Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Can I Propose To Her Here? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Propose To Her Here? (694 Views)

Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? / How Do I Propose To A Girl Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Propose To Her Here? by shakazuldadon: 12:06am On Sep 03, 2014
My kid sis is getting married in October this year somewhere in Abuja and I intend to propose to my girlfriend on that day towards the end of the reception publicly, however I don't want to steal my sisters show and I haven't told her yet. Ladies, do you think its right to do so on that day. Put yourself in the brides shoe and guys does it make sense coz I think its romantic. Gracias.

1 Like

Re: Can I Propose To Her Here? by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 03, 2014
Buenos noches!
Its fine by me...seun should b involved to prevent Dis idea from casting.

Hopefully ur idea would pave d way for others to come.
Re: Can I Propose To Her Here? by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 03, 2014
Em"! These should b ur objectives
(1)
u r going to have to introduce her to nl.

(2)
She has to like d place

(3)
Act natural
Re: Can I Propose To Her Here? by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 03, 2014
It's better you do that another day. The girl might be a shy type, you know, what A like B might not like it. Since you said is your kid day, just have fun because if it where your day and suddenly someone distract everybody, and it's time to kiss, how will you feel?
Thanks for understanding, wish to know you more.
Re: Can I Propose To Her Here? by Onlinebizexpert(m): 1:03am On Sep 03, 2014
Bros it is not about stealing ur lil sis show, the most important issue is the shame that might come when the lady turns down your proposal

So before you do this have a raincheck.....not all ladies can handle public surprise well

The following conversation might help you out

YOU: honey, I wish to ask you something.

LADY: ok dear am listening.

YOU: what do you think about public marriage proposal.

LADY: well it's romantic but I don't think it's necessary

MY ADVICE: FORGET the thought or else na public disgrace go be your answer

But if she replies otherwise

LADY: I think such proposal shows that the man is proud of his woman, and I don't mind having such proposal it's a fantasy for a person like me.

Bros the lady above will give you your YES I WILL response even if you propose to her inside a MOLUE

A word is enough for the wise cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Propose To Her Here? by cyborg1(m): 2:31am On Sep 03, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: Bros it is not about stealing ur lil sis show, the most important issue is the shame that might come when the lady turns down your proposal

So before you do this have a raincheck.....not all ladies can handle public surprise well

The following conversation might help you out

YOU: honey, I wish to ask you something.

LADY: ok dear am listening.

YOU: what do you think about public marriage proposal.

LADY: well it's romantic but I don't think it's necessary

MY ADVICE: FORGET the thought or else na public disgrace go be your answer

But if she replies otherwise

LADY: I think such proposal shows that the man is proud of his woman, and I don't mind having such proposal it's a fantasy for a person like me.

Bros the lady above will give you your YES I WILL response even if you propose to her inside a MOLUE

A word is enough for the wise cool

Can I call you the ''Hitch''!
You truely are ''the love doctor'' aren't you?
***Scratching head***......tcheeew! Life goes on anyway.
Re: Can I Propose To Her Here? by Missmossy(f): 6:43am On Sep 03, 2014
Go with whatever rocks your boat!

2 Likes

Re: Can I Propose To Her Here? by marieolae(f): 6:50am On Sep 03, 2014
Yeah I think u shud just use style to ask her like the person tht commented above. Its all good sha. Good luck. And gist me the details!!
Re: Can I Propose To Her Here? by 100Cents: 9:03am On Sep 03, 2014
Silkmoth33: Buenos noches!
Its fine by me...seun should b involved to prevent Dis idea from casting.

Hopefully ur idea would pave d way for others to come.

Silkmoth33: Em"! These should b ur objectives
(1)
u r going to have to introduce her to nl.
(2)
She has to like d place
(3)
Act natural

Why not read the short post before commenting out of point ?

@ topic, don't do that, most guests will misunderstand you.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies What Is The Purpose Of ? / You Right And Wrong Imagination Toward A Person.? / What A Man Needs...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.