Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

PDP Behind Suicide Bombings In Nigeria – Ribadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Behind Suicide Bombings In Nigeria – Ribadu (2993 Views)

PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu / PDP Behind Economic Crisis In Osun – APC / PDP Exonerates APC, Tinubu In Toyin Saraki’s EFCC Ordeal, Says PDP Behind Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Behind Suicide Bombings In Nigeria – Ribadu by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:22am On Sep 03, 2014
Former presidential flag bearer of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, has said that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) should be held responsible for incessant suicide bombings in the country.

Ribadu also blamed the ruling party for the high rate of insecurity and corruption currently rocking the nation.

According to him: “The PDP has ruled Nigeria since 1999 and the only things it brought to us are insecurity, suicide bombings and corruption at the highest level.”

Speaking further, he said “PDP has failed Nigeria. It is time to give the opposition a new chance. I call on other opposition parties to join the new train of progressives.” Ribadu who spoke to Daily Sun in Abuja at the weekend, also warned members of the newly-formed All Progressives Congress (APC) to be wary of the antics of those dissatisfied with the emergence of the party. “Those benefitting from today’s political structure will not want the new party to succeed.

They’ll fight back,” Ribadu added. “What matters is for people to hold on and fight till the end. Those that are merging will not get it so easily. If they were imagining that others were going to accept it like that, they’re making a mistake. Those who’ll lose out will fight back.”

Ribadu, however, hailed the emergence of APC, saying that it will compete favourable with the PDP that had been in power since 1999.

Hear him: “I’m so proud of it. I’m very happy that I’m part of it. I think it is part of the biggest development in our recent history. I pray that it will work this time better than before. “This country needs a strong and viable opposition that can help Nigerians to chose as an alternative. We’ve not been able to provide that before.

The opposition party was or less regional until now. We’ve now seen them (parties) coming together. It is going to create a national party that is going to rival the PDP. Most importantly, I hope it is going to bring the change that we are looking for.

“Coming together may be meaningless if it is not going to bring a new thing. Coming together must provide us the opportunity and chance to do things in a different way. Let us hope the merger will provide a new way by which we can do politics in Nigeria.

Let us see to it that this merger provides the platform to play national politics and not sectional. It is good for our country and let us hope that it will help us get out of the problems that we’ve found ourselves. I pray that it is going to give Nigeria a chance to create a solid platform to do what is right. I also pray that the merger will not produce corrupt and sectional leaders,” he said.

On his 2015 presidential ambition, Ribadu said that it was too early to make his position known. He said it would affect the consolidation of the new merger. “It will be very unwise and improper for anybody to jump the gun and make a conclusion.

Let us build the new party first and then individuals can come forward with their own ambitions to do what they feel is best for them, including myself,” Ribadu said.

http://dailypost.ng/2013/02/12/pdp-behind-suicide-bombings-in-nigeria-ribadu/

Re: PDP Behind Suicide Bombings In Nigeria – Ribadu by Firefire(m): 9:32am On Sep 03, 2014
That was during joking season.

He cannot not say this again – stale

grin try more grin

13 Likes

Re: PDP Behind Suicide Bombings In Nigeria – Ribadu by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:35am On Sep 03, 2014
talktimi: The transgendered op is getting frustrated tongue

Is that all you could say when your party has been indicted by one of its members?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Behind Suicide Bombings In Nigeria – Ribadu by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:37am On Sep 03, 2014
Firefire: That was during joking season.

grin try more grin

As a former EFCC Chairman and a current member of the Terrorist party, he sure knows what he is saying cool

12 Likes

Re: PDP Behind Suicide Bombings In Nigeria – Ribadu by Sirniyeh(m): 9:38am On Sep 03, 2014
Let the sleeping dog lies
Re: PDP Behind Suicide Bombings In Nigeria – Ribadu by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 03, 2014
Joona onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn shocked

2 Likes

Re: PDP Behind Suicide Bombings In Nigeria – Ribadu by tomakint: 9:45am On Sep 03, 2014
Firefire: That was during joking season.

grin try more grin
I swear this Firefire guy no go kill me...... grin grin between the Op and Ribadu I think Ribadu is smarter now unlike the foolish Op grin grin the Op don't even know he can be arrested for this ugly thread of his.....yeye dey smell

3 Likes

Re: PDP Behind Suicide Bombings In Nigeria – Ribadu by Firefire(m): 9:45am On Sep 03, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

As a former EFCC Chairman and a current member of the Terrorist party, he sure knows what he is saying cool

What does EFCC have to do with terrorism

You well know that Nigeria politicians talk from both side of their mouth depending on which portion they are eating from at a given time.

Utility derived determine their utterances at any given time within a period. Finito!

1 Like

Re: PDP Behind Suicide Bombings In Nigeria – Ribadu by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:49am On Sep 03, 2014
It is called politics
Re: PDP Behind Suicide Bombings In Nigeria – Ribadu by fiverrwin(f): 9:56am On Sep 03, 2014
The guy is fake
Re: PDP Behind Suicide Bombings In Nigeria – Ribadu by talktimi(m): 10:01am On Sep 03, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Is that all you could say when your party has been indicted by one of its members?
1) To be clear, I described you as a she.male and not the nice word transgendered.

2) This so called "indictment" was made when Ribadu was in the APC (2013).

3) Politicians are known to flip flop on issues especially when it suits them most like a certain Buhari who claims to hate corruption and corrupt people but gallivants all over the country with same corrupt people eg Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: PDP Behind Suicide Bombings In Nigeria – Ribadu by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 03, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

hahahahaha!

Check well dear, that was in 2012 when he was in the "opposition"!
You see, the spirit of the "opposition" when it posses a man has the capability to turn that man into a pathetic critique.

Go and ask Rkibadu now about his opinion!

If by any mistake Tinubu or Buhari or Lai Mohammed or Amechi turns to the PDP...........
When they open APC's "carn of worms" eh...

4 Likes

Re: PDP Behind Suicide Bombings In Nigeria – Ribadu by gen2briz(m): 10:19am On Sep 03, 2014
Since 2013
Re: PDP Behind Suicide Bombings In Nigeria – Ribadu by Lordlexyy: 10:20am On Sep 03, 2014
Keneking: Joona onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn shocked
hahahaha, this line never stop me from laughing. Genuis.

1 Like

Re: PDP Behind Suicide Bombings In Nigeria – Ribadu by koboko69: 10:31am On Sep 03, 2014
Ribadu is now part of the people that were playing with bombs......shame of these useless politicians

2 Likes

Re: PDP Behind Suicide Bombings In Nigeria – Ribadu by RayPsst(m): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2014
Ribadu fvcked up big time.
Re: PDP Behind Suicide Bombings In Nigeria – Ribadu by talktimi(m): 10:36am On Sep 03, 2014
koboko69: Ribadu is now part of the people that were playing with bombs......shame of these useless politicians
so Ribadu is now useless abi ? I dey laugh you
Re: PDP Behind Suicide Bombings In Nigeria – Ribadu by Donfamous(m): 10:43am On Sep 03, 2014
Stupid politics. Do we have youths in this country?
Re: PDP Behind Suicide Bombings In Nigeria – Ribadu by MisterLongman(m): 10:48am On Sep 03, 2014
@Op are you Ok, why posting old stories now... Ribadu has joined PDP and old things have passed away.... Take it or leave it.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Behind Suicide Bombings In Nigeria – Ribadu by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:57am On Sep 03, 2014
MisterLongman: @Op are you Ok, why posting old stories now... Ribadu has joined PDP and old things have passed away.... Take it or leave it.

Has anything changed from the message?

Ihejirika and Sheriff come to mind! shocked

3 Likes

Re: PDP Behind Suicide Bombings In Nigeria – Ribadu by jmaine: 11:04am On Sep 03, 2014
Lordlexyy: hahahaha, this line never stop me from laughing. Genuis.

How can such constant display of bizarre stupidity be genius to you ? undecided

4 Likes

Re: PDP Behind Suicide Bombings In Nigeria – Ribadu by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 03, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

So you are among those whole believe that Boko Haram has given out the names of their sponsors to the oyinbo man?
For what purpose?
to close the source of their funding or what?

4 Likes

Re: PDP Behind Suicide Bombings In Nigeria – Ribadu by MittPackage: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2014
I wonder what this APC roach will do when Ebola finally joins pdp
Re: PDP Behind Suicide Bombings In Nigeria – Ribadu by EddyNumerouno(m): 11:18am On Sep 03, 2014
I have nothing to say...so just look at these dudes instead cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: PDP Behind Suicide Bombings In Nigeria – Ribadu by kropelgrada(m): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2014
Ribadu has always being insane
Let him loose this forthcoming elections and you will see him attributing his failure to pdp
The dude has always got a running mouth.
He has always being a judas..i don't trust the snitch
i am sure pdp chieftains are also not comfortable with him around
He should have remained in apc
the party for liars and snitches
That suited him better
Re: PDP Behind Suicide Bombings In Nigeria – Ribadu by MoneyGreen(m): 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
Ribadu is na political punkkk police
Re: PDP Behind Suicide Bombings In Nigeria – Ribadu by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
kropelgrada: Ribadu has always being insane
Let him loose this forthcoming elections and you will see him attributing his failure to pdp
The dude has always got a running mouth.
He has always being a judas..i don't trust the snitch
i am sure pdp chieftains are also not comfortable with him around
He should have remained in apc
the party for liars and snitches
That suited him better

Are you crying or what? cheesy
Re: PDP Behind Suicide Bombings In Nigeria – Ribadu by Freeli: 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
na politics joor

check dis out guyz

330mb@N500_2wks_bank-payment
(with recharge card is 350mb@N600) PROMO {ends around Sept.}

700mb@N1000_mthly_ bank-payment only

(700mb@N1100 wit recharge cards) PROMO
{ends around Sept.}

1gb@N1,400 -------- bank-payment only
1.5gb @ N2,000 ---- bank-payment only
2gb@N2,500 -------- bank-payment only
3gb@N3,900 -------- bank-payment

you can use ATM transfer, online/mobile money banking!
Re: PDP Behind Suicide Bombings In Nigeria – Ribadu by MisterLongman(m): 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

If I may ask, what will you gain from chasing shadows.... The aussie's comment is a very sensitive issue that should not be used to score cheap political points.... Because he only mentioned only those two does not entirely vindicate APC and besides Sheriff used to be in Opposition.
Re: PDP Behind Suicide Bombings In Nigeria – Ribadu by Orunto: 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
Also, APC is discriminating the best security nationalist in Africa and in Nigeria. APC will steal Ribadu anytime anyday if given the chance. PDP please hoard Ribadu. He is a patent product.
Re: PDP Behind Suicide Bombings In Nigeria – Ribadu by deeobserver209(m): 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
Wonders shall never end *shaking head laughing * cheesy
Is this the best punch APC warriors can do?
APC never cease to surprise me day by day by their own actions. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Countries Less Than 1,000,000 In Population: Whats The Hype About Nigeria? / Breaking News!capt Iheanacho And Ihedioha Fight Dirty In Chief Iwuanyanwu"s Home / Video Of Gen Buhari Referring To Germany As West Germany And Merkel As Mitchell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.