Ebola Case Tests Negative, Confirmed To Have Leukaemia. by scobaba: 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
Thank God.

Though the stigma would take sometym before it leaves him/her.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Zaria Ebola Case Tests Negative, Confirmed To Have Leukaemia. by optimism91(m): 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
XketchDesigns: At least him don turn celebrity for school
For where?
No be naija we dey.
But it was these same people that once to told us (without any verification) that he was positive. Now, the same people again. They have to pay for damages to the family for carrying such news. God have mercy. I'm happy him.
Re: Suspected Zaria Ebola Case Tests Negative, Confirmed To Have Leukaemia. by sufmo: 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
God don sav ds student.evn som banks use thermometer to text for ebola bfor u enter d bank.once de discover ur temp is so high de put u on a sepete line
Re: Suspected Zaria Ebola Case Tests Negative, Confirmed To Have Leukaemia. by sarutobie(m): 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
Ymodulus:

Are you for real??

Believe me i never wanted to reply this post but i had too. I believe you dont know the pains and suffering of Leukemia/Sickle cell patients.

You dont know how much money spent weekly or in a month. you come up here to say this. Am pissed.

I wished you have leukemia / sickle cell you wont be here saying rubbish. Have you wish for death and its not forth coming Mtschewww!!!1
the ignorance of nigerians with access to the Internet is just mind boggling...they just refuse to seek out knowledge on their own..imagine someone saying an already advanced leukaemia is better than ebola? A lot of them will even choose leukaemia over hiv out of sheer ignorance jeez!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Zaria Ebola Case Tests Negative, Confirmed To Have Leukaemia. by chinex276(m): 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
*Haves sigh of relief*
Re: Suspected Zaria Ebola Case Tests Negative, Confirmed To Have Leukaemia. by daben1(m): 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
u don't even care about other people's feelings, just because leukemia is not communicable as Ebola ur here saying trash... Since leukamia is better, i wish u the same leukamia.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Zaria Ebola Case Tests Negative, Confirmed To Have Leukaemia. by Lilimax(f): 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
The patient is more like someone who is coming out from frying pan to fire embarassed
From Ebola suspect to a confirmed Leukaemia (cancer of the bone) cry

May God show him mercy and heal him.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Zaria Ebola Case Tests Negative, Confirmed To Have Leukaemia. by Thebrightest(m): 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
Ymodulus:

Are you for real??

10000000 likes
Re: Suspected Zaria Ebola Case Tests Negative, Confirmed To Have Leukaemia. by Lilimax(f): 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
scobaba: Thank God.

Though the stigma would take sometym before it leaves him/her.
The confirmed Leukaemia disease (Cancer of the bone) on him is terrible also.
Does not have cure as well.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Zaria Ebola Case Tests Negative, Confirmed To Have Leukaemia. by marcjoe(m): 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
Tank God she was tested negative to ebola oh....but ppl would ve avoided that gal in her location....God is wonderful sha...

For ur cheapest mtn data plan for as low as 250mb=#300...visit this thread...

https://www.nairaland.com/1883688/enter-buy-cheapest-mtn-data
Re: Suspected Zaria Ebola Case Tests Negative, Confirmed To Have Leukaemia. by Lilimax(f): 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
Says who?
Google about Leukaemia and you'll come re-write your post.
Re: Suspected Zaria Ebola Case Tests Negative, Confirmed To Have Leukaemia. by optimism91(m): 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
sarutobie:
the ignorance of nigerians with access to the Internet is just mind boggling...they just refuse to seek out knowledge on their own..imagine someone saying an already advanced leukaemia is better than ebola? A lot of them will even choose leukaemia over hiv out of sheer ignorance jeez!
Would you blame them, when some people talk out of their own ignorance.
Re: Suspected Zaria Ebola Case Tests Negative, Confirmed To Have Leukaemia. by Eneze1(f): 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
Lilimax:
The confirmed Leukaemia disease (Cancer of the bone) on him is terrible also.
Does not have cure as well.

Luekemia is cancer of the blood

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AIDS Vaccine Passes Key Early Test / Fish To Aviod / How To Increase Your Joystick And Satisfy Your Woman In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.