Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,132 members, 7,860,069 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Is President Jonathan Scared Of Declaring His 2015 Presidential Ambitions? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is President Jonathan Scared Of Declaring His 2015 Presidential Ambitions? (555 Views)

Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart / Comedian MC Abbey Slams Gen. Buhari For Declaring His Asset / 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is President Jonathan Scared Of Declaring His 2015 Presidential Ambitions? by Oziddy: 9:44am On Sep 03, 2014
Why is President Jonathan delaying his declaration for 2015 presidential elections??

Seriously this particular question has flooded my mind since the day i got my permanent voters card.
Is he scared of the threat thrown at him by the notherners elders? Or he is just tryna make the whole shown more dramatic??

Seriously he shouldn't still keep Nigerian in suspense......
What do u think his reason might be?
Re: Is President Jonathan Scared Of Declaring His 2015 Presidential Ambitions? by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 03, 2014
Re: Is President Jonathan Scared Of Declaring His 2015 Presidential Ambitions? by eunisam: 9:56am On Sep 03, 2014
when time is due he will .
Re: Is President Jonathan Scared Of Declaring His 2015 Presidential Ambitions? by Nctrice(m): 9:59am On Sep 03, 2014
its called "Strategy"! Even you for one tends to enjoy a movie with lots of suspense! I for one Its of my opinion that he "publicly" declare a month two months to the primaries!

1 Like

Re: Is President Jonathan Scared Of Declaring His 2015 Presidential Ambitions? by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 03, 2014
He's scared grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is President Jonathan Scared Of Declaring His 2015 Presidential Ambitions? by Papertrail11(m): 10:20am On Sep 03, 2014
he has not brought d chinok girls back or jailed any political thief and d economy is preeety messsed up
Re: Is President Jonathan Scared Of Declaring His 2015 Presidential Ambitions? by Ngwakwe: 10:27am On Sep 03, 2014
Oziddy: Why is President Jonathan delaying his declaration for 2015 presidential elections??

Seriously this particular question has flooded my mind since the day i got my permanent voters card.
Is he scared of the threat thrown at him by the notherners elders? Or he is just tryna make the whole shown more dramatic??

Seriously he shouldn't still keep Nigerian in suspense......
What do u think his reason might be?

You see, Politics is a game of numbers and not necessarily of Intellect or power. The truth is, "power belongs to the people".

Now to your question, GEJ is mindful of the grievances our Northern countrymen are holding against him and would rather wait until he is able to pacify certain percentage of them (if not majority) that he actually meant good for them and not the mischievous outlook presently sold to them by their political class and religious leaders.

He believes doing so without proper consultation amounts to saying he (GEJ) can do without the North which of course is a fallacy.

Some part of the North have started lowering and softening their conditions to supporting his second term bid as president.

Until when GEJ is done playing these useful and intelligent cards that will ensure his victory in a free and fair election devoid of bloodshed, you will have to wait a little longer than you anticipated.

2 Likes

Re: Is President Jonathan Scared Of Declaring His 2015 Presidential Ambitions? by gmaribel(m): 10:50am On Sep 03, 2014
Ngwakwe:

You see, Politics is a game of numbers and not necessarily of Intellect or power. The truth is, "power belongs to the people".

Now to your question, GEJ is mindful of the grievances our Northern countrymen are holding against him and would rather wait until he is able to pacify certain percentage of them (if not majority) that he actually meant good for them and not the mischievous outlook presently sold to them by their political class and religious leaders.

He believes doing so without proper consultation amounts to saying he (GEJ) can do without the North which of course is a fallacy.

Some part of the North have started lowering and softening their conditions to supporting his second term bid as president.

Until when GEJ is done playing these useful and intelligent cards that will ensure his victory in a free and fair election devoid of bloodshed, you will have to wait a little longer than you anticipated.

He has aggrieved not only the north but all Nigerians.

The university students who were at home for over six months have not yet been pacified not to mention the polytechnic students who were neglected for nearly a year.

The minister who presided over the immigration recruitment jamboree that led to the loss of young Nigerians is still in office.

We had a president when nearly 100 policemen civil defence sss were butchered and burnt in the Ombatse fiasco and nobody has been brought to book.

He is a good man but not decisive enough. He takes too long to make a decision which is not good in a leader because by the time the decision is finally made, more harm would have been done.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Team Found Dead ; More Than 2,600 People Died From Ebola In West Africa / FG To Charge N200, 000 For Ebola Training / Tony Tetuila Also Joins Politics, Torun For Kwara House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.