Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) (40693 Views)

Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding / Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance / Hmmmn ...uche Jombo Fully Endorse Desmond Elliot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by sweetgala(m): 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
These are his young wives, I know his sons Tona(tillaman)about 32 and Michael about 24 and his daughter Ope so there is no way these could be his only wives.

1 Like

Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by NosaHenry(m): 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
Is he the only one entitled to all the fair yoruba women, because most yoruba women are generally black. By the way while London, is it the fear of Ebola
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by olatunji390(m): 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
heatmeup: for real wives?

Bros, u fi help read the unread messages
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by olatunji390(m): 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
macof: All these disappointing obas undecided
After going to London to collect Islamic award he is showing more disgrace by spending all the money oyo state is giving him on birthday in London.
Can Queen Elizabeth come to Oyo to celebrate her birthday??

Instead of him to work on how to develop his kingdom, even tho he has no direct administrative powers he has influence and ewe which.
Rubbish people , Politicians and Obas that are supposed to represent the interest of their people.

As it stands Oba Erediuwa of Benin is the only royal father than seems to be doing the right thing

Pls tell me more about the Oba Erediuwa of Benin.
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by lancee(m): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
Imagine !!
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by olatunji390(m): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
emmasege: A disgrace of a monarch in Yoruba land parading daughters and granddaughters as wives. Worse still, he can't do away with bleaching at his old age and also encourages his wives to do the same. That's why he has never and can never be in the class of Ooni- Arole Oduduwa and Adimula gbogbo Yoruba.

Really, so who are this two? Can u pls tell me more about them?
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by Lilimax(f): 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
sweetgala: These are his young wives, I know his sons Tona(tillaman)32 and Michael 24 and his daughter Ope so there is no way this could be his only wives.
which means he may have up to seven wives. They looked like his daughters. ..women sha!
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by Chukky86: 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
I don't think those are his wives. But the children, the wife is in white. Op is too blind to see. The pictures tell it all. The ladies. Look alike
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
Just passing
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
extremelygolden: And the wives somewhat looks alike.
He divorced his former wives and married four sisters. Question answered. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by nzeBiddle(m): 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
My thoughts exactly. C'est dommage sad
anonimi:

How can you describe the Alaafin's celebration in London in such glossy words. Why associate yourself with obvious CLUELESSNESS by someone who is supposed to be Chief Custodian of yoruba tradition

Do you think the Queen of Britain will dare celebrate her birthday in Oyo town while Britons sing her praise for doing so? Maybe you and other BLACK people who think like you do simply consider yourself INFERIOR to white people despite SCIENTIFIC evidence to the contrary shocked shocked

Meanwhile Oyo Ile with its monuments and TOURISM potential rots away angry

1 Like

Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by vitality22(m): 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
Sorry to say, but just look at 4 sweet looking kpekus wasting in this old man's hand. How can this old man kumbush this 4 kpekus in his kitty?
Na waooooo
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by Joniboi(m): 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
slydog: 4wives or 4children? Did he divorce the older wives to pick these 4?
How is he managing to service these 4 sef? undecided
In Omawumi's voice...'if you ask me, na who I go ask...'

1 Like

Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by Yinkagbo(m): 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
Lilimax: which means he may have up to seven wives. They looked like his daughters. ..women sha!

A friend from his town just told me that he has about 20 educated wives.....
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by msmon(m): 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
warrenweste:

where in dugbe re u going?

Federal Mortgage Bank.
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by jaz(m): 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
i can assure u say those 4 wives dey straffe outside
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by whitecat007: 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
Yoruba with tribal marks are less than 0.1% of Yoruba population, so what is your problem

I know you are ibo trying to derail this thread.

Segadem: Why is that none of his wives has tribal mark? The last time I check they say ’’Tribal mark is our culture "
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by whitecat007: 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
You are one special mumu that should be put in a museum for people to pay money to watch!

Even an ordinary celebrity would celebrate a birthday in Lagos today, fly to Atlanta the next day to celebrate the same, only to leave for South Africa for the same birthday celebration.

A friend here celebrated her special day in 3 different states for a whole week.
Teedol: I wonder why d Alaafin of Oyo has to celebrate his birthday in London. How about the Queen of England celebrating hers in Liberia... Colonial mentality at its peak.
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by whitecat007: 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
You are one special mumu that should be put in a museum for people to pay money to watch!

Even an ordinary celebrity would celebrate a birthday in Lagos today, fly to Atlanta the next day to celebrate the same, only to leave for South Africa for the same birthday celebration.

A friend here celebrated her special day in 3 different states for a whole week.

He's a king ok!! And people pay to honor him, organize dinners for him, and he just need to show up. Don't be surprised if another party is happening in the US or even in Brazil.

Teedol: I wonder why d Alaafin of Oyo has to celebrate his birthday in London. How about the Queen of England celebrating hers in Liberia... Colonial mentality at its peak.
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by Alubosa: 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
But wait o!!! 'dafvck is happening to this shithole called Nigeria? Some days ago the igbos converged far away Houston, USA for world igbo congress. Our movie stars left for New York for 2014 NEA 3days ago and now to add "injury to salt" a well recognized yoruba monarch left his kingdom for another....Shame! Shame!!! And Shame!!! This is ridiculous.... How can Nigeria move forward, when all of us are moving outwards ?
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by Alubosa: 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
slimmy05: And he feels he would satisfy the lustful desire of those women. While he lives in fantasy world hoping these four wives won't have some side Randy boys who would be shinning their beauty when the oba is away on admission. cheesy

Even if its d last "puna" on mother earth, U wouldn't wanna share it with such juju-laden man mehn....ever heard of "magun"?

O ni fe te mehn!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by sayisayi(m): 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
All I see is nyash for rent.
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by dfav: 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
shai shai shai.... who say money nor good....

men stop begging those ladies 4 love; JUST MAKE MONEY.... I MEAN MONEY...

And u will get pussy until u die; even when u re 76yrs old like the ALAFIN; FRESH PUSSY will still come 4 u....

1 Like

Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
slimmy05: And he feels he would satisfy the lustful desire of those women. While he lives in fantasy world hoping these four wives won't have some side Randy boys who would be shinning their beauty when the oba is away on admission. cheesy
Before nko. some boys with heavy ponron and stamina go dey by the side dey service those girls kpekus wella, inside the palace sef.

emmasege: A disgrace of a monarch in Yoruba land parading daughters and granddaughters as wives. Worse still, he can't do away with bleaching at his old age and also encourages his wives to do the same. That's why he has never and can never be in the class of Ooni- Arole Oduduwa and Adimula gbogbo Yoruba.
Ooni graduated from university nah...you don't expect him to behave like an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
NosaHenry: Is he the only one entitled to all the fair yoruba women, because most yoruba women are generally black. By the way while London, is it the fear of Ebola
Can't you see they all have bleached skin, including the oba of Oyo people.
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by mashaun(m): 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
These are some of baba's female children now, not wives.
Where is the popular Olori Ramat or iya ile koto
OP ! reframe your title
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by mashaun(m): 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
saxywale:
Before nko. some boys with heavy ponron and stamina go dey by the side dey service those girls kpekus wella, inside the palace sef.

Ooni graduated from university nah...you don't expect him to behave like an illiterate.

Haba..Irrespective of what you have against him, apart from being an elderly person he is a first class monarch of Yorubaland now.
traditional ethics emphasizes respect to those who deserve it ....
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by uduokirika1(m): 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
if only we know how he acquires his harem of wives! The last time i checked it was acclaimed that The Alafin does not set eyes on beautiful(fair) lady without tasting her p.s*s.y! whether you are married or not! sometimes it ends in marriage or just a fling. That's why he changes them like agbada. I stand to be corrected or clearified on this assertions! Thank me later!
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by macof(m): 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2014

Oh jeez! Here we go again with Ooni vs Alaafin argument
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by tpia1: 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
NosaHenry: Is he the only one entitled to all the fair yoruba women, because most yoruba women are generally black. By the way while London, is it the fear of Ebola

bro wetin nah, are you insulting or what exactly?
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by macof(m): 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
Octaves: LOL! i thought yoruba people are so patriotic, they don't leave the country at all. or is it only when igbos do something abroad that they know how to criticize. hypocrites!!

Shut up. You can see how we all are disappointed at the Oba's actions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr Jollof: 'Donald Trump, Deport All Nigerians Living In US' / Actress Halima Abubakar Goes Topless In New Photo / Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.