Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

The Oyakhilome's Divorce: Where Are Pastors Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oritsejafor. Etc? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Oyakhilome's Divorce: Where Are Pastors Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oritsejafor. Etc? (3072 Views)

Shocking: 7 Year Old Girl Reveals That Adeboye,t.bjoshua, Oyedepo,oritsejafor,ol / Opinion$ On Oyakhilome's Divorce / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Divorce Anita? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Oyakhilome's Divorce: Where Are Pastors Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oritsejafor. Etc? by Breeze5000: 2:06am On Sep 03, 2014
The story of Pastor Anita Oyakhilome filing a divorce against her husband Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is the latest news rocking Christendom today. This has left millions of Christians distraught and confused, while some has taken sides with either Pastor Anita or Pastor Chris but a vast majority of millions of followers and admirers worldwide are somewhat left with their hearts broken even as many pray and hope that the couple will sort out their differences. Well as a child growing up in Nigeria I know that couples quarrel and sometimes when it seems like they might break up their Parents, Elders, Friends and family members intervenes and before you know it you see those same couples sitting under trees at night having fun and enjoying themselves. So how does it go when such matters involves Mega Pastors with millions of followers worldwide? .

If they have not started the process yet, I think this is the time Respected people in Christendom like Pastor Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Adefarasin, Bishop Oritsejafor, Bishop Margaret Idahosa etc should all intervene. This is not the time to sit still and mind your own business NOT AT ALL!!! Because it is not the name of Pastor Chris or Pastor Anita that is at stake, Mbanu! It is the name of your MASTER, the name of the one you serve, the name of the very one you call GOD, it is the name of JESUS CHRIST that is at stake here. This particular incident will drive away many from the Church of Christ, it will demoralize many, it will make many loose their faith and of cause it will make the Unbelievers have a field day laughing and calling any and everything Christian Fake!

I just finished reading an open letter written to Pastor Anita, and in the letter the writer asked a Vital question... Where were the Pastors, Elders and Deacons of the Christ Embassy when things started going wrong between Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and his wife? He queried that they cant not say they didn't know all these while, so what did they do to salvage it? Pastor Chris Loved Pastor Anita if not he would not have married her, and trouble did not just start suddenly! It usually starts gradually, so what did the thousands of Church Leaders do? How many of them seeked the face of GOD? How many of them received a Revelation from GOD? I mean this is the real Time to receive Revelations from God and not only during tithe and offering time. I did not write this letter to blame Elders and Pastors of Christ Embassy, I am only asking a honest and genuine question while hoping and praying that they will not keep quiet and allow this couple divorce without trying their best to salvage it. To every living Christian out there, whether you are a member of Christ embassy or not, whether you are a Fan of Pastor Chris or Pastor Anita or any living or dead Pastor, hear this very clearly! You do not Owe your allegiance to anyone of them, you owe your Allegiance to GOD ALMIGHTY! And for the sake of that same GOD and his name do not spread LIES and RUMORS about ANYBODY because according to the Bible, it is that same LIE that got us humans to where we are today.
.http://naijajoint..nl/2014/09/pastor-oyakhilomes-divorce-where-are.html#more

Re: The Oyakhilome's Divorce: Where Are Pastors Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oritsejafor. Etc? by Feranmicharles(m): 2:38am On Sep 03, 2014
E b lyk say chris dey hit fp dis days.
Make I book space sharp sharp
Re: The Oyakhilome's Divorce: Where Are Pastors Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oritsejafor. Etc? by hisableplc(m): 4:18am On Sep 03, 2014
Why calling Pastors.... for what? Go bak to ur bible.... Its time to seperate boys from men.
Re: The Oyakhilome's Divorce: Where Are Pastors Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oritsejafor. Etc? by Chanchit: 4:55am On Sep 03, 2014
Feranmicharles: E b lyk say chris dey hit fp dis days.
Make I book space sharp sharp

It may hit front page if the blogger OP decideds to bring the whole artishit here. Btw, those pastors are rivals just like madrid and barca, deep down in their hearts they would be loving this drama, cos some of this churches would gain the about 0.5% of the congregation that might decide to leave. And this pastors assume the position of settling issues for people, but do not like it when people interfare in their issues.

1 Like

Re: The Oyakhilome's Divorce: Where Are Pastors Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oritsejafor. Etc? by Nobody: 5:10am On Sep 03, 2014
Lets be honest, the only people who are left in shock are the "devotees" (yep i call them devotees and not christians because that is really what they are... disciples of Chris as against disciples of Christ) of CE who have been hoodwinked by pastors who cannot even maintain their own home. I'm not sure what you expect the other pastors to do? Afterall its not like Chris sought their advice and help when the going was good.

3 Likes

Re: The Oyakhilome's Divorce: Where Are Pastors Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oritsejafor. Etc? by PastorKun(m): 8:38am On Sep 03, 2014
@OP
The other top pastors you mentioned are not any better, they all have skeletons in their cupboards.

2 Likes

Re: The Oyakhilome's Divorce: Where Are Pastors Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oritsejafor. Etc? by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 03, 2014
They have been busy preparing stronger brainwashing soda.

1 Like

Re: The Oyakhilome's Divorce: Where Are Pastors Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oritsejafor. Etc? by wirelessssss(m): 10:06am On Sep 03, 2014
is that dark skinned guy below Chris Chris
Re: The Oyakhilome's Divorce: Where Are Pastors Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oritsejafor. Etc? by Donfamous(m): 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
PastorKun: @OP
The other top pastors you mentioned are not any better, they all have skeletons in their cupboards.
are you a pastor or an impostor? U act of judging mentality has reached the sky. Becos u are an orthodox member doesn't mean we all shul. I tot u had a good sense of reasoning until I saw ur hate for these pastors. Mind u, there is nothing u can do about all Gods elect they are blessed already. And u'll give account of every idle words someday.
Don't know why dis is happening it is high time we Christians put away the resentment we have against each other. I wish we all listen to pastor Bosun Emmanuel's track on youtube then u'll know that we Christians are not truly the Christian we suppose to be. Evry one is quick at throwing jibes at each other. Pastors are criticized mostl by we Christians, we are didvided. Wish we can learn from Libya then we'll know what's up

1 Like

Re: The Oyakhilome's Divorce: Where Are Pastors Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oritsejafor. Etc? by Breeze5000: 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
Chanchit:

It may hit front page if the blogger OP decideds to bring the whole artishit here.Btw, those pastors are rivals just like madrid and barca, deep down in their hearts they would be loving this drama, cos some of this churches would gain the about 0.5% of the congregation that might decide to leave. And this pastors assume the position of settling issues for people, but do not like it when people interfare in their issues.

Done, Thanks!

By the way this should not be about the Pastors themselves... They are Ambassadors of GOD, I mean that is the only reason people go to them in the first place... So they should forget themselves for a minute and concentrate on GOD. How will GOD want this Issue resolved? Would GOD want this couple to make up and be back together, or would he want them to divorce.. Its a YES or NO thing and no middle ground. I think other pastors should Mediate if they have not done so already
Re: The Oyakhilome's Divorce: Where Are Pastors Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oritsejafor. Etc? by Demainman1: 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
The time of all these other pastors mentioned will come. The Almighty God cannot be mocked forever. All 419 pastors will be exposed in due course.

1 Like

Re: The Oyakhilome's Divorce: Where Are Pastors Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oritsejafor. Etc? by nora544: 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
Breeze5000:

Done, Thanks!

By the way this should not be about the Pastors themselves... They are Ambassadors of GOD, I mean that is the only reason people go to them in the first place... So they should forget themselves for a minute and concentrate on GOD. How will GOD want this Issue resolved? Would GOD want this couple to make up and be back together, or would he want them to divorce.. Its a YES or NO thing and no middle ground. I think other pastors should Mediate if they have not done so already

That is what you feel because I know that you are a follower of pastor chris and all this pastors in Nigeria the rich one all is what they want to enrich themself and to build their own empire.

Every of this churches have their own doctrine so why a follower of christ embassy should not marry a RCCG and Adeboye preach that Rccg followers should not marry from other churches.
All what this pastors have together is the love of money and making their own doctrins and their own empire and they have nothing to do with christianity!

2 Likes

Re: The Oyakhilome's Divorce: Where Are Pastors Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oritsejafor. Etc? by hensben(m): 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
i just dey observe
Re: The Oyakhilome's Divorce: Where Are Pastors Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oritsejafor. Etc? by Eberex(m): 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
sad

Re: The Oyakhilome's Divorce: Where Are Pastors Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oritsejafor. Etc? by Adelana85(m): 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
God bless you my brother. It will be of high Spiritual benefit not to even respond to anything kunle(pastorkun) says about Godservants. He is only an attention seeker always jumping to prey on any thread that has the above mentioned men of God in it. Anyway, what i know is that God has already built His church, he can go and call all the gates of hell, they will not prevail. Like you rightly said, 'he'll give account of every idle words someday'.

@Op, do you actually want the men of God you mentioned above to be ranting on the pages of newspapers about their resolution tips on the issue?? OR they should create a blog/column on the internet Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Donfamous: are you a pastor or an impostor? U act of judging mentality has reached the sky. Becos u are an orthodox member doesn't mean we all shul. I tot u had a good sense of reasoning until I saw ur hate for these pastors. Mind u, there is nothing u can do about all Gods elect they are blessed already. And u'll give account of every idle words someday.
Don't know why dis is happening it is high time we Christians put away the resentment we have against each other. I wish we all listen to pastor Bosun Emmanuel's track on youtube then u'll know that we Christians are not truly the Christian we suppose to be. Evry one is quick at throwing jibes at each other. Pastors are criticized mostl by we Christians, we are didvided. Wish we can learn from Libya then we'll know what's up
Re: The Oyakhilome's Divorce: Where Are Pastors Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oritsejafor. Etc? by Breeze5000: 12:01am On Sep 04, 2014
nora544:

That is what you feel because I know that you are a follower of pastor chris and all this pastors in Nigeria the rich one all is what they want to enrich themself and to build their own empire.

Every of this churches have their own doctrine so why a follower of christ embassy should not marry a RCCG and Adeboye preach that Rccg followers should not marry from other churches.
All what this pastors have together is the love of money and making their own doctrins and their own empire and they have nothing to do with christianity!

WRONG! You don't know anything about me or my believes system.. I do not follow any one because I believe Pastor worship is Idol Worship! And I write strongly about these things on my Facebook wall that some people who know ask if I am not a Christian anymore... I am a Christian quiet alright and respect Humans in General, but I am not keen about people that turns the Gospel of Christ into a Money making business. My own Pastors has advised us not to follow anyone but rather the BIBLE... I have a Bible so I do not need anyone to Dictate or Coin out new Doctrines for me, I actually dont give a hoot about all these Doctrines... As far as I am Concerned there is only one Doctrine for me "LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF" and that is what I am striving to do every other one is called "Super Story"!

1 Like

Re: The Oyakhilome's Divorce: Where Are Pastors Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oritsejafor. Etc? by Breeze5000: 12:08am On Sep 04, 2014
Adelana85: God bless you my brother. It will be of high Spiritual benefit not to even respond to anything kunle(pastorkun) says about Godservants. He is only an attention seeker always jumping to prey on any thread that has the above mentioned men of God in it. Anyway, what i know is that God has already built His church, he can go and call all the gates of hell, they will not prevail. Like you rightly said, 'he'll give account of every idle words someday'.

@Op, do you actually want the men of God you mentioned above to be ranting on the pages of newspapers about their resolution tips on the issue?? OR they should create a blog/column on the internet Wisdom is profitable to direct.

That is your own opinion not mine!

(1) (Reply)

400 Pakistani Muslim Men Rape A Woman As Punishment For Not Wearing Hijab / What Is Fueling The Rise Of Atheism? / THE MOST POWERFUL AND INTENSE MESSAGE FOR YOU. Do U Want To Know The PLAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.