Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

THE MOST POWERFUL AND INTENSE MESSAGE FOR YOU. Do U Want To Know The PLAN - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / THE MOST POWERFUL AND INTENSE MESSAGE FOR YOU. Do U Want To Know The PLAN (3067 Views)

In The Journey Of Life Knowing The Plan Is Key / ARE YOU AWARE OF THE PLAN / PARADOX: If God Is All Powerful And Omnipresent Then Why Does He Need Angels ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE MOST POWERFUL AND INTENSE MESSAGE FOR YOU. Do U Want To Know The PLAN by stephenabudu959(m): 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
#Salvationpraise
DECLARE:
I AM BORN OF RESURRECTION,
I HAVE THE VERY NATURE (DNA) OF GOD
I WALK IN DIVINE HEALTH.
I HAVE THE GOD LIFE.
I AM A LIVING CHRIST.
I CAN'T BE SICK OR HARMED - I NEED NO MEDICAL AID
I AM POWERFUL
I AM INCORRUPTIBLE
I AM THE WELLSPRING OF THE TREE OF LIFE.
I AM LIGHT
I HAVE A SUPERNATURAL BODY.
I AM THE THE EXPRESSION OF THE HOLYGHOST.
NO CARNALITY FLESH ANYWHERE. I AM TOTALLY DIVINE, TOTALLY SPIRITUAL

go on and on... kindly read the message "you are the light, where will rapture take place, resurrection and righteousness from the website www.salvationpraise.com

#lordisrael
#SHARE

[center]THE PLAN[/center]
The Body/Mark of the Beast
The Solution and Rapture of the church

By

Lord Israel Abiola
Founder, SALVATION PRAISE

Kano, Nigeria.

THE PLAN
Copyright© July 2021 by:
Lord Israel

Published in Nigeria by:
Lord Israel

All rights reserved. No word should be added or removed from this book. However printing in whatever godly form is permissible in as much it aids the accessibility and readability of the users.

This book is purely written by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.

Unless otherwise indicated, all scriptures are quoted from the New King James version of the Bible.

THE BODY OF THE BEAST
Jesus gave a profound understanding about the days of his coming which are this days in this definite words;

Matthew 24:37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 
That assuredly tells us that you will witness the same happenings as the days of Noah in this days.
What then was the notable event of the days of Noah?
THE EXISTINCE OF GIANTS Super human figures.
Bible says this came to be because fallen angels had intercourse with humans. There was a mix of human DNA with foreign DNA from the fallen angel parties. As a result men with super ability features were produced.
Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bear children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. 
Gen 6:12 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth. 
So you understand that this was the character established in the days of old. It was from this breed that Goliath, OG of Bashan who were giants sprang up from. This is the same character Jesus is saying will be noted in the very days of his coming to the world. Which is this days
This is the same thing Jude spoke about; that there is a present corruption happening to the flesh:
Jude 1:7  Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. 
Jud 1:8 likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities. 
So if it be in the days of Noah so it is in this days:

WHERE DO THIS FALLEN ANGELS COME FROM?
Other Planets:
The people of old have experience and witnessed creatures come down from planets. In fact Jupiter and Mercury is in the bible and the bible is specific to even say that the people that witnessed this things call this fallen creatures gods (which actually are no gods).
The name alien you hear of today from different planets are actually this creatures.
Fallen angels are the ones’ co-habiting this planets.

Acts 19:35 And when the town clerk had appeased the people, he said, ye men of Ephesus, what man is there that knoweth not how that the city of the Ephesians is a worshipper of the great goddess Diana, and of the image which fell down from Jupiter?
Do you see how the town clerk was detailed to say that something fell from the Jupiter?
What we call alien today exactly mentioned in the bible. Amazing!
See more examples; How Paul and Barnabas who were doing extra ordinary fits as they healed a crippled man, as a result the people thought of them to be super humans (gods) descending from this planet.

Act 14:11  And when the people saw what Paul had done, they lifted up their voices, saying in the speech of Lycaonia, The gods are come down to us in the likeness of men. 
Act 14:12  And they called Barnabas, Jupiter; and Paul, Mercurius, because he was the chief speaker.

WHERE ARE THIS ALIENS RIGHT NOW?
Bible speaks of this creature that when they fell kings beheld them.
This is the reason why the knowledge of the existence of this aliens is not made general to the public. But majority of world rulers and top organizations know about this.

Ezekiel 28:17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee. 
They are also kept in secret caves and prison as said John;

Rev 18:2  And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. 

The movies transformer, venom speaks of this things of how they enclosed this creatures in secret places away from the general public. It is the presence of this creatures (aliens) on earth that brought the existence of strange sickness like Ebola, AIDS, Polio and all of the rest. Science has been doing lots of experiments on them and so many got exposed to the general public.
As said about Noah that there is a fusion between this fallen creatures and humans in this days. We then can tell that they have obtained DNA samples from this fallen creatures as a way to cure the corona disease. It is a known thing that a vaccine is a higher degree of the pathogen itself. As the virus came from them the cure is also obtained from them. Since the immune system of this creatures can contain what human call virus it certain has the ability to live with it.
The same snake that bite the children of Israel was the very same object told to be raised by Moses for their healing.

JOSEPH AND THE MEN FROM GILEAD ALLEGORY
Bible speaks of Joseph as a promising man. He is a star. In fact he narrated a dream calling himself a star and his elder brothers a star. Now his life style was very much a dramatic act to this very subject of discussion now. So amazing really. His brothers stripped him off his garment of so many colors, then casted him to the pit and sold him to men of Gilead. Men of Gilead are known for their expertise in the field of medicine and pharmaceutical achievements. Reason the bible says is there no balm in Gilead, is there no physician there (Jeremiah 8:22, 46:11)’
Now see it;
Genesis 37:23  And it came to pass, when Joseph was come unto his brethren, that they strip Joseph out of his coat, his coat of many colors that was on him; 
Gen 37:24  And they took him, and cast him into a pit: and the pit was empty, there was no water in it. 
Gen 37:25  And they sat down to eat bread: and they lifted up their eyes and looked, and, behold, a company of Ishmaelites came from Gilead with their camels bearing spicery and balm and myrrh, going to carry it down to Egypt. 
Gen 37:28 Then there passed by Midianites merchantmen; and they drew and lifted up Joseph out of the pit, and sold Joseph to the Ishmaelites for twenty pieces of silver: and they brought Joseph into Egypt. 

The bible is specific to even say the men of Gilead brought balms and spicery.
Now this very act experienced by Joseph is still being practiced till this very day.
This is a template of what is being carried out in the world.
Men sought for fallen stars (angels are even call stars according to the word of God) and sell them to top organization particularly the medical practitioners. They call this act of seeking for fallen stars harvesting. So many movies depict this. Now as Joseph; this aliens are added to medical materials and then offered to kings.
This is exactly what took place with the covid vaccine. They found fallen stars (aliens) mix them with drugs and wanted to bring it first to AFRICA as they did EGYPT in Joseph case. Notice how the medical practioners were told to be the first to try it out and then presidents and other rulers. Exactly as Joseph case; the Ishmaelites had a firsthand experience and then they brought the unison of the fallen star and drugs to the KING IN EGYPT. Reason why Presidents are the second in position receiving the vaccine. Just as the scripture speaks.

Considering this things you will realize that so many movies has portrayed this things. The reason the devil is interested that this movies even go out and even wanted his plans to be out is:
To boost his confidence. The devil is trying to get this act playing so many times in peoples mind so there wont be a chance of people refusing it.
To inspire the multitude to love his plans; all most all of this movies has painted this aliens to be the good ones and those who hate them are the enemies. The movie avatar, and so many others showcases this things. So much that people now want to have super human powers. Even in indomie noodles packs. The like of the super heros Incredibles were portrayed to even inspire young children to have this super human ability. No wonder the vaccine even goes to children.
To see the possibility of success and fail and hence make adjustments in his plans; sometimes this movies were acted to show the aliens on the losing side. So this evil masterminds can see how to make adjustments for loop holes.

CATEGORIES OF THE ALIENS
When the devil fell, angels of different ranks fell with him.
Some angels had super powers for lifting heavy loads. This is the kind that worked with Samson.
Even from the day his parents knew they were to give birth to a child with super powers it was this kind of angel that visited them. Such that the bible says the angel did wondrously (Judges 13:19).
The likes of superman, super girl are such breed mixed from stars of this category.
Some angels are in charge of fire. Such was he that appeared to Daniel and his friends in the burning furnace.
There are also movies that speak about this.
There are angels known for super speedy ability.
Daniel 9:21  Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation.

The likes of flash’ characters in movies.
There are some angels who have charge over the day another over the night. And this angels are not expected to meet themselves.
Bible says God made a great light to rule the day and then a lesser light to rule the night;

Genesis 1:16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also

It was this type of angel given charge over the night that appeared to Jacob and wrestled with him.
Many of the category of this night angels are wrestling angel. Thats why at night demons of this category wrestle with men.
And notice something; How the bible was detailed to the teeth to speak about the fear of this very angel. The only thing the angel that wrestled with Jacob at night was scared of was light.
Genesis 32:26 And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me. 

Reason been the Lord had already instituted a law that the angels of light and of darkness are never to meet themselves.
Even the devil doesnt own darkness. Bible says God dwells in thick darkness (Exodus 20:21)
So angels of this category that fell became vampires. Just to show you that scriptures speaks a lot about the manifestation of vampires to the world on the day of the Lord.
Psalm 59:14  And at evening let them return; and let them make a noise like a dog, and go round about the city. 
Psa 59:15 Let them wander up and down for meat, and grudge if they be not satisfied. 

O no wonder the bible says the night cometh when no man can work cos the bible knows the time is coming when the world will experience this.
Solomon in the Spirit spoke of four generations and then speaks of the last generation which is this generation of the world we are talking about now to be the generation vampires will be seen.
Proverbs 30:14 There is a generation, whose teeth are as swords, and their jaw teeth as knives, to devour the poor from off the earth, and the needy from among men. 

Even children will not escape this:
Hosea 5:7 They have dealt treacherously against the LORD: for they have begotten strange children: now shall a month devour them with their portions. 
Isaiah 13:16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished. 

You know about vampires being dashed to pieces at the appearance of light as they are not expected by law to cross to light and also by silver.
The movies such as blade speak of this. And infact they are working towards seeing that this night vampires can function during the day and or have other super abilities. Reason they are advocating for a mix of vaccine and going for a second jab.

In fact the bible speaks of were-wolves coming out from woods as seen in the movie twilight:
2Kings 2:24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

The bible speaking about the children of God that the sun shall not smite us by day nor the moon by night, as it knows that a time is coming that the sun and the moon shall be striking men and dashing them to pieces.

WHY ARE THIS THINGS HAPPENING NOW?
Because of the so many bloodshed.
Because of the rise in iniquity. The body of the beast is an extension of the mind of the beast.
Jesus calls this days ‘the days of vengeance’ (Luke 21:20-22).

THE VIOLENT PLANS
Bible speaks expressly about the days of Noah that there was violence in the earth by reason of the appearance of this alien invasion;

Genesis 6:13  And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

So the existence of this mix breeds brought violence. And the violence started with themselves before extending to others.
So when this breeds are out there there will be fightings, killing themselves desiring to take dominance. And so only the strongest of this breeds will survive.
In fact one of the movies of x-men has a caption only the strong will survive

Why is this so?
The devil is repeating the same character he exhibited before his fall.

Ezekiel_28:16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

Re: THE MOST POWERFUL AND INTENSE MESSAGE FOR YOU. Do U Want To Know The PLAN by stephenabudu959(m): 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
WHY ARE HUMANS INTERESTED IN MIXING HUMAN BREEDS AND ALIEN BREEDS?

Life longevity: Do you realize that many of the space invasion programs going on in the world today are being sponsored by the rich people in the society. They are disturbed that why have so much money if you only have a short life span to enjoy it. They have noticed that this creatures stay very long living and desire this ability. The fear of death is sponsoring this move.
Super abilities: they have seen how potent this aliens are, how they communicate telepathically, how they run and walk, there super strength and all of that and have desired this ability.
Apocalypse The end of the world: this organizations realize that there is an ending coming to the world. So they are working intensively to see that humans can survive whatever plague hits earth by the potential of this alien life. This is the reason they are after emigration to other planets. Youve heard about space movement programs, this is actually what is sponsoring such fear. Bible speaks in detail about the days of Noah, that they were giants in the earth in the days of Noah and also after it (Gen 6:4). So this aliens humans had the abilities to survive the flood. The likes of the comic super man aquaman possess this ability.
And so the devil again is inspiring humans to make escape plans for the coming judgment of the world reason they are heavily after movement to other planets and fostering the vaccination aggressively.

EMMIGRATION TO OTHER PLANENTS
The plan has been to move to this other planets. The reason they cant stay on earth is because the new adapted/transformed bodies of this humans can no longer survive the climatic condition of the earth planets. Ecological adaptation shows that for one to be able to stay in a certain habitat one needs a certain body capabilities to be able to stay there. This is the reason fishes have fins, scales, gills and the likes, as thats whats is needed to stay in water. It is difficult to stay in planet such as Mars with the human kind of body for 3 basic reasons:
High ultra-violet rays
Zero gravity
Less Oxygen.
The human body needs this 3 to survive. However the idea of cross breeding now makes it possible to have the modified human stay in either of the planets. That is; they can both survive on earth and in mars.
But as the Martians (aliens fallen angels) came to earth they could not survive being distinct as without possessing a body, so this filthy evil dreamers wanted to help out by changing the climatic condition of earth to enable this creatures survive on earth. This is the backbone behind the introduction of the 5G network. As it is obvious that this very broadband shoots an extremely high ultra-violet rays. This dreamers are just trying to replicate the climatic condition of the Mars planet to enable the Martians survive on earth.
Whereas while they are doing this; bible says the kingdom of this world is the Kingdom of God. We have already taking dominance. Right now what we are doing is rolling away the cloud. It will be very difficult for them to survive.
Bible speaks about the climatic condition of heaven that there is no need of sun or moon for the light proceeds from God. The people of this world depend on the sun and moon. But God is not promising them that. The light that is hitting the world is the light of God. And since they dont have it. It will become darkness to them. This the reason bible says the day of the Lord is a day of darkness and of thick darkness. Not that Gods day is dark but that is addressing the people of the world. Seeing that is how they will receive it.

DEVIL THE COPY CAT
Just as I have explained above;
All of this actions carried out by the Devil is actually him trying to copy every move of God.
Bible speaks about the children of God. That we are members of Christ body, members of his bone and flesh. But before then we must have the mind of Christ before being members of his flesh and blood.
Infact when we take the communion we do so to partake of Christ flesh and blood. This is as literal as it is. Also notice that communion is given to Christians and not unsaved ones’.
So the devil is doing this to those who have his same kind of thinking pattern. The advancement after being evil in ones thoughts and imaginations is to share the same body features of the devil himself.

Also the bible says there is a body terrestrial and a body celestial.
And then says there is a glory of the sun, the moon and others.

1Corinthians 15:39  All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds. 
1Co 15:40  There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another. 
1Co 15:41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star different from another star in glory.

So you then understand that the glory He is talking about here refers to bodies, the flesh.
There is a flesh that has the ability to stay in earth, such as humans flesh. There is another flesh needed to stay in the heaven (reason the bible says if our earthly body is dissolved we have a spiritual body eternal in the heavens). Same also this planets has certain flesh/body that can fit into it.

So the Lord Jesus has prepared and given to us a spiritual body that enables us to stay in heaven. The devil wanting to copy this move is also given his own body that enables them to stay in the place he habits.
Realize that all the devil is trying to do he is learning it from the realities of the children of God.
He sees that the children of God have long life and so wants to give it to his own.
He owns nothing and so foolishly he is promising the children of this world telepathically that he can give them everything.
Think of how empty and void the devil is that the bible says he goes to the wilderness and not finding a body to habit returns to human to stay.
He is even void of a spiritual body. Reason he even desired a pig to possess. O how foolish the people of the world are.
Bible says God has given to his children all things. And here are they looking to the devil to inherit the nothing he possess.
See how foolish they are that believe that staying in a very dry planet is more fulfilling than staying on earth. What a deception.
Bible speaks of the coming of the Lord Jesus to reshape the earth. Bible says the mountain and hills shall be moved out of his place (Isaiah 54:10).

STATUES SPEAKING
One of the things that will be seen in this days to the world is the motion of statues/artifacts. They will be influenced and possessed by the powers of the alien life in humans that this artifacts and statues will begin to speak and carry out certain actions as portrayed by the character of the artifacts itself.
Bible says;

Amos 5:18  Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light. 
Amos 5:19  As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him. 

How can a man lean his hand on a wall and a serpent bit him. That can surely tell you that that wall has certain designs or artifacts such that the power of this new breeds brought a spirit to them and they began to hurt.
The Flash movie series has one of its episode reflecting this. How a certain superhuman character had powers over statues.

CITIES BECOMING DESOLATE
All this happenings will make men run away from cities. So many prophets spoke of this:

Psalm 69:25 Let their habitation be desolate; and let none dwell in their tents. 

Isaiah 13:9  Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.
Isa_13:22  And the wild beasts of the islands shall cry in their desolate houses, and dragons in their pleasant palaces: and her time is near to come, and her days shall not be prolonged.

Jeremiah_10:22  Behold, the noise of the bruit is come, and a great commotion out of the north country, to make the cities of Judah desolate, and a den of dragons.

Ezekiel_14:15  If I cause noisome beasts to pass through the land, and they spoil it, so that it be desolate, that no man may pass through because of the beasts:

The game ‘temple run’ even acts this things; with beasts sending people on the run. So many adverts spoke of this things but the blindness and delusions of men thought of it to be just entertainment.

Hence as a result of this things the Lord will make the wilderness a fruitful field. Villages and desecrated places will now be highly sought after, the value of lands in rural places is now noted to be high than that of cities.

Isaiah 7:19 And they shall come, and shall rest all of them in the desolate valleys, and in the holes of the rocks, and upon all thorns, and upon all bushes.

The government will decree a shoot fire on this places.
However Christians will be seen still staying in this cities, delivering humans and repairing this cities.
Bible says the righteous is as bold as a lion.
So your capacity as a Christian will be shown in this days.

All of this trouble is not for the church of Christ but for the people of the world. It is a reward for their imaginations and lifestyle. And it shall be the best day of the church of Christ. As what men call fire, we call light.

THE MARK OF THE BEAST
The Truth Finally Revealed by Lord Israel

The mark of the beast has been an ancient matter of amazement that people till this day find it difficult to understand. But here is the actual truth of it all;
The mark of the beast is a seal (numeric number) of protection to be received only by people with the body of the beast.
Not everyone can received it even if given by force. It can only be given to those with the body of the beast.
Here is the root of it actually from the scriptures; For John to have seen the vision of a mark of the beast and have understood it he must have been trained to understand persons who have received a mark of similar significant functions.
CAIN: Bible says God cursed Cain because he killed his brother. As a result his body was changed to that of a beast. So much that he seeing the result said people will kill him when they see him. And then God put a mark on him for protection.

Genesis 4:15 And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

So notice the mark was only placed on the body of the beast and it was for protection against been killed.
Also significantly God instructed the children of Israel to put a mark on the door post of their houses. The mark similarly was for protection against been killed.

So the mark is a mark of a blood written by a Spirit.
Just as we have the mind of Christ
The body of Christ
And then a seal of Christ which is His mark given by the Holy Ghost.
So also is there the mind of the beast, the body of the beast and then a seal of the beast which can only be given when the beast is gone.

Bible says ‘with the evidence of two or three witness a word is established’. So for one to have received the mark of the beast he must have attained the other attributes.
And notice the body of the beast can only be given when the beast is wounded.
Then the mark can be given when the beast is gone.
You then understand to a great extent why Biden is sick. And his entrance was an entrance of the vaccine which have explained so many times how it is the body of the beast.
Why then has the features of the beast not manifest?
Music this is another unique teaching – you are getting it.
But know for certain that when worldly music get so deep and louder. People will begin to notice the manifestation of this things. Then because of the violence of this humans turned beastful creatures, people will leave their cities. In fact villages will be more populated than cities in this days. The government will then resort to killing this creatures. It will be a massive massacre. As a result of the empathy and a trick of the devil; it will then be said that the only way they wont kill the affected people (beastful creatures) is for them to have a mark. So the mark will be a digital program that will make it easy for the government to control you from being violent. The mark of the beast can only be received by people with the body of the beast. Amazingly just as scriptures speaks of mark. It will be the tool for protection from being killed by government and a tool for liberty. (Psalm 69:25, Isaiah 1:7, 5:9, 7:19, 13:22, Jeremiah 9:11, 10:22)
This is why Paul says from henceforth let no man trouble me for I bear in my body the mark of the body of Christ. So he realized that a mark is what is used as a protection tool and also he clearly says a mark of the body to show that the mark can only be received on specific bodies.
However it is not only through vaccine but basically through 3 things;
Vaccine: Just as men of Gilead (Physicians) picked up the stripped and fallen Joseph from the pit-(a template of fallen Lucifer) and offered him to Egypt. You then understand why they want to try the vaccine first in Africa.
Fornication: Bible says ‘two shall be one flesh. He that is joined to a harlot is one flesh with the harlot’. It is so easy to then tell that having fornication with the vaccinated ones is the same thing as being vaccinated yourself.
Wine: this is the reason we have the NEW WINE movement to put an end to alcohol. Moses prophesied of days when wine will be poisoned by this filthy dreamers who are heralding the antichrist agenda. Same also many other prophets.

You can refuse the vaccine and all of that but it is more. A life of Christ clearly separates you from this things.
Those born of GOD. With the God kind of DNA are totally separated from this things. So this calls for you to receive the loving life of Christ today and hence walk in consecration.
Dont let fear decide your decision but the mere fact that you are seeing this things this days and touched in your heart shows God has patiently waited for you to receive him.
So be certain that just when it is said that Biden is not actually ruling - the mark (Kamala Harris) will then totally take dominance and she is the one to introduce the mark of the beast as thats what she has to offer. In fact thats the meaning of her name Kamala. Not all of Christ people will witness her reign. Like my very self. Bible says about Jesus thou will not allow thy holy one to see corruption. Some will witness her reign of terror to be refined and purified.
However in all of this. God loves you so much.
To receive the life of CHRIST simply say the words. Thank you JESUS for this word today. I receive your life today and walk in it.
Send your testimony/message/questions to salvationpraisecity@gmail.com
To give to this vision and follow us for more powerful truth kindly click www.salvationpraise.com

Re: THE MOST POWERFUL AND INTENSE MESSAGE FOR YOU. Do U Want To Know The PLAN by stephenabudu959(m): 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
HOW YOU PROTECT YOURSELF WHEN THE BEAST MANIFEST

When this things are out there; the violence and killings will be so much that a fourth of the population of the world will be no more. The fear will be intensive so much that the bible speaks that God will have to shorten the days. There will lots of faintings. Prophecies of some will fail. And the thirst for the word of God will be extreme. And here will be the solution of the world;
GOSPEL MUSIC: Bible says God inhabits the praises of his people. It will be noted and observed that this strange human turned creatures fringes at the sound of Christian music.
The light of God and darkness cannot stay together. Where the presence of the Lord is the devil will flee away. Bible speaks of David to have used music to cast away the evil spirit from Saul. The movie ‘Venom’ even speaks of this; on how the alien left the body of the actors at a certain frequency of sound. The evil people fostering this things know a lot about this; that gospel music scares this creatures away.
And so as the bible speaks; out of Zion shall proceed sounds of deliverance. You will see how even market traders will be singing Christian songs loud and clear and people will ask her where she got the song from.
It will be noted that this alien creatures out there are attracted to worldly music. And so there will be a barn to worldly music. The bible speaking about devilish music in this days says:

Ezekiel 26:13 And I will cause the noise of thy songs to cease; and the sound of thy harps shall be no more heard. 

Even music you call circular will be considered unsafe. They will even try to put the name of Jesus to national anthems so it can be safe for singing.
So on the street will be full of praise songs. Reason the bible says;
Isaiah 61:11  For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.
Psalm 113:3 From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD'S name is to be praised. 
Be part of the Salvation Praise on the Street Movement (Kano Pots)

THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS: Bible speaking about this days that they that call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. So people will call on the name of the Lord for safety.
Also this will be like a password in this days; it will be said for you to be considered human and not one of the human turned creature. You have to answer by the name of the Lord when asked your identity. It will be your surname.

Isaiah 44:5  One shall say, I am the LORD'S; and another shall call himself by the name of Jacob; and another shall subscribe with his hand unto the LORD, and surname himself by the name of Israel.
Isaiah 59:19 So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. 

Also a very detail example of this was David. Who confronted Goliath a type of the creature we are talking about today using the name of the Lord.

1Samuel 17:45  Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied. 
Amazingly, gospel music and the name of the Lord are two distinct characters that was noted by the Bible to have been used by David in conquering strange spirits. O no wonder The Word says God will raise up David in the last days because He knows the person, potentials and skills of David will be used again.

Jeremiah 30:9 But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them. Amos 9:11  In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:

Also you will notice how people will run to this gathering of the righteous. Because it will be noted that the gathering of the saints of God are exempted from the pestilence and famine infestation. The speed people will run with will be so massive and extreme, because they know that once they get to the gathering of saints they will be safe.
Reason the bible says:

Zecheriah 8:21  And the inhabitants of one city shall go to another, saying, Let us go speedily to pray before the LORD, and to seek the LORD of hosts: I will go also. 
Zec 8:22  Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the LORD of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the LORD. 
Zec 8:23  Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you. 

A Tongue Speaking Christian;
This is why in this days I tell you a sure word, you will notice the devil come up with tricks and trends to make people stop speaking in tongues. To twist the tongue of believers. But he is a failure already.
Bible says he that speaketh in tongues speaketh mysteries. The devil fringes at the sound of the Holy Ghost. Tongues is the language of the Spirit. And the devil having made himself carnal cannot comprehend the spiritual language we speak in tongues. Hence he flees.

This days will be accompanied by so much famine but the righteous will be exempted from this.
Infact the famine will be so intense that money will be not used again. I have done lots of teachings on the business you should do now.
So money will really be meaningless in this days reason the bible says;
Zep 1:18  Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD'S wrath

. But the righteous will get everything he demands at the level of his influence for free. People will be compelled to give you what you need.
The demand for the word of God will be extreme so much that non-Christians will rejoice at the appearance of any Christian. Even a young Christian in faith will be so much needed to teach nations reason the bible says;

Isaiah 60:22 A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the LORD will hasten it in his time. 

So many of the non-Christian places of worship will become places of worship to the Lord. So much that it will be a massive overflow in the street.
Everyone shall be compelled to be righteous because they realize there is safety in it. In fact misbehaviours will be very scare in this days. (1 John 5:18)
This is the reason the bible says ‘all thy people shall be righteous (Isaiah 60:21)’.
It is in the abundance of this souls that receive the life of Christ that the rapture of the church will be noticed by the world. As said the scriptures: the Lord will send the former rain, the first rain and the latter rain in the first month the lord has with great patience await the harvest of the earth.

Also, as I said about the desolated(emptied) cities. Then the church of Christ will be the solution to the world. We will be the ones to repair this ruined cities and clear it of its waste(refuse). Take away the violence and restore peace to it for habitation.

This is why the bible speaking about the name the church will be called in this days to be the repairer of breaches’

Isaiah 58:12  And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in. 

Isa 60:18  Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise. 

Also see Isaiah 49:19, 59:10

This is where we have my mandate SALVATION PRAISE from. This season belongs to us

This days will be the best day of the church. The best days indeed.
Expand your borders. You will be many and not be few.

Get praying now pray that the Lord establish his righteousness and praise on earth.

You are walking in great glory and this word of the Lord will not depart from your mouth in the name of Jesus.

Re: THE MOST POWERFUL AND INTENSE MESSAGE FOR YOU. Do U Want To Know The PLAN by stephenabudu959(m): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2021

Re: THE MOST POWERFUL AND INTENSE MESSAGE FOR YOU. Do U Want To Know The PLAN by stephenabudu959(m): 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2021

Re: THE MOST POWERFUL AND INTENSE MESSAGE FOR YOU. Do U Want To Know The PLAN by stephenabudu959(m): 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
Pls find the Zipped Document attached.. The pictures above are only excerpts... They only Show a Glimpse of the power of the teachings of Lord Israel... Pls remain Blessed

Re: THE MOST POWERFUL AND INTENSE MESSAGE FOR YOU. Do U Want To Know The PLAN by stephenabudu959(m): 6:45am On Sep 22, 2021
To give in your financial seed, offering, tithe and partnership, kindly log into our website at www.salvationpraise.com or send via the account details below:
Israel O. Abiola
GT Bank (Guaranty Trust Bank PLC, Lagos, Nigeria)

To follow up on other powerful teaching series, kindly connect with the Ministry on:
Facebook: Lord Israel
Instagram: lordisraelabiola
Phone number: +2348162132666, +2349072805626

GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU SAFE
Email: salvationpraisecity@gmail.com

Please, feel free to send your testimonies on how these teachings has changed or helped your life to salvationpraisecity@gmail.com. Or call the numbers above. In all, dont forget to share the teachings as a means of evangelism.

God bless you.
Re: THE MOST POWERFUL AND INTENSE MESSAGE FOR YOU. Do U Want To Know The PLAN by stephenabudu959(m): 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
THE WORD BRINGS LIGHT
Re: THE MOST POWERFUL AND INTENSE MESSAGE FOR YOU. Do U Want To Know The PLAN by stephenabudu959(m): 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY
Re: THE MOST POWERFUL AND INTENSE MESSAGE FOR YOU. Do U Want To Know The PLAN by stephenabudu959(m): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2021
THE WORD BRINGS LIGHT
Re: THE MOST POWERFUL AND INTENSE MESSAGE FOR YOU. Do U Want To Know The PLAN by stephenabudu959(m): 11:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
JESUS LOVES US ALL
Re: THE MOST POWERFUL AND INTENSE MESSAGE FOR YOU. Do U Want To Know The PLAN by stephenabudu959(m): 11:14am On Sep 24, 2021
THE MOST POWERFUL AND INTENSE MESSAGE FOR YOU. Do U Want To Know The PLAN
Re: THE MOST POWERFUL AND INTENSE MESSAGE FOR YOU. Do U Want To Know The PLAN by stephenabudu959(m): 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
THE PLAN

Re: THE MOST POWERFUL AND INTENSE MESSAGE FOR YOU. Do U Want To Know The PLAN by stephenabudu959(m): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
[center]GODS WORD[/center]
Re: THE MOST POWERFUL AND INTENSE MESSAGE FOR YOU. Do U Want To Know The PLAN by stephenabudu959(m): 9:35am On Nov 11, 2021
stephenabudu959:
THE PLAN

GOD BE PRAISED

(1) (Reply)

The Bible Is The Most Contradictory Book In History / Who Sees The Future Let's Discuss(prophets Only) / Powerful Quotes From Influential Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.