Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) (40714 Views)

Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding / Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance / Hmmmn ...uche Jombo Fully Endorse Desmond Elliot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 03, 2014
where is the alafin of oyo?
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by Jibabs2(m): 9:55am On Sep 03, 2014
Dis man try well well
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by Segadem(m): 9:55am On Sep 03, 2014
Why is that none of his wives has tribal mark? The last time I check they say ’’Tribal mark is our culture "

2 Likes

Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by scopedon(m): 9:55am On Sep 03, 2014
The Badoo King cool
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by Btruth: 9:56am On Sep 03, 2014
shocked what is the Queen of England saying about this? ....I mean the four wives nii ooo? Is that not bigamy or what is it called?...on the english soil? OK now!
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by Chinom(m): 9:56am On Sep 03, 2014
I'm guessing these are his daughters not wives . The man is 76 years old !!
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:57am On Sep 03, 2014
Happy birthday Alaafin of oyo at 76 he is married to four young sweet chics whoever says money is not good shall hand over to me his or her money

4 Likes

Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:59am On Sep 03, 2014
Lol... cute wives...

1 Like

Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by omoredia: 9:59am On Sep 03, 2014
%$^&

Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by Sweetlemon(f): 10:02am On Sep 03, 2014
Waaaooooo

This Alaafin has taste mehn! Those women are beautiful!!!!!

Na wa o.
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by sanmtiago(m): 10:02am On Sep 03, 2014
Four b.e.a....utiful bitches at ur age. In peg voice. ...CONTINUEW!!
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 03, 2014
slydog: 4wives or 4children? Did he divorce the older wives to pick these 4?
How is he managing to service these 4 sef? undecided

They would be servicing him not him servicing them the last one on his right looks very young sef.
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by Sixix: 10:06am On Sep 03, 2014
Bleaching galore undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by mailadedamola(m): 10:06am On Sep 03, 2014
space booked. gat to catch my flight to London
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by pickabeau1: 10:07am On Sep 03, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

Chronicles of a Retired BUT NOT Tired King

Alaafin: Olori mi

Olori: Baba mi

Alaafin: Oya fa mi ni rugbon..

Olori pulls his beard and twirls in hair

Alaafin: Oya bo si bi kowa gba kondo

Olori: Beeni olowori mi

grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by rill: 10:08am On Sep 03, 2014
Nigeria's Hugh Hefner!!!

2 Likes

Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by MARKone(m): 10:09am On Sep 03, 2014
When you are rich and famous, surely they must fall in line grin

8 Likes

Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by allofme(f): 10:09am On Sep 03, 2014
Money and women... lipsrsealed
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by priscaoge(f): 10:10am On Sep 03, 2014
Sure the man like yellow Sisi wella,see as all em wife dem de shinegringrin...Happy Birthday n more wisdom to him!

1 Like

Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by BioGreen: 10:12am On Sep 03, 2014
I served (NYSC) in Atiba LG which is home to the Oyo Royal Council. They call us Royal Corpers then & i remember he (the Alafin) married one of our corpers then but can't really figure out which among the four wifes embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by Teedol: 10:17am On Sep 03, 2014
I wonder why d Alaafin of Oyo has to celebrate his birthday in London. How about the Queen of England celebrating hers in Liberia... Colonial mentality at its peak.

11 Likes

Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by mencade5(m): 10:18am On Sep 03, 2014
Olajumokeibk: The Alaafin of Oyo Kingdom, Oba Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi II on Sunday, 31st of August, 2014 celebrated his 76th birthday in London with his four beautiful wives.

The Monach celebrated his birthday in a splendid way on sunday August 31st! The Monarch, his four fair wives and several family members jetted off to London to mark the event.

As expected it was a classy event with pomp & pagentry!

But these four wives ehn *lips sealed*
african culture. So lovely.

Ladies husbands are scarece. Poltgamy will help your lots.tongue

1 Like

Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by cococandy(f): 10:18am On Sep 03, 2014
He has a thing for light skin females

4 Likes

Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by PassingShot(m): 10:18am On Sep 03, 2014
I see four service tools and not four wives. grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by msmon(m): 10:20am On Sep 03, 2014
Youruba Language:" Osaa bi afin l'Alafin, ko se rifin".
English Language: "Alafin is god that you can disrespect"

Happy birthday in arrears baba.

Anyone here who knows Dugbe, Oyo state very well? I'm off there now and I need direction. Pls kindly contact me (check my signature for my bbm pin).
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by mencade5(m): 10:20am On Sep 03, 2014
Teedol: I wonder why d Alaafin of Oyo has to celebrate his birthday in London. How about the Queen of England celebrating hers in Liberia... Colonial mentality at its peak.
colonialism has eaten deep into our system.

Neo-slavery
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by anonimi: 10:24am On Sep 03, 2014
Olajumokeibk:
As expected it was a classy event with pomp & pagentry!

But these four wives ehn *lips sealed*

How can you describe the Alaafin's celebration in London in such glossy words. Why associate yourself with obvious CLUELESSNESS by someone who is supposed to be Chief Custodian of yoruba tradition

Do you think the Queen of Britain will dare celebrate her birthday in Oyo town while Britons sing her praise for doing so? Maybe you and other BLACK people who think like you do simply consider yourself INFERIOR to white people despite SCIENTIFIC evidence to the contrary shocked shocked

Meanwhile Oyo Ile with its monuments and TOURISM potential rots away angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by emmygzy(m): 10:26am On Sep 03, 2014
Wow, i think i will emulate him or even do better
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by Ishilove: 10:27am On Sep 03, 2014
76? How come there is no elderly woman among the wives?? He is old enough to be the father of these women lipsrsealed

What am I saying sef? Grandfather is what I meant, especially to the one at the extreme right.

1 Like

Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 03, 2014
Women!!!!

Sharing things since 300bc

3 Likes

Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by Angolar(m): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2014
Dem just b lyk carton grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20 Most Followed Nigerian Celebrities On Instagram (2017) - 9jaflaver / COZA Pastor: Bobrisky Replies Bisi Alimi "You Are High On Your Oyinbo Prick" / Throwback: Reekado Banks Before Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.