Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

How God Works - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Works (426 Views)

How God Works / Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! / Understanding How God Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How God Works by sCross: 9:48am On Sep 03, 2014
Since God can do any and everything, he could have made the Israelites fly over the red sea. It wouldn’t have been too hard for Him. Jer 32:27
27 “Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is anything too hard for me?
(ESV)

He could have sent an angel to smite Goliath or better yet just send a little bolt of lightning to meet Him.
He could have crushed the walls of Jericho without the Israelites moving a muscle.
He could have Joseph the prime minister of Egypt in one day without him having to go to prison. He could have influenced Pharoah to appoint Joseph without Joseph having to go through the prison. He could have appeared to him and said; appoint Joseph or DIE! after all He is God, who can question his modus operandi? You? Me?

I’ve observed most of God’s wonders involve us, our actions, our skills, our attitudes.

Moses used the rod in his hands (as instructed by God) to split the red sea.
David used the stones in his bag to take down Goliath.
Joseph maintained a great attitude, decided not to compromise and served to the best of his ability.
Elisha parted the sea with a rod.

What God is going to use to perform great wonders in your life is already in your possession.

What do you have in your hands? Use it

(1) (Reply)

The Blessed Life / 24 Things To Always Remember. . . / Pope Francis Rebukes Religious Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.