Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo (15963 Views)

Trailer Falls In Agege Railway Crossing This Morning - Photos / An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) / Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
ayukdaboss:
When Fashola reduced the school fees of LASU, you PDP mongers took to the internet stating that it was propaganda ahead of 2015 elections
So it was only PDP members that complained abi, keep on hating.
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
luvinhubby: Where is barcanista to add this to the list of gej's achievements.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by TopUpGold: 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
Good news.
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by Deltagiant: 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
This is the West East railway link that was initiated two years. I guess it's now approved and will link Edo, Asaba, Onitsha, Nnewi, Yenagoa to Calabar.
For one thing, this guy, GEJ, don't embark on white elephant projects. This one is going to be his closing landmark achievement for his administration, watch out!

1 Like

Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by phayvoursky(m): 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
DonKins:

DISC0VER H0W A 30 YEARS OLD ONDO MAN START EXP0RTING BlTTER K0LA IN SMALL QUANTITY AND EXPANDED WITHIN 3MONTHS.
====================================================

You can start this business will very little and build an empire within a very short time!

Making real m0ney in exp0rt is undoubtedly a fact. Many people want to become exp0rter but they truly did not know how to go about it successfully.

There are C0ntin0us demand for bltter k0la (Garcinia K0la) in C0untries like;

USA,
China,
Canada and
Some part of Eur0pe.

Here in Nigeria, most of us are yet to know that Bltter k0la is one of the agricultural pr0duct one can exp0rt and make well over 100 percent profit !.

HINTS:
Do you know that the International price for Bltter k0la nut is 19 dollars per kilo gram in Eur0pe as at Feb 2014.

Do you know that exp0rting Bltter K0la does not require any Machine for processing as it can also be exp0rted raw.

So,take a bold step toward starting this very lucrative venture

=====================================================
F0r M0re DetaiIs CaII for the main webpage or send your email to these
following number with the w0rd "GUIDE": (O.8.O.3.9.4.5.4.6.7.5 ), (O.8.O.5.8.4.9.9.9.O.4.)
======================================================

Why you never hammer

1 Like

Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by amnestylaw1(m): 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
*Takes out calculator, punches the KEYPAD* Runs to GTBank, Requests loan*

Dog Exportation Business on My Mind.
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by kinsinfo: 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
[b]Nigeria is working
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by iphunanya(f): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
jeffizy: New rail lines across Nigeria every time.......same old coaches. angry
It's like watching Nagin or Sholay on an LED TV.
smiley
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by whitecat007: 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
It makes a good 2015 election campaign line!
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by Vincef(m): 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
Nice innovation. Now, I can freely travel to my village grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by Tonylyte(m): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
All roung govt. And the fresh air gets to cross river state. Jonathan making impact in all the 36 states of nigeria since 1896. Gej till 2050.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by Dee60: 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
I think Nigerians are tired of approvals, plans and intentions. There is need for action and results.
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by Dee60: 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
Tonylyte: All roung govt. And the fresh air gets to cross river state. Jonathan making impact in all the 36 states of nigeria since 1896. Gej till 2050.

Till 3019!

1 Like

Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by JEITO: 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
Gej! Working tirelessly to transform Nigeria since 2010...

Mr President! Keep doing it....
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by EbolaParasite: 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
jeffizy: New rail lines across Nigeria every time.......same old coaches. angry
It's like watching Nagin or Sholay on an LED TV.

Sholay!!!!. You are one old mordafacker son!! grin
The good times...lol
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by anonimi: 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
bakandow11: i grew up seeing ma dad watching NTA netwrk like he was gonna write exam d next day....stories like 6.7B naira as bin allocated for d nigerian agricultural sector.....am 26yr old up till date no changes. Fellow nairalanders let see d rain move first befre we celebrate. na only fashola fit promise way i fit dey hope.YEYE PPLE dem B.

Na wah for you oh, Fashola don MUMU you finish with im sweet oyoyo TALK shocked

Shey all the promise for Lekki airport, Lekki seaport, Light Rail etc since seven years wey im dey for Alausa House still dey give you hope even though the man has less than nine months before his non-reneable tenancy expires.
Ordinary TAP water sef the man nor fit provide even plus during the eight WASTED years of his godfather, Ogbeni Ojuyobo shocked That is a total of 15 years with IGR of N 300 billion and annual budget of N 500 billion with N 20 billion allocated for the Lagos State Water Corporation, yet Lagosians continue drinking their own sh'it from boreholes in their compound where they also have SEPTIC soakaways sad shocked

Chai, no wonder these leaders take us for CLUELESS mofos angry

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
@ anonimi
The Lekki airport project will likely begin in the last quarter of this year, as the LASG will pick the preferred bidder this month.
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by room089: 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
Things are always easier said than done!

The rail lines they have already lauched in Nigeria, how many are functioning effectively?

People Deceiving People!
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by tophee(m): 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
WOW!!! Thumbs up GEJ,bt my fellow naija ppl,no be Naija we dy since 2011 ni?....haba!!! 2015 things noni ;DWOW!!! Thumbs up GEJ,bt my fellow naija ppl,no be Naija we dy since 2011 ni?....haba!!! 2015 things noni
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by dokia: 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
Every year I hear a railway line is approved.....when will it be built smiley

1 Like

Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by hansad: 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
Railway business is expensive. Sambo group must not make any mistake. Lagos-Calabar Rail line that runs from Lagos through the living/business centres like Shagamu, Ore, Benin, Asaba, Onitsha, Nnewi, Orlu, Owerri, Aba, Uyo to Calabar is economically correct and needs to be funded; but Lagos to Calabar Rail line that runs only along the coast is a waste of scarce fund and must not be funded,

4 Likes

Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by ayukdaboss(m): 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
Weselion: So it was only PDP members that complained abi, keep on hating.
No it wasn't only them but I'm particularly replying that Priscaoge lady or so because I'm well aware she's a PDP Sympathizer just like yourself.
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by priscaoge(f): 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
ayukdaboss:
No it wasn't only them but I'm particularly replying that Priscaoge lady or so because I'm well aware she's a PDP Sympathizer just like yourself.
*Shines Teeth*gringringrin...Bro Y pained?gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by ayukdaboss(m): 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
priscaoge:
Sorry ...I'm not pained.
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by priscaoge(f): 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Sorry ...I'm not pained.
If I hearcheesycheesy,U don't have to start sounding bitter now,It's too early bro just get ur pen ready because u will soon write us a Congratulatory messagegringrin

Shey u grab?grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by lyntiffany(f): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
priscaoge:
prica love Wetin this guy dey talk?
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by priscaoge(f): 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
lyntiffany: Prisca love Wetin this guy dey talk?
My Dear don't mind that Dudegringringrin,d boy blood de hotcheesy...He knows that APC is loosing out already.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by lyntiffany(f): 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
[quote author=priscaoge]
My Dear don't mind that Dudegringringrin,d boy blood de hotcheesy...He knows that APC is loosing out already.[/quote Nope they are diminshing never to return grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by priscaoge(f): 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
lyntiffany:
Nope they are diminshing
never to returngringringrin
Gbam!!!cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by Asek1(m): 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
Ok o
I dey wait for odukpani junction
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by ayukdaboss(m): 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
priscaoge:
If I hearcheesycheesy,U don't have to start sounding bitter now,It's too early bro just get ur pen ready because u will soon write us a Congratulatory messagegringrin

Shey u grab?grin
Lol. I'm happy we're in the country together. However it turns out we'll both face it for the next four years. smiley
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by ayukdaboss(m): 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
Vincef: Nice innovation. Now, I can freely travel to my village grin
In the next ten years wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How Fire Came Out Of Flight She Boarded / Update On Third Mainland Bridge Repairs (Week 16) / Anti-Terrorism Simulation Holds In Abuja Today. Do Not Panic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.