Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Countries Less Than 1,000,000 In Population: Whats The Hype About Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Countries Less Than 1,000,000 In Population: Whats The Hype About Nigeria? (3017 Views)

Nigeria Tested By Rapid Rise In Population / Nigeria Tested By Rapid Rise In Population - NYT / Rotimi Amaechi: Beyond The Hype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countries Less Than 1,000,000 In Population: Whats The Hype About Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:21am On Dec 04, 2014
Some Nations are less than 1,000,000 in Population.
It is wisdom that we have smaller nations and preserve our dignities than to have this large confusion and continue to kill one another.
It is wisdom to stay apart a bit and respect one another than to cram together and burn each other while fighting for supremacies.
The whiteman knew what he created! Today, we sell our natural resources, import arms just to kill one another.
For each of us felled, my heart bleeds.
2015 is another date with the circle of blood.

What is wrong with Africans? Why cant we do the needful?
How can we build a nation with extreme ideologies?
Two can never work together except they agree.
Nigeria is jinxed! Let us do the needful now.

153 Djibouti 879,000
154 Fiji 854,000
155 Bahrain 807,000
156 Cyprus 801,851
157 Guyana 761,000
158 Bhutan 708,000
159 Equatorial Guinea 693,000
160 Comoros 691,000
161 Solomon Islands 536,000
162 Suriname 524,000
163 Cape Verde 513,000
164 Luxembourg 502,207
165 Malta 416,333
166 Brunei 407,000
167 Bahamas 346,000
168 Belize 322,100
169 Iceland 317,900
170 Maldives 314,000
171 Barbados 257,000
172 Vanuatu 246,000
173 Samoa 179,000
174 Saint Lucia 174,000
175 Sao Tome & Principe 165,000

See the full list at http://www.worldatlas.com/aatlas/populations/ctypopls.htm
Some are even less than 50,000.

I wish you all well.

1 Like

Re: Countries Less Than 1,000,000 In Population: Whats The Hype About Nigeria? by ayo2005: 3:27am On Dec 04, 2014
None of those countries are movers and shakers on the global scene.

They are simply at the mercies of larger countries, and footnotes in history.

Try not to thinks small (pun intended).

3 Likes

Re: Countries Less Than 1,000,000 In Population: Whats The Hype About Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:41am On Dec 04, 2014
ayo2005:

You mean they are not bullies, terrorizing other nations?
Maybe you have not understood that it is bad news that makes news.
Whenever your hear "breaking news", it must be bad news.
These nations are not in the "news" because they are peaceful, making progress at their own pace.

I am sure you are enjoying the way we are "moving and shaking" on the global scene?

I insist it is better that Arewa Republic lives side by side with Biafra and we respect our selves than the current o-r-g-i-e-s of blood.
I will remind you of this thread in 2015 as we pray the Lord to keep us alive.

America got a big population, but then it does not matter where the president comes from.
Here, where the president comes from is more important than what he can do.
Why are we watching as innocent blood is being shed over "one" Nigeria?
And I have looked into my "crystal ball" and I see the circle of blood has no ending.
Not with extreme and irreconcilable differences. not with extreme different values and ideologies.
A stitch in time saves nine.

12 Likes

Re: Countries Less Than 1,000,000 In Population: Whats The Hype About Nigeria? by ayo2005: 3:49am On Dec 04, 2014
noblezone:

You mean they are not bullies, terrorizing other nations?
Maybe you have not understood that it is bad news that makes news.
Whenever your hear "breaking news", it must be bad news.
These nations are not in the "news" because they are peaceful, making progress at their own pace.

I insist it is better that Arewa Republic lives side by side with Biafra and we respect our selves than the current orgies of blood.
I will remind you of this thread in 2015 as we pray the Lord to keep us alive.

America got a big population, but then it does not matter where the president comes from.
Here, where the president comes from is more important than what he can do.
Why are we watching as innocent blood is being shed over "one" Nigeria?
And I have looked into my "crystal ball" and I see the circle of blood has no ending.
Not with extreme and irreconcilable differences. not with extreme different values and ideologies.
A stitch in time saves nine.

You forgot to factor in the fact that perhaps for the exception of Guinea, Sao Tome, none of those countries hold large reserves of critical resources. Most of them are peaceful as there is no motive for intervention in such countries. A great number of them house offshore banks for rich people in other countries to stash their loot and avoid taxes. Otherwise, their general contribution to the global market is near zero.

You must understand that whether you decide to balkanize yourself into small countries of unify into a bigger country, the global chessboard of geopolitics remains the same. Your resources are of importance to industrialized nations and a smaller size only makes you vulnerable to manipulation. A smaller country sitting on Nigeria's oil reserves is not in the same predicament as resource poor country like Solomon Islands.

You think making news is bad? Nigeria's problems thus far is that we have not built sufficient influence in Africa and beyond to counter manipulations by seasoned players like NATO/US et al.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countries Less Than 1,000,000 In Population: Whats The Hype About Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:01am On Dec 04, 2014
ayo2005:

You forgot to factor in the fact that perhaps for the exception of Guinea, Sao Tome, none of those countries hold large reserves of critical resources. Most of them are peaceful as there is no motive for intervention in such countries. A great number of them house offshore banks for rich people in other countries to stash their loot and avoid taxes. Otherwise, their general contribution to the global market is near zero.

You must understand that whether you decide to balkanize yourself into small countries of unify into a bigger country, the global chessboard of geopolitics remains the same. Your resources are of importance to industrialized nations and a smaller size only makes you vulnerable to manipulation. A smaller country sitting on Nigeria's oil reserves is not in the same predicament as resource poor country like Solomon Islands.

You think making news is bad? Nigeria's problems thus far is that we have not built sufficient influence in Africa and beyond to counter manipulations by seasoned players like NATO/US et al.

While thinking of making a great nation, we are not banking on natural resources.
We are talking about commerce and industry through technology adaptation.

On the other hand, tell me how to unify under extreme ideologies?
In Biafra, we shall dazzle the globe with "Made in Biafra". i dont know about what will make the other nations tick but I know that we shall be the industrial hub of Africa.

Currently, we are so limited on what we can do, reason? because we are tagged Nigeria!
And Nigeria is bad news both home and abroad.

4 Likes

Re: Countries Less Than 1,000,000 In Population: Whats The Hype About Nigeria? by ayo2005: 4:16am On Dec 04, 2014
noblezone:

While thinking of making a great nation, we are not banking on natural resources.

You may not bank on natural resources. The question is not even about what you will depend on. What will shape your future is the fact that you happen to live on real estate containing natural resources. Some big country somewhere wants those resources and your pesky democratic process/indigenous rights/compensation is in the way. That will be easily dealt with using stooges/dictators. Luckily you will be a small country by then, and as such, less of a hassle for a police state funded by oil industries.

noblezone:

We are talking about commerce and industry through technology adaptation.

For that you will need:
(1) Technology transfer (That will be a problem as there is no evidence since Colonialism till date that there has been any effort to transfer technology to Africa from the West. Only recently has China made some attempt at technology transfer to Africa.
(2) Import esources such as colbalt, platinum e.t.c. How do you pay for that? Since you are peace loving small country, I do phantom you invading other countries like our Western friends. So you will exchange for these resources (cobalt, platinum) with your own resources (Oil?). Recall that you had dismissed oil as something you wont bank on. And recall that you have ignored the global geopolitics that might subvert your ownsership of the oil. Things are more complicated than you think my man.

noblezone:

In Biafra, we shall dazzle the globe with "Made in Biafra". i dont know about what will make the other nations tick but I know that we shall be the industrial hub of Africa.

This Biafra phantom. A legend only in your own eyes.

noblezone:

Currently, we are so limited on what we can do, reason? because we are tagged Nigeria!
And Nigeria is bad news both home and abroad.

And so was Japan laughed at in the 60s and 70s. And so was China up until recently. Yet see how they turned things around. A true test of your manhood is how you turn adversity to your own advantage. Thats how you make history.

1 Like

Re: Countries Less Than 1,000,000 In Population: Whats The Hype About Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:29am On Dec 04, 2014
ayo2005:

You may not bank on natural resources. The question is not even about what you will depend on. What will shape your future is the fact that you happen to live on real estate containing natural resources. Some big country somewhere wants those resources and your pesky democratic process/indigenous rights/compensation is in the way. That will be easily dealt with using stooges/dictators. Luckily you will be a small country by then, and as such, less of a hassle for a police state funded by oil industries.
For that you will need:
(1) Technology transfer (That will be a problem as there is no evidence since Colonialism till date that there has been any effort to transfer technology to Africa from the West. Only recently has China made some attempt at technology transfer to Africa.
(2) Import esources such as colbalt, platinum e.t.c. How do you pay for that? Since you are peace loving small country, I do phantom you invading other countries like our Western friends. So you will exchange for these resources (cobalt, platinum) with your own resources (Oil?). Recall that you had dismissed oil as something you wont bank on. And recall that you have ignored the global geopolitics that might subvert your ownsership of the oil. Things are more complicated than you think my man.
And so was Japan laughed at in the 60s and 70s. And so was China up until recently. Yet see how they turned things around. A true test of your manhood is how you turn adversity to your own advantage. Thats how you make history.

You are not addressing the main issues I have raised.
How do you address the extreme values, ideologies and differences?
How do you stop violence influenced by religion in the North? China and Japan were not battling that.

As for Biafra, I don't see how we shall survive your problem.
We have the will to survive, and that counts more than you can ever think or imagine.
As for tech transfer, we shall dazzle the world bro, Necessity is the mother of invention.

While comparing Nigeria and other nations, you fail to realize that our make ups and challenges are so different.
We have peculiar problems that need peculiar solutions.

Some of us have been asking questions but no answers are being provided.
Like I said, 2015 is here and once more we shall "move and shake the global scene" with the blood of the innocent.
these are handwritings on the wall. why do we love to live in denial?
Re: Countries Less Than 1,000,000 In Population: Whats The Hype About Nigeria? by ayo2005: 4:36am On Dec 04, 2014
noblezone:

You are not addressing the main issues I have raised.
How do you address the extreme values, ideologies and differences?
How do you stop violence influenced by religion in the North? China and Japan were not battling that.

Simple
(1) Good intelligence work with tactical and precise operations to nip extremist elements in the bud
(2) Closing our borders to unsavory elements while monitoring closely the activities beyond our borders to preempt inflow of agents seeking to foment chaos
(3) An agenda of growth implemented for once. We have never done that ever. We need to industrialize all sectors and regions of the country. That way, our boys wont be paid 150 euros a month to engage in hooliganism across the north east.

noblezone:

As for Biafra, I don't see how we shall survive your problem.
We have the will to survive, and that counts more than you can ever think or imagine.
As for tech transfer, we shall dazzle the world bro, Necessity is the mother of invention.

C'mon. You are better than that. I want blueprints, now pie in the sky stories.
Re: Countries Less Than 1,000,000 In Population: Whats The Hype About Nigeria? by mikolo80: 4:39am On Dec 04, 2014
ayo2005:

For that you will need:

sorry i don't know how to cherry pick points. But all we are saying,give us high standard of living.

Israel less than 8mill and still moving and shaking

and yes we can pay for our imports with palm oil,cocoa/chocolate,cotton/gnut/jatropha as well as 'brain gain' (foreign direct remittances)

leave Niger delta to sort out int'l dictator/stooge/foreign exploitation ish since they think oil is everything
but do agree we can overcome our colonial (deadweight) mentality and move on as a nation.we should stop blaming white man and move on
Re: Countries Less Than 1,000,000 In Population: Whats The Hype About Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:52am On Dec 04, 2014
ayo2005:

Simple
(1) Good intelligence work with tactical and precise operations to nip extremist elements in the bud
(2) Closing our borders to unsavory elements while monitoring closely the activities beyond our borders to preempt inflow of agents seeking to foment chaos
(3) An agenda of growth implemented for once. We have never done that ever. We need to industrialize all sectors and regions of the country. That way, our boys wont be paid 150 euros a month to engage in hooliganism across the north east.

C'mon. You are better than that. I want blueprints, now pie in the sky stories.

You accuse me of "pie in the sky stories", yet you are busy constructing sky scrapers on the air.
"Good intelligence work with tactical and precise operations" is just is nothing but grammar.
The extreme Islamic violent ideology is a global phenomenon, Nigeria cannot handle it.

Finish off the present Boko and watch another rise. Perhaps you may not understand this.

How do you close the bothers when those in charge would rather see it open because of vested interested?
Your ideas are great and will work in the land of Utopia Republic, Nigeria is too complex for your theories.
Here, army generals betray those they command to Boko Haram because they have vested interest.

So you really think the Boko stuff is about poverty?
Thats the lie holding some of you down.
The Muttalab kid on board the US flight was not poor. Shine your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Countries Less Than 1,000,000 In Population: Whats The Hype About Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:00am On Dec 04, 2014
mikolo80:
sorry i don't know how to cherry pick points. But all we are saying,give us high standard of living.

Israel less than 8mill and still moving and shaking

and yes we can pay for our imports with palm oil,cocoa/chocolate,cotton/gnut/jatropha as well as 'brain gain' (foreign direct remittances)

leave Niger delta to sort out int'l dictator/stooge/foreign exploitation ish since they think oil is everything
but do agree we can overcome our colonial (deadweight) mentality and move on as a nation.we should stop blaming white man and move on

We are suffering the consequences of the mis-amalgamation by the whiteman.
The yoking of the Biafrans and the Mohammedian Emirates is unequal.
We don't think, dream or aspire alike.
Their religion is everything to them no matter what.
They are ready to kill over a piece of paper in the name of defiling of a holy book.

Two cannot work together, except they agree.
How can two cows yoked together plow, when one is heading east and the other west?
The only industry functioning here is politics.

like I said, 2015 is here, and we shall witness another river of blood.
This would not have been if not for the devilish and selfish interference of the whiteman in our way of living.

I want real practical solutions that will work not just "let us move on".
Move on to where?

2 Likes

Re: Countries Less Than 1,000,000 In Population: Whats The Hype About Nigeria? by mikolo80: 5:38am On Dec 04, 2014
noblezone:

We are suffering the consequences of the mis-amalgamation by the whiteman.
The yoking of the Biafrans and the Mohammedian Emirates is unequal.
We don't think, dream or aspire alike.
Their religion is everything to them no matter what.
They are ready to kill over a piece of paper in the name of defiling of a holy book.

Two cannot work together, except they agree.
How can two cows yoked together plow, when one is heading east and the other west?
The only industry functioning here is politics.

like I said, 2015 is here, and we shall witness another river of blood.
This would not have been if not for the devilish and selfish interference of the whiteman in our way of living.

I want real practical solutions that will work not just "let us move on".
Move on to where?
mandela moved on,lee kwan yew moved on, even Mahathir of Malaysia moved on from colonialism while the kuomintang built Taiwan after being chased out of China.

For concrete strategies
'concerned' citizens not internet and armchair warriors like us can

1. MOBILIZE/ORGANISE THEMSELVESCome together,
form CRITICAL MASS (DEPENDING ON PARTICULAR PROBLEM THEY'RE TARGETING) and
POOL resources together(you'll be surprised what synergy is capable of producing)

and start showing LEADERSHIP
THEN WATCH AS PEOPLE WILL FOLLOW(YOU'D BE SURPRISED HOW PPL FORGET THEIR DIFFERENCES WHEN THEY HAVE SOMEBODY TO ROOT,SOMEBODY WHO GIVES THEM HOPE OF BETTER THINGS TO COME
for example a farmers association(tractor and implements cost btw 5oo ooo and 50mill. We have more than 100 million farmers in this country. Collect 1naira per day from them
or N10 from 10mill
n100 from 1mill
1k from 100thousand and so on.

Same can be done for most industries
and thus an opportunity to lead from the bottom is there.

But the question is who will bell the cat not can the cat be belled ?
Re: Countries Less Than 1,000,000 In Population: Whats The Hype About Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 04, 2014
mikolo80:
mandela moved on,lee kwan yew moved on, even Mahathir of Malaysia moved on from colonialism while the kuomintang built Taiwan after being chased out of China.

For concrete strategies
'concerned' citizens not internet and armchair warriors like us can

1. MOBILIZE/ORGANISE THEMSELVESCome together,
form CRITICAL MASS (DEPENDING ON PARTICULAR PROBLEM THEY'RE TARGETING) and
POOL resources together(you'll be surprised what synergy is capable of producing)

and start showing LEADERSHIP
THEN WATCH AS PEOPLE WILL FOLLOW(YOU'D BE SURPRISED HOW PPL FORGET THEIR DIFFERENCES WHEN THEY HAVE SOMEBODY TO ROOT,SOMEBODY WHO GIVES THEM HOPE OF BETTER THINGS TO COME
for example a farmers association(tractor and implements cost btw 5oo ooo and 50mill. We have more than 100 million farmers in this country. Collect 1naira per day from them
or N10 from 10mill
n100 from 1mill
1k from 100thousand and so on.

Same can be done for most industries
and thus an opportunity to lead from the bottom is there.

But the question is who will bell the cat not can the cat be belled ?

My greatest challenge is that you folks have not really understood the challenges of leading a country like Nigeria.
There is no Nigerian that will be accepted across Nigeria!
Every policy is measure with the ethnic/religious tape.
I have stated clearly that we have extreme values.
If you are to merger Ameica and Iran today, how do you build such a nation?
Can you merge North Korea an Britain and expect a national growth?

With the present structure, nothing will work.
You can not build a nation with extreme values and ideologies!

2 Likes

Re: Countries Less Than 1,000,000 In Population: Whats The Hype About Nigeria? by Trut(m): 6:10am On Dec 04, 2014
@noblezone,

I share your sentiments. I wish Nigeria will divide so that every region will live their lives how they want.
Re: Countries Less Than 1,000,000 In Population: Whats The Hype About Nigeria? by mikolo80: 6:13am On Dec 04, 2014
noblezone:

My greatest challenge is that you folks have not really understood the challenges of leading a country like Nigeria.

was Abiola mongolian. That none of the candidates today cannot pass national muster does not mean that a universally accepted champion cannot rise tmrw. Ethnicity and religion only thrive when there is no justice or equity,where merit is not allowed.share the money appropriately and tribe /religion will take a back seat Ali how many ajebutters do you see talking about ngbatingati or nyamirin tins
Re: Countries Less Than 1,000,000 In Population: Whats The Hype About Nigeria? by mikolo80: 6:15am On Dec 04, 2014
noblezone:

same way America and Japan merged or America and Saudi or America and dubai,its all about give and take not just take take take
Re: Countries Less Than 1,000,000 In Population: Whats The Hype About Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 04, 2014
mikolo80:
was Abiola mongolian. That none of the candidates today cannot pass national muster does not mean that a universally accepted champion cannot rise tmrw. Ethnicity and religion only thrive when there is no justice or equity,where merit is not allowed.share the money appropriately and tribe /religion will take a back seat Ali how many ajebutters do you see talking about ngbatingati or nyamirin tins

Where you there during Abiolas election?
Do you know why that election was annulled?
Was it not because of that election that the Odua nation threatened to pull out of Nigeria?
Was it not to compensate them that "Almighty" North decided to hand over to a son of Odua and OBJ was carried from Prison to Aso Roc?
If Tofa had won that election they would not had been annulled.

The Abiola experience is a pointer to our position! Check very well, you will see that June 12 is only celebrated in the South West.
If Abiola did not die, he would have been among those calling for restructuring.

That religion will take a back seat is in your imagination.
You dont know Islam!
To every true moslem, it is Islam first, Islam second and Islam third.
The threat of forceful Islamisation is real but unfortunately many of you think otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Countries Less Than 1,000,000 In Population: Whats The Hype About Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 04, 2014
mikolo80:
same way America and Japan merged or America and Saudi or America and dubai,its all about give and take not just take take take
What I mean is this, Americans and Iranians cannot live under the same laws.
I hope you are aware that thought we have "one" Nigeria, there are two different laws governing us?
The vales are extreme
Re: Countries Less Than 1,000,000 In Population: Whats The Hype About Nigeria? by Onyegecha(f): 7:01am On Dec 04, 2014
And Nigeria is a mover and shaker, right?

ayo2005:

Re: Countries Less Than 1,000,000 In Population: Whats The Hype About Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 04, 2014
Onyegecha:

And Nigeria is a mover and shaker, right?

Yes na, we are "moving and shaking" so much.
If you cant hear the noise, then open your eyes and see the blood.
Re: Countries Less Than 1,000,000 In Population: Whats The Hype About Nigeria? by mikolo80: 7:26am On Dec 04, 2014
noblezone:

What I mean is this, Americans and Iranians cannot live under the same laws.
I hope you are aware that thought we have "one" Nigeria, there are two different laws governing us?
The vales are extreme
says who.lots of Iranian Americans,iraqi Americans,(this is why we don't watch Africa magic in our house) watch more Russell peters
of course there are two laws in every country 1 for the rich and 2 for the poor. It is Korean(north) and Iranian leaders that can't live by in a just and equitable world (even America did not allow women to vote until 20th century, or landless citizens,or black folk or illiterates) it is the ppl who will rise up and fight for these privileges(which you all call rights yet are denied to you ) by bathing in the blood of said baboons as the general eloquently put it. All these groups i mentioned watered the tree of liberty with blood(theirs or their dictators)choice is yours but don't you think for one second that it'll come on a platter of gold. No guts no glory
Re: Countries Less Than 1,000,000 In Population: Whats The Hype About Nigeria? by mikolo80: 7:35am On Dec 04, 2014
noblezone:

Yes

Yes

Was it not because of that election that the Odua nation threatened to pull out of Nigeria?

They sold their birthright as usual(read negotiation tactic)if you're serious you go,not threaten.

Was it not to compensate them that "Almighty" North decided to hand over to a son of Odua and OBJ was carried from Prison to Aso Roc?

If north not almighty they would not compensate and north is almighty cos they always find way to get what they want.

But he did not,abiol did.as i said bfor

The Abiola experience is a pointer to our position! Check very well, you will see that June 12 is only celebrated in the South West.
If Abiola did not die, he would have been among those calling for restructuring.

He died so his vote doesn't count

You dont know Islam!
The threat of forceful Islamisation is real but unfortunately many of you think otherwise.
o i know Islam just like early Christians and the only thing they respect is greater force(whether its the undisputed force of love or that of 7.62mm full metal jacket to the cranium) so ,suck it up,grab ye bollocks,warm yer cockles, suit up and git ready for the armageddon cos its go'n ta be a bumpy ride;>
Re: Countries Less Than 1,000,000 In Population: Whats The Hype About Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 04, 2014
mikolo80:
says who.lots of Iranian Americans,iraqi Americans,(this is why we don't watch Africa magic in our house) watch more Russell peters
of course there are two laws in every country 1 for the rich and 2 for the poor. It is Korean(north) and Iranian leaders that can't live by in a just and equitable world (even America did not allow women to vote until 20th century, or landless citizens,or black folk or illiterates) it is the ppl who will rise up and fight for these privileges(which you all call rights yet are denied to you ) by bathing in the blood of said baboons as the general eloquently put it. All these groups i mentioned watered the tree of liberty with blood(theirs or their dictators)choice is yours but don't you think for one second that it'll come on a platter of gold. No guts no glory

You seem to be mixing this up.

In Biafra, you will have citizens of Arewa republic living free and doing their business.
But they will surely oby to completeness the laws of Biafra.
The Iranian Americans have no option than to obey the laws of America even if it is contrary to their views.

For example, are you are that hijab i banned in France? There are Iranians or even Saudis living there and they have no option than to obey.
I am talking about when the two countries merge into one like slave masters did to us
You ill have nothing but chaos like we have today.

As for pushing for our Independence, whenever there is a will, there will surely be a way.
Re: Countries Less Than 1,000,000 In Population: Whats The Hype About Nigeria? by mikolo80: 7:36am On Dec 04, 2014
noblezone:

You dont know Islam!
Re: Countries Less Than 1,000,000 In Population: Whats The Hype About Nigeria? by mikolo80: 7:49am On Dec 04, 2014
noblezone:

You seem to be mixing this up.

In Biafra, you will have citizens of Arewa republic living free and doing their business.
But they will surely oby to completeness the laws of Biafra.
The Iranian Americans have no option than to obey the laws of America even if it is contrary to their views.

For example, are you are that hijab i banned in France? There are Iranians or even Saudis living there and they have no option than to obey.
I am talking about when the two countries merge into one like slave masters did to us
You ill have nothing but chaos like we have today.

As for pushing for our Independence, whenever there is a will, there will surely be a way.
of course they will obey cos they get their share of national cake,now ask yourself how many nigerian get their share.
Or you think burglars and armed robbers,muggers and crack dealers who were let down by the system are law abiding citizens ba . No peace where there is no equity/justice
Re: Countries Less Than 1,000,000 In Population: Whats The Hype About Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 04, 2014
mikolo80:
o i know Islam just like early Christians and the only thing they respect is greater force(whether its the undisputed force of love or that of 7.62mm full metal jacket to the cranium) so ,suck it up,grab ye bollocks,warm yer cockles, suit up and git ready for the armageddon cos its go'n ta be a bumpy ride;>

Our position is that there is no need shedding innocent blood, enough is enough.
Re: Countries Less Than 1,000,000 In Population: Whats The Hype About Nigeria? by mikolo80: 7:58am On Dec 04, 2014
noblezone:

Our position is that there is no need shedding innocent blood, enough is enough.
sorry to have to go all existential on your asss but...no son of Adam or daughter of eve is innocent and blood must MUST MUST AS A MATTER OF MUST BE SHED (little or a lot doesn't matter but it MUST BE SHED)regardless of any PACIFIST sentiment you hold. READ YOUR HISTORY AND See HOW MUCH OF IT IS PEACEFUL.YES IT IS SAD BUT TRUE, 'TIS SIMPLY THE NATURE OF THE BEAST(MAN)
Re: Countries Less Than 1,000,000 In Population: Whats The Hype About Nigeria? by mikolo80: 8:03am On Dec 04, 2014
noblezone:

mikolo80:
sorry to have to go all existential on your asss but...no son of Adam or daughter of eve is innocent and blood must MUST MUST AS A MATTER OF MUST BE SHED (little or a lot doesn't matter but it MUST BE SHED)regardless of any PACIFIST sentiment you hold. READ YOUR HISTORY AND See HOW MUCH OF IT IS PEACEFUL.YES IT IS SAD BUT TRUE, 'TIS SIMPLY THE NATURE OF THE BEAST(MAN)
noblezone:

and no,'your' position do'ent mean jacksheet only your actions do and make no mistake thare will be blood shedding(yours or theirs,your choice)
Re: Countries Less Than 1,000,000 In Population: Whats The Hype About Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 04, 2014
mikolo80:
and no,'your' position do'ent mean jacksheet only your actions do and make no mistake thare will be blood shedding(yours or theirs,your choice)

For now, we stand and watch the revolving circle of blood.
Yet, let it be on record that we warned with the eyes of an eagle, that Nigeria is like water pumped up a hill, in due time the water will fid its level.
Let the blood shedding continue then.
Re: Countries Less Than 1,000,000 In Population: Whats The Hype About Nigeria? by mikolo80: 8:26am On Dec 04, 2014
noblezone:

Yet, let it be on record that we warned with the eyes of an eagle, that Nigeria is like water pumped up a hill, in due time the water will fid its level.
i no de fight with you bro but the wolrd doe'nt give rats asss about ppl like you and me who just 'stand' but ppl who stand for somthin,not with mouth o but through deliberate well thought out action instead of sentimental drivel and yes i agree soon water will find its level ,all i'm saying is it does not do so gently
Re: Countries Less Than 1,000,000 In Population: Whats The Hype About Nigeria? by mikolo80: 8:27am On Dec 04, 2014
noblezone:

i no de fight with you bro but the wolrd doe'nt give rats asss about ppl like you and me who just 'stand' but ppl who stand for somthin,not with mouth o but through deliberate well thought out action instead of sentimental drivel and yes i agree soon water will find its level ,all i'm saying is it does not do so gently .cheers

(1) (Reply)

Is Gov. Idris Wada Of Kogi State Truly Lunatic? / Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB / IPOB Radio Man Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.