Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

In Dilemma, Please Advice. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / In Dilemma, Please Advice. (399 Views)

I'm In A Serious Dilemma. / My Friend Is In Dilemma / Please Advice If I Can Study For Comptia A+ On My Own And Just Pay For The Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Dilemma, Please Advice. by AdeniyiA(m): 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
An old night guard with seven children and two wives had a dream,he saw his boss involved in a fatal accident. Previously his boss had given him a final warning that his job ends whenever he's again caught sleeping on duty.

Here is a man who has the gift of authentic and unfailing dreams, whatever he sees in his dreams is sure to come to pass and at the same time didn't want to loose his job if the Oga dies.... Also, here is a stubborn but learned westernized boss embarking on a journey the same day.
o so si ni lenu o tun f'iyo si.
HOW SHOULD HE NARRATE HIS DREAMS TO HIS OGA WITHOUT GETTING SACKED AND TO PREVENT OGA'S EARLY DEMISE?
Re: In Dilemma, Please Advice. by redcliff: 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
Rubbish post
Re: In Dilemma, Please Advice. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
He should flatten the tires of all the cars and buses at his Oga's disposal for the journey..Fixing them would delay and change events

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Abroad Remit $10.40b In Six Months - Finance Ministry / . / Ebola: 400 Placed Under Surveillance In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.