Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:44 AM

Sincerely, I Miss The Garri Crew.......... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sincerely, I Miss The Garri Crew.......... (558 Views)

An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members / Freedom Of Speech On Nairaland: The Garri War & Others / Save Nairaland From The "Garri Price" Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sincerely, I Miss The Garri Crew.......... by Sicozone(m): 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
Anyone who was here when the garri crew were still trending in NL would definitely know what am talking about. This set of NLers were so creative that they would carve out sentences about garri from whatever topic they find and make a rib cracking joke outta it,it was so interesting that they alone could make you laugh away your sorrow. Back then Supermods and Kidmods declared war on them,now they are hardly found around. Mehn I've missed those good old days of NL. Now it is ebola here,ebola there...... I sincerely miss those days of NL. I hope those who remembered dose days are still on here.........
Re: Sincerely, I Miss The Garri Crew.......... by Chickenstew: 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
What is gone is gone o. Never let the past dwell too heavy on your mind. Look forward.

(1) (Reply)

OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo / Oscar Pistorius Trial: Why Culpable Homicide, Not Murder / The Preacher On Ise Oluwa Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.