Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! (14349 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by taskgirl: 8:52am On May 27, 2012
I will answer your question about what came about "HOW GOD IS A GAME", but first let me explain some things.

First, I want to say that, if I say: “If I catch you sleeping with my wife, I will kill you,” and you mute or remove “If I catch you sleeping with my wife,” and leave “I will kill you,” when people see only “I will kill you, they will think that I walk around killing people! That is what Seyi Rhodes did! He removed what revealed the context of my statement and left what he wanted to use to twist what I said!

Seyi Rhodes wanted to name me a fake pastor or something. If I were a fake pastor, I wouldn’t have granted him access to what would reveal that I am a fake pastor! No true fake pastor exposes himself!

Now, let me answer your question. On that day, I was teaching on how to enjoy God. The Bible text was from First Corinthians 9:24: “Know ye not that they which run in A RACE run all, but one receiveth the prize? So RUN, that ye may obtain.” I explained that Paul called living for God A RACE. Then I explained that RUNNING is one of the GAMES in Olympic GAMES. Then I explained that it meant that Paul was saying that GOD IS A GAME. Now, get the revelation.

I went on to explain that Paul was simply saying that, enjoying God is as simple as a game! How? Every game has laws. If you master the laws and play by the laws, you enjoy the game; if you don’t, you won’t. Then I explained that, likewise, if people want to enjoy God, all they need to do is to learn His laws! It was at this point that I said that THE GAME IS EASY: just live by the commandments of God and you will enjoy Him!

This was the message. Could any child of God tell me what I said wrong there and I will repent in ashes!

This was the message that Seyi Rhodes took and editted to suit what he wanted!

Seyi Rhodes said that I became rich by making money out of people. But that is a lie. First, I am not from a poor family. Back in the 60’s, my dad had a gold business in Russia and Europe. He lived in UK and Russia, and later went to the United States. Secondly, my maternal grandfather was one of the first indigenous oil barons in Nigeria! Till date, his estate remains! Thirdly, my mother is a well-travelled university don. Lastly, none of the children of my parents is average. In the light of all these facts, I don’t know why I will be born again and be the exception!

He talked about my having a Hummer, a Range Rover, and so forth. These were gifts people gave me. Several times people that God blessed through my ministry come to the church and before everyone give me a car. Very often, right in the service I give it to people that don’t have any. Till date there are people who are proofs of this claim. It should be noticed that all the vehicles in the video are yellow in colour. I clearly told Seyi Rhodes that the official colour of our church is yellow, just as the official colour of Mountain of Fire is Purple. Though the vehicles were gifts that people gave me, they are yellow because I donated them to the church, and they were therefore painted the colour of the church, like all the other vehicles of the church. I use the cars, but also other people in the ministry regularly use them too!

In the video also, Seyi Rhodes showed a man that testified of being healed of problems with walking. He said that he had earlier seen the man walk into the service unaided! For goodness sake, if I want to arrange a miracle of a cripple being healed, why would I let person walk into the service unaided? When Seyi Rhodes asked me how real the miracles were, I asked him to investigate the doctor’s reports of the hundreds of amazing healings that have taken place in this ministry, including the healings of some people from UK. I am talking about irrefutable, staggering healings, with before and after medical reports from world-class hospitals! But he declined. If you are in doubt of these miracles, come to one of our services! When you see a twisted body straighten out before your eyes, or white blind eyes turn black and white and see, you can’t say they are fake!

One of his points to prove that the miracles are fake is that I prayed for one of my workers that had a problem. I want to ask: if my worker has a problem, should I refuse to pray for her? Should my worker work for God and not be helped when she has a problem? Should we only help those who are not working for God and ignore the needs of those who are? Didn’t Peter pray for Dorcas?

The Body of Christ must understand that Seyi Rhodes did not just attack me: in that video he also attacked Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Pastor Okotie, some other churches, and all other churches! He plainly called all of us the same! It is an attack against the Body of Christ, and fundamental principles of Christianity! Seyi Rhodes commentary reveals that he hates the prosperity of Christianity! It is antichrist! That is, anti-Christianity!

Anyhow, I forgive Seyi Rhodes: he doesn’t know what he is doing!

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by Ademiro: 12:07pm On May 30, 2012
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! Can anyone get Mr.Seyi Rhodes to answer this allegations?
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by NokiaSamsu: 12:10pm On May 30, 2012
But if Rev. Fireman had all dis to say, why didnt he share it since?
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by FatherMis: 12:13pm On May 30, 2012
Sometimes, d only way to answer fools is just to keep quiet and let them all say what they dont understand!

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by Micaye: 12:23pm On May 30, 2012
Tell Them Sir, tell them!!!
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by Slimdamsel: 12:30pm On May 30, 2012
I really dont know what to say. How can some just turn every thing one said upside down?
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by Lex1(m): 4:09pm On May 30, 2012
For those of you that find it satisfying to attack men of God, i home this minister has talked the talk... Its not every1 that work for God that is from a poor background.
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by floriana(m): 4:22pm On May 30, 2012
Is this not the same Sign Fireman that went to import the ailing actor Enebeli Elebuwa from Abuja on wheelchair, brought him down to his church, got camera men to cover his choreography and put the show on youtube with claims that he has healed the ailing thespian? Now the eediotic consumers of his opium are here going viral to describe him as a man of God. I think this man is rather a man of the dogs! A man with fake names intended to obliterate his history and obfuscate his ancestry. This man is a classical fake pastor, just like his other ilk.

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 30, 2012
i beg u all, please leave fireman alone, his church is in my area, and his female members feed my sexual hunger, u guys should please not put dis man out of buisness

5 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by kombats: 4:26pm On May 30, 2012
nonsense go and get a life
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by ZUBY77(m): 4:30pm On May 30, 2012
Another brainwashe and scammer trying very hard to explain himself. Whether Seyi said anything or not, you are a thief among other miracle workers. Stop decieving people. There are no differences between you and the nigerian senators.
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by Kockane(m): 4:30pm On May 30, 2012
Dr Fireman? Is this not the same pastor that circulated a handbill of himself in all white, with a walking stick, in the midst of beautiful scantily claded women and an inscription that: "All the fine girls in lagos are attending Dr. Fireman's church except you" ? I really wouldn't wanna say much but I think we shouldn't let sentiments becloud our judgements. Ur a christian doesn't mean you should be blind to the truth when you see it. This dude, to me is fake! Plain fake, an opportunist and a false teacher. One of those the bible predicted as a sign of the end times. Christians aren't supposed to be dumb, open ur eyes people!

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by deleo16(m): 4:33pm On May 30, 2012
you can be poor and also be a friend of God and you can be rich and also be a friend of God,Poverty is not of God what matter is being enble to help the needy with what you have and have a deep relationship with God. these are people God is always looking for to help other cause he uses pastor,member even a mr or mrs to bless people out of their penury,that why i always say it here on nairaland when people or a reporter publish a news against MoG please dont quickly come to a conclusion Do ur finding also i never knew this MoG before when i saw the report i didnt come to a conclusion now where is the seyi rhodes he should come and defend himself now yeye people always writing against men of God mstchewwwwwwwwwwww.
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 30, 2012
who is even a man of God, what makes one a man of God, if u ask me, everybody is a man of God, as long as u worship God, u are his man, so that makes u a man of God, so saying the truth about ur fellow man of God isn't wrong
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by Castos(m): 4:39pm On May 30, 2012
GOD SAID; No body takes this cross upon himself(PASTOR, REV.FATHER, VICAR, BISHOP, EVEN POPE). Today, we have thousands of God's shepherds roaming arround especially the PASTORS! Who ordained those pastors, or did they take the cross upon themselves. Haba! Abeg my fellow xtians reason this matter very well. Can God give vissions like( A FOOTBALL MATCH FULL TIME!). The only place we xtians get disgrace are from the Pastors! They don't do what they preach E.g the Pastor that impregnated a 15yrs old girl. I thing we should differentiate the genue church from the fake. How can the Temple of God be under a storey building or an uncompleted build! Haba, all these Pastors should be BARNED!
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by ypzilanti: 4:44pm On May 30, 2012
crusifis: who is even a man of God, what makes one a man of God, if u ask me, everybody is a man of God, as long as u worship God, u are his man, so that makes u a man of God, so saying the truth about ur fellow man of God isn't wrong

If you say you are a man of God and have a programme on Television, then you are one.

I hope i dont have to explain sarcasm.
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by niceprof: 4:46pm On May 30, 2012
please leave OFUCHE UKAOHA ALONE(SIGN FIREMAN) I KNOW D GUY WAY BACK IN FMC UMUAHIA I BELIEVE HE HAS PAID D PRICE
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by Castos(m): 4:48pm On May 30, 2012
ypzilanti:

If you say you are a man of God and have a programme on Television, then you are one.

I hope i dont have to explain sarcasm.
sorry to both of u. U believe in pastors that make noise everywhere. Go and fine a better church like Catholic or just let me add Anglican and stop following all those seminar men that call themselves Pastors. TO HELL.

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 30, 2012
god of Man (goM) Fireman still peddling tales by the moonlight, I see. grin
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by YommiE1(m): 4:54pm On May 30, 2012
Kockane: Dr Fireman? Is this not the same pastor that circulated a handbill of himself in all white, with a walking stick, in the midst of beautiful scantily claded women and an inscription that: "All the fine girls in lagos are attending Dr. Fireman's church except you" ? I really wouldn't wanna say much but I think we shouldn't let sentiments becloud our judgements. Ur a christian doesn't mean you should be blind to the truth when you see it. This dude, to me is fake! Plain fake, an opportunist and a false teacher. One of those the bible predicted as a sign of the end times. Christians aren't supposed to be dumb, open ur eyes people!

Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by Tos87(m): 4:59pm On May 30, 2012
Only God Will judge....you all that has being takeing the glory that belongs to him alone...by counting the number of poeple YOU av healed[/b].and advertising for more to come.
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by vinmol: 5:00pm On May 30, 2012
I clearly told Seyi Rhodes that the official colour of our church is yellow, just as the official colour of Mountain of Fire is Purple

i want to refute the statment above, as i have watched that video over and over again not believing my eyes and ears
you said Direct report"THE REASON WHY I LIKE YELLOW IS BECAUSE MY MOTHER BOUGHT ME YELLOW SHIRT, PLATE AND SPOON AS A CHILD AND SINCE THEN I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YELLOW"

I dont know whether you are fake or not but i have had a person experience with your memebers...they came to evangelise to me so to speak, after which i was given a pamphlet to fill my name and phone numbers, i did and i started geting threaten txt msgs as below:

"calavary greetings there will be a service to break yokes tommorrow
ensure you are there as the man of God has seen that if u are not there evil will be fall the txt writter not me IJN"

i have deleted them now, i got several of this text horrible text, until i called the number and threathened police and law suite
they left me for a while and resumed again..its not just me, it happened to a friend too. DR SIGN FIREMAN i am not God and therefore cannot not judge, but my little encounter with your memebers has not potrayed your church in a good light.
I meet a guy who said he knows you back in Aba, that you have always preached and acted like an American pastor, your father and parents you are talkign about are not as wealthy as you potray them...kindly give us the names of their companies...for companies who are long established in this Line of trade cannot be hidden..i am sure they are as big as most blue chip companies we have today. i am waiting for you to refute all i hve said here. thank you and God bless

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by omosexy1: 5:30pm On May 30, 2012
vinmol: I clearly told Seyi Rhodes that the official colour of our church is yellow, just as the official colour of Mountain of Fire is Purple

i want to refute the statment above, as i have watched that video over and over again not believing my eyes and ears
you said Direct report"THE REASON WHY I LIKE YELLOW IS BECAUSE MY MOTHER BOUGHT ME YELLOW SHIRT, PLATE AND SPOON AS A CHILD AND SINCE THEN I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YELLOW"

I dont know whether you are fake or not but i have had a person experience with your memebers...they came to evangelise to me so to speak, after which i was given a pamphlet to fill my name and phone numbers, i did and i started geting threaten txt msgs as below:

ensure you are there as the man of God has seen that if u are not there evil will be fall the txt writter not me IJN"

i have deleted them now, i got several of this text horrible text, until i called the number and threathened police and law suite
they left me for a while and resumed again..its not just me, it happened to a friend too. DR SIGN FIREMAN i am not God and therefore cannot not judge, but my little encounter with your memebers has not potrayed your church in a good light.
I meet a guy who said he knows you back in Aba, that you have always preached and acted like an American pastor, your father and parents you are talkign about are not as wealthy as you potray them...kindly give us the names of their companies...for companies who are long established in this Line of trade cannot be hidden..i am sure they are as big as most blue chip companies we have today. i am waiting for you to refute all i hve said here. thank you and God bless

Oga you too much. I thought I was the only one who heard him when he said his mother bought him yellow spoon, shirt and the rest. My cousin knew him way back in Aba, I guess he was a bit popular before he came to Lagos. I have seen him personally, when he used to trek in Orile Iganmu around 2000. He was always accompanied by 2 young men. All of them, including Sign Fireman permed their hairs, the Chris kinda hairstyle. In 2000 or 2001 (Sign Fireman was using a popular cinema hall in Orile Iganmu then), both my cousins attended one of his night vigil programme. Staged miracles, calling the names of his members and asking them if he knew them at all, however, he did not call the names of my cousins in his church neither did he try to perform any miracle on them.

He should tell us the names of his family and more revelations will come out. This is a man who claimed he started his business at the age of 12 and he wrote his first book at 6. He previously claimed around 2000 - 2001 to be in constant communication with Jesus. This is not hearsay, we used to publish his handbills then (I follow dey do the graphic design) that was how I got to know him.

His morals are questionable. At least we can see from the popular handbill "All the hot girls in Lagos attends Sign Fireman's Church". Yes, Seyi Rhodes might have edited some clips but even a baby would agreed after watching that video clip there is something wrong.
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 30, 2012
crusifis: i beg u all, please leave fireman alone, his church is in my area, and his female members feed my sexual hunger, u guys should please not put dis man out of buisness
Pls dont be a selfish man. share the address with us so that they may feed our own hunger angry angry angry
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 30, 2012
vinmol: I clearly told Seyi Rhodes that the official colour of our church is yellow, just as the official colour of Mountain of Fire is Purple

I see. He also loves yellow babes wink
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 30, 2012
I seem to be the only one who doesn't know this 'sign fireman'. Heard of him some weeks ago here on nairaland about a poster of his inviting beautiful girls. Can someone pls tell me who he is cos am in a limbo here ?
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by Sweetdbest: 5:55pm On May 30, 2012
No man should tarnish the image of any man of God. Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.

Nothing wrong with his explanation.
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by allison2(m): 6:16pm On May 30, 2012
pls post the picture of firemanoooooo cool
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by thundex(m): 6:25pm On May 30, 2012
hmmmmmm
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by Whiteguru: 6:28pm On May 30, 2012
if that handbill is anything to go by, i have not heard of this guy before, the fact that he is branding himself with this funny and phony names and his not too cultured reply to the seyi rhodes guy, betrays everything a man of God should stand for. for christ sake the guy is a "guy" in the real sense of the word and he is too young for my liking. Xtians are becoming too gullible abeg!
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 30, 2012
Zediccus: I seem to be the only one who doesn't know this 'sign fireman'. Heard of him some weeks ago here on nairaland about a poster of his inviting beautiful girls. Can someone pls tell me who he is cos am in a limbo here ?

You can watch him here:

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/unreported-world/4od#3268166

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SBxrrE7hoA

Sign Fireman and the rest of his celebrity pastors are phonies. The same people who feign illness and disease and allow themselves to be "healed" by him know him personally or work for him. I am not well-versed on the Bible, but if, in the Bible, God allows or instructs pastors to lie to you about their healing powers and then demand that you give them 10% of your salary, then go for it. Otherwise, I would suggest Nigerians to collect their Bibles and pray in their rooms, where they are safe from crooks.
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by alex406(m): 7:08pm On May 30, 2012
Going by this his (all girls in lagos attend his church)poster portrays his originality. Ppl like ds shld be barnished!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Did God Reject Cain's Sacrifice? / Pastor Kumuyi's Emancipation Crusade In Abuja, 30th October / Six Acts You Must Be Exhibiting As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.